ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Deorr Kunz Jr.
Deorr-Kunz-Jr-jpg.jpg

Missing two year old in Lemhi County
Search crews are looking for a missing two year old boy who was camping with his family in the Leadore area.

Family members say Deorr Kunz Jr. was camping yesterday afternoon at the Timber Creek Campground at Stone Reservoir when he was reported missing.

He was last seen wearing a camo jacket, blue sweatpants and camo cowboy boots.

There is no official word from yet from The Lemhi County Sheriff's Office or Salmon Search & Rescue of organized searches for the weekend. We'll update search information as it's released.
http://m.localnews8.com/news/Missing-two-year-old-in-Lemhi-County/34110688
--------------------------------------

ADMIN NOTE: Any further speculation about the parents WILL result in a Time Out.

Chief deputy on missing boy's family: 'They're solid

KTVB, KTVB.COM 2:14 p.m. MDT July 16, 2015

[...]
"We've interviewed the family, and the information they've provided us - my office, myself - we're good with that," he said. "And I know there's a lot of innuendo out on social media and a lot of stuff going out there and it would be nice if it would stop and let them have a little peace. They're solid."

I just wanna say "keep track of your kids, people"...so tired of these cases. Jmo

Oh hell not another missing child. I admit, I've mislaid many an item in my years on this planet but never a child! What the [insert expletive here] is wrong with people these days?? :gaah:

I just wanna say "keep track of your kids, people"...so tired of these cases. Jmo

I'm so glad WS wasn't around when my daughter was a baby. I would have been in a constant panic about something happening to her. Just watching the news was bad enough.

Oh no! So he has been missing since yesterday? Why isn't there more media coverage? Not much info being given in the few articles so far.

For reference, here is a link to the campground he is missing from: http://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/scnf/recarea/?recid=76050

I think the campground is a different one. The one he is missing from is at the edge of Stone Reservoir near Leadore, Idaho but has the same name - Timber Creek campground. Suspect there are two campgrounds with the same name.

ETA: Google Timber Creek Campground Leadore Idaho. There are two campgrounds with the same name.

Oh hell not another missing child. I admit, I've mislaid many an item in my years on this planet but never a child! What the [insert expletive here] is wrong with people these days?? :gaah:

The problem is compounded because the little guy was dressed in a camouflage jacket. It would be worthwhile PS announcement to recommend parents dress their children in bright jackets when camping in the woods or near water. This is heartbreaking, at 2 years old the child has no resources to keep himself safe and alive.

Oh no! What a precious little boy. I hate these cases. I don't know if we can handle another missing little one!

There are some people that are involved in the search and friends of the family posting on that page.

Here's another article. Says he disappeared at around 2:40 in the afternoon. http://www.ktvb.com/story/news/local/idaho/2015/07/11/missing-toddler-search/30022377/

There is an interview with a friend of the family in this video. He says there is a possibility of kidnapping, but that might just be his speculation. http://www.localnews8.com/news/Missing-two-year-old-in-Lemhi-County/34110688

I'm so glad WS wasn't around when my daughter was a baby. I would have been in a constant panic about something happening to her. Just watching the news was bad enough.

My daughter is 14 and WS has me in a constant panic now. I literally close my eyes and scroll past girls from 12-16. I know it's bad, but I just can't deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was the family camping alone or with another family? The articles posted above don't say much, I wish we had more information.

Praying he is found soon, safe and sound.

My daughter is 14 and WS has me in a constant panic now. I literally close my eyes and scroll past girls from 12-16. I know it's bad, but I just can't deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My daughter is 2.5 so I usually scroll straight past babies-age 8. Just can't deal. Same with tv shows! I checked this one because it seemed like it would be resolved quickly :( Deorr's parents would be distraught :( I hope you are safe little man.

A part of me is annoyed with parents of little kids that loose them.
Another part of me remembers my own 4 year old that goes poof in a second.
He's the only child I've yet to loose, momentarily.
Some kids are over active.
I just hope he is found safe. I know that when I camp nowadays I keep the 4 year old crazy glued to me.
I hope you are warm and safe little guy.

So hoping that when I opened the thread it would have said that he was found safe,what a disappointment. Prayers little one that you will be found safe today

Heartbreak!!! I cannot imagine the parents' fear at this moment. And it's easy to say keep an eye on your kids better but they do just poof. Once at the supermarket my 3 yr old poofed while I was paying. He had to have literally ran all the way to the exit where the games were. I was mortified for a very short time but I kept thinking how fast that happened and how grateful there was no RSO watching at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie