ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late to the party and catching up but shocked and happy to hear this news today!

Good to hear an arrest was made and glad it WASN'T someone from their inner circle (even though I suspected it was). Hoping this helps everyone heal in a small way and justice is served.

They got the Elantra so yes.

Can't believe he kept the elantra for nearly two months and drove it 2500 miles away. For a doctoral criminology student, that's not very smart.

He’s way past named POI
Totally MOO:
<modsnip>
Stalked KG
Hunted in Carbon County, PA growing up. Taxidermy experience.
I've got a guess...

1) he had some kind of psychotic issue or obsession related to his studies (Bundy?)... he wanted to get in the mind of a killer... to feel it. then...

2) maybe he had some contact over the internet with some roommate. got a description of the house and occupants and began his stalk/hunt. or...

3) maybe he had no contact, at all, and just went out stalking/hunting and found an opportunity.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a Realtor, I’ve dealt with many “stigmatized” properties. Everyone’s reactions are different. Some Buyers don’t want anything to do with a house where a death occurred - even if from natural causes. Others don’t care as long as they can “get a deal” on the price. I had a Buyer who fell in love with a property and decided to move forward with purchasing it even after finding out it was the scene of a murder-suicide. They said they’d had no negative feelings in the house and that the house had over 200 years of good memories and that the one bad event shouldn’t overshadow the rest of the properties history. So you just never know.

This one had blood dripping down the outside. That’s way beyond a typical criminal event.

ETA: If this is same person and person is guilty. Hmm, if this is same person, and I believe it is, went to DeSales also...wonder if there are unsolved brutal crimes in that area dating from his time there. Wonder if any of those who dealt with him professionally/academically have anecdotes...Below snip is from: https://www.muhlenberg.edu/media/contentassets/pdf/about/Program_Final2.pdf

snip.png

I kinda feel bad for Chief Fry and the others on this case...all this info and naming of the suspect coming out before the news conference. They deserved to be the ones to break all of this! MOO
I still think everything is owed to them! They worked incredibly hard, it will not go unnoticed, especially by everyone on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie