ID ID/CA - Joseph Edward Duncan III *Died Mar 2021*

I hope the disgusting suffered every second of his death, the man was a vicious animal. Hopefully Shasta can get all the help and support she needs and can sleep a little easier knowing that thing cant ever harm anyone else.

I hope the disgusting *** suffered every second of his death, the man was a vicious animal. Hopefully Shasta can get all the help and support she needs and can sleep a little easier knowing that thing cant ever harm anyone else.

You would think, but theres another side to it

Beginning in 2010, Duncan was allowed to start a blog, and over the years, he gained a bit of a following, though the blog was really nothing more than him talking about his daily routines, and blaming the system, for his crimes, you always have to wonder about those who flock to these individuals and even more so, why.

Theres often 2 sides of the coin to these people who seek out Serial killers , the first type are usually people doing true research, or those who think they can learn from them the way the FBI has, they cant, trust me.

I know one who got something out of one, but thats it , i wont elaborate on how.

You are FAR better off learning from those who have already done the research, learned from them then walking into a prison and trying to talk to a deviant criminal. You are often setting yourself up for an hour of pure BS, and perhaps some form of sexual harassment.

The second is much more worrisome, they are the "Fans" , those who are attracted to them because of the aura of the serial killer, perhaps some low self esteem individuals who feel they want to see if they can bring "love" to them, and even worse, those who have a hybristophilic interest in the criminal acts themselves.

Hybristophilia is the sexual attraction to the violent acts of others, Its a strange pervasive paraphilia, that is alarming to even hear them speak of .

To give you an idea, I once spoke with one such individual once told me he tried to contact John Wayne Gacy to and I quote "see if he could get Gacy to rape him" because he heard of an incident where someone writing a biography on Gacy was almost raped by him in prison once a guard left the room.

Whats more alarming is the on line personas on his blog, these anonymous individuals adopt names like "Copycat", and "Thedarkersidetolife" . Which tells me theres more than a passing interest in Duncans daily comings and goings.

Reading that everyday life on death row is only pretty boring at worst, worries me. Duncan had a Fiancee, (again my above statement) , he talked about prison as not much more than an inconvenience , remember this is federal death row, It makes it appear its "not that bad".

To most normal functioning adults, its disgusting and weird, and we look upon it with nothing but vitriol, however to the fledgling deviant mind, that is already risk inclined......it may look at that as a risk they may be willing to take then. I mean he details what he does every day, his 3 meals a day etc...

These types of crimes and criminals have a polarizing effect, we may not have seen the last of the damage hes done yet.

Serial killer Joseph Edward Duncan dies March 29, 2021 (CNN)

210329043754-joseph-edward-duncan-iii-file-2011-exlarge-169.jpg

Joseph Edward Duncan III stands in court on April 5, 2011 in Indio, California

Serial killer Joseph Edward Duncan III, who was facing execution after being convicted for the 2005 kidnapping and killing of Dylan Groene, a 9-year-old Idaho boy, died Sunday morning, according to a news release from the United States Attorney's Office for the District of Idaho.

Duncan, 58, had been diagnosed with terminal brain cancer before his death.
In May 2005, Duncan murdered Brenda Groene, the boy's mother; Slade Groene, the boy's teenage brother; and Mark McKenzie, the mother's boyfriend at their home just outside Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, before kidnapping the boy and his 8-year-old sister...

Duncan tortured both children and killed the boy. The boy's sister, Shasta Groene, was spotted several weeks later in a restaurant in Coeur d'Alene and Duncan was arrested...

"This crime was horrendous and its impact on the families, the community, the jurors, court staff, our litigation team, and law enforcement were far reaching," Acting US Attorney Rafael M. Gonzalez Jr. said in a statement. "While his death will not bring back the lives cut so tragically short or remove the indelible memories of his unspeakable acts, perhaps death will now allow space for some degree of healing, peace and closure."

Duncan also admitted to killing other children, the release said...

How many others did he murder? Who and where are they?

LINK:

Serial killer Joseph Edward Duncan dies - CNN

Duncan also admitted to killing other children, the release said...

How many others did he murder? Who and where are they?

My rule of thumb is if a serial killer has 5 known victims, you can add 3-5 more to their count transient style killers may be higher so you can usually double their known victim count

I was moved to tears by Shasta’s interview. What she must have endured is beyond comprehension. I wish her nothing but love and continued healing. ❤️

Does anyone know if they ever got his encrypted files open?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back