ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 41 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread closed while I was replying to @otto
Post in thread 'ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 40 *ARREST*'
ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 40 *ARREST*

Hearing from him about his experience reminds me of Clarice listening to Hannibal Lechter. Super creepy.

But he must be intelligent, as he is in a PhD program. Perhaps he is also mentally ill, as was the Aurora CO movie shooter, PhD student in neuroscience.

A poster brightly observed earlier that he may have studied criminology to justify his fascination with crime. Sort of like the arsonists who double as volunteer firefighters.

"Any message to the online sleuths that slandered and harassed innocent people in this case?" lol
and from a network news reporter

ironic seeing as cable & network led from week 2 that the LE were dragging their feet and then aired interviewees who mentioned many of the individuals who had been 'cleared'

From a media/news perspective, once this press conference ends, we enter "Phase 2" where stories/details about the suspect start to trickle out from family, friends, co-workers, acquaintances, and anyone who knew him. This will go on for a few weeks, case details will start to be revealed, then there will be a big lull period until the trial.

Yeah that question was cringey. What's he supposed to say? Don't slander people online or you'll get sued like TikTok girl?
I do think I hope some of the very aggressive FB groups step back and realize that perhaps, LE did think to investigate the boyfriends and friends of murder victims. LE is not sitting back waiting for posts to bother investigating obvious avenues.

But as we all know, they are onto another crime now to "help."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member