ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. Family were suppose to join them that weekend. So they should have had a good notion of their cell phone signals. Just in case they had to make or receive calls from the family. Good catch.

I'm sure they would say Hey mom when you come up this way; Can you please bring xyz. Jmo
The sheriff said they made multiple calls.

25:57
SB: Sure. There were multiple calls, you know, and we’ve checked some of them out. Some of them were attempted and they didn’t go through. Some of them weren’t received. Some of them were made to them that didn’t go through. That’s kind of an area where the cell service is not consistent. We seized …we were actually given all cell phones and we gathered the data from those and have examined them extensively and still are.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-**NO-DISCUSSION-quot&p=12319129#post12319129

Height is something many parents chart so it seems like a parent should know. It is also something updated at regular checkups with a pediatrician. Jmo...I find it strange.
I don't know how tall my toddler is either. They chart it all the time at the docs, but they don't tell me. I always mean to ask, but I get distracted with the rest of the appt and never find out. I don't find it that odd. I do find it odd that VDK rounded his age up to 3 on several occasions. For me, if something happened to my daughter, I'd round down and say "she's only two"" not "she's almost 3". Moo

Height is something many parents chart so it seems like a parent should know. It is also something updated at regular checkups with a pediatrician. Jmo...I find it strange.
True its updated offten but they grow super fast. And after 18months they only get check ups every six months. But different medical clinics do recommend diffrent times. And then between working full time and getting supper cooked, baths, and bed time challenges most parents don't have the time to chart and scarpbook it.

I don't know how tall my toddler is either. They chart it all the time at the docs, but they don't tell me. I always mean to ask, but I get distracted with the rest of the appt and never find out. I don't find it that odd. I do find it odd that VDK rounded his age up to 3 on several occasions. For me, if something happened to my daughter, I'd round down and say "she's only two"" not "she's almost 3". Moo
So true. As long as they don't say nothing I also assume its all good and forget to ask. I go right into asking questions I need to know...like he won't eat. Omg how do I get him to eat veggies and is he on track.

The sheriff said they made multiple calls.

25:57
SB: Sure. There were multiple calls, you know, and we’ve checked some of them out. Some of them were attempted and they didn’t go through. Some of them weren’t received. Some of them were made to them that didn’t go through. That’s kind of an area where the cell service is not consistent. We seized …we were actually given all cell phones and we gathered the data from those and have examined them extensively and still are.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-**NO-DISCUSSION-quot&p=12319129#post12319129
This makes me feel like DK driving down to get a signle isn't weird after all.

My impression of Sheriff Bowerman. "Speak softly and carry a big stick". Columbo, one of my favourite fictional detectives, would always seem to appear that he didn't know what was going on. But he did, he most surely did. JMO

Didn't mom stay with hubby's dad while hubby was working long hours away from home? If so. Maybe the dad knows the mom better than hubby. Jmo.

Maybe the fil was similar to josh powell dad. Idk.

I can tell my children are getting taller, so no I don't keep track and the doctor does not tell me their heights. I am starting to lean towards the baby just wandering off into the woods like it seems many 2 year old boys are doing lately. I know that doesn't jive with current speculation, but it seems the simplest explanation rather than all these complicated cover-ups.

Has the sheriff ever spoke on phone ping data? I know service is spotty up there so the ping data might not reveal much, but I am really curious to know if and where their phones pinged prior to and after the 911 call.

When my daughter was three she ventured out of my site. I thought that she maybe in a neighbor house that was listed on a child sexual list in my area. I freaked out immediately, like within 10 minutes I called 911 from her last being seen. I believed she was out in the front yard playing while I put dishes in the dishwasher. I knocked on the suspects door and no answer. I phoned 911 and they told me to not enter the house and wait for LE to arrive. There was no way I was waiting.....door was unlocked I entered. IMO I was screaming, crying and telling the 911 dispatcher that I was not waiting and doing what any parent would do. Why did these parents not do everything they needed to and make up lies???

When my daughter was three she ventured out of my site. I thought that she maybe in a neighbor house that was listed on a child sexual list in my area. I freaked out immediately, like within 10 minutes I called 911 from her last being seen. I believed she was out in the front yard playing while I put dishes in the dishwasher. I knocked on the suspects door and no answer. I phoned 911 and they told me to not enter the house and wait for LE to arrive. There was no way I was waiting.....door was unlocked I entered. IMO I was screaming, crying and telling the 911 dispatcher that I was not waiting and doing what any parent would do. Why did these parents not do everything they needed to and make up lies???

Good job, Mom! But you're not going to get away with leaving us hanging! Where was your daughter? :)

And welcome!!

She was in fact in the home and they were building something with blocks but it never happened again. I made it clear to her and the neighbors that she was never to go in that house. Authorities arrived and I was never charged with entering thank goodness but one thing I learned is you can't trust anyone and never trust the authorities to arrive in plenty of time.

I have an almost 3 year old, and I don't know her height. At this age, they normally only have well check-ups every year or so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

The one overriding factor in all of this, IMO, is panic. Panic, either as a result of an accident that became fatal, or a premeditated act, has set in place a series of events so messy, so haphazard, so illogical, with clearly so little collusion, that however much we try to dissect the information we have been given, however hard we try to look into their phraseology, the timeline, the witnesses, or lack thereof, the fact remains that SOMETHING out there happened - something that threw these parents into a tailspin of such epic proportions that pure, unadulterated panic was the driving force, setting in motion a series of events intrinsically linked but somehow so random that we are left shaking our heads in bewilderment.

I have no doubt whatsoever they know exactly what happened out there - and know where baby DeOrr is.

I think she will eventually cave and we will learn the missing pieces of the puzzle.

New thread is now open. Please continue at Thread #19.

This one will close in about 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88