ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepelepolecat

Reaction score
Me either. If it where me I'd rather be in prison. I couldn't just go on with out especially knowing he's out there alone .
What gets me is after this last q&a it really sounds like all four new about the cover up. If that's the case then what in the world could make them all cover it up.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

I 100 percent agree. I can understand ggpa, VDK and JM all agreeing to a cover-up, but what does IR have to gain by participating in that? And I certainly cannot conceive of the three family members agreeing to coverup something that IR did. So WHAT on earth happened? And how can either of the parents sleep at night knowing their baby is out there on the mountain (or, who knows, maybe halfway across the country at this point, somewhere alongside the truck route).

giagreen

Reaction score
Okay, if that's the case, then I can see why no one may have seen DeOrr. It still doesn't explain why Penner said their only stop was to get diesel, though...
Right. Unless if maybe they all got super drunk and from there something happen. This is so baffling. But sounds like they deffently know how DeOrr died.

scmom

Reaction score
How many naps a day does a two year old take? Maybe they left him there asleep when they went to the store.

pepelepolecat

Reaction score
Okay, if that's the case, then I can see why no one may have seen DeOrr. It still doesn't explain why Penner said their only stop was to get diesel, though...

Because it sounds like they offered so many different stories that getting the truth out has been nigh unto impossible.

D

Deleted member 102539

I dont have facebook but that link said it was unavailable . Do I have to have facebook to see it? My daughter isn't here to let me on to hers.

I have a facebook account but the account is unavailable for me too. :(

skinnycat

Reaction score
If there are 2 county prosecutors involved, then does that mean that something happened in one county and the remains were dealt with in another?

giagreen

Reaction score
I can't imagine... I literally can't think of a scenario where all 4 of them would cover something up, and all these time later none of them have cracked or turned each other in.
And they have evidence to know how DeOrr passed!! Wth happen!?! I'm at a dead end with ideas. I'm starting to think something very dark happen other then an accident. In .SB last interview he looked like he wanted to cry imo and really made me wonder what he knows cause surely he knows.

giagreen

Reaction score
How many naps a day does a two year old take? Maybe they left him there asleep when they went to the store.
How many they want or don't want to take. Lol
My two year old takes one at daycare and usally none at home.

scmom

Reaction score
Was the campground on federal property?

neesaki

Reaction score
Absolutely! It appeared everyone needed help finding them. :)

I did have a hard time finding it, and when I finally did it was making me :crosseyed: This is much, much better and easier to read. Thank you so much ConcernedCitizenID !!!

scmom

Reaction score
A crime committed on federal property. Oopsie.

Hatfield

Reaction score
will try to put all Q&A into one doc and share later but thought I'd share one of the most jaw-dropping things I've read to date:

Q: Who made the 3rd phone call to 911. Was there a disposable phone in the hands of anyone while camping?
A: Klein Investigations and Consulting: "There were three calls made to 911. First, Vernal. Second, Jessica. Third, the grandfather."

:jawdrop:

This is beyond strange to me because if you were camping with 4 adults total and you realize the boy is missing then you usually coordinate who is going to go ahead and call 911 when the initial search does not turn him up.

If they were having trouble with a signal at the campground then I could possibly see the father driving away to try to get a signal while 1 stays back to keep trying there.

But I see no scenario where a 3rd person would also be calling 911 at the same time unless he was going to report something different behind their back.

Just sounds strange that 3 adults out of the 4 present would all be calling 911 at the same time to report him missing.

So much for the no signal at the campground story.

Rayemonde

Reaction score
If IR does know something, that could explain why the parents kept his name out of the press at first? And why they haven't explicitly pointed the finger of blame at him (although imo the family have hinted he may he responsible). Because they don't want him to tell LE what he knows....

He was still certainly sticking up for them in his interview.

OakingtonAve

Former Member
Reaction score
Lots of comments as to the fuel type of vehicles etc. could it have been purchased as an accelerant perhaps? Horrible thought but perhaps plausible...

Status
Not open for further replies.