ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #2

Discussion in 'DeOrr Kunz, Jr.' started by los2188, Jul 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flourish

flourish Now With 30% More Emo

If we find out that's what happened I'll eat my shoe. On video. And I'll post it downstairs.

Sent from my LG-D321 using Tapatalk

SAMS likes this.

2. Mountain

Mountain New Member

Go to your FB account
    "Like" the Lemhi County Sheriff FB page
    Send the screenshot as a private message to the Lemhi County Sheriff.

or

Post it on their FB page site. They look because they have been updating the page periodically.

3. darcedarce

darcedarce It's not easy to tell you goodbye

Done :)

4. Mountain

Mountain New Member

If.......and I say if with the largest amount of CAUTION because I do not believe this has occurred. However, one would assume that the cremains could be chemically analyzed for presence of an accelerant. Crematoriums use temperature controlled furnaces not accelerant. Just thinking out loud.

5. darcedarce

Do we know exactly who did it or when the cremains were dumped? I was under the understanding that we don't but maybe I misunderstood...

6. Mountain

Mountain New Member

I have not read it anywhere.

7. IHAVENOCLUE

IHAVENOCLUE Well-Known Member

Possibly there is an incident report on the police blotter?

that might indicate the parties involved...

:waitasec:

I am not certain where to start looking... Maybe there is some wonderful Sleuther here who wouldn't mind do this? :lookingitup:

:coffeeup: and :cupcake: for your efforts! :)

8. darcedarce

I only know it was said that someone had dumped cremains during the search but it really could have simply been that LE found out cremains HAD been dumped there, (which they found out during the search) thus the hit by the dogs.

9. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

That is a great thought. If they got fined or something then there may be a record of the incident that can be found out.

10. flourish

Idk if LE knows but we don't, no.

11. Sve

Sve New Member

It's actually illegal to scatter remains in most situations in which it happens. Even if its not directly in the water, it will eventually make its way there.

12. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

What purpose would it serve to return his cremains to the initial search area?

13. 4senthia

4senthia New Member

Anyone with what we would consider a "normal" thought process would send a valid tip to LE. Agreed.
    That excludes the so many out there that don't see, feel or experience the world in the way most do.
    Deorr isn't @the campground per LE.
    They are now saying they are doing background checks on all involved and I would assume any RSO.
    There's always one in a million offenders who will want to confess in the most public of ways.
    I hope this ends peacefully if someone knows where this boy is. By that I mean--where exactly he is at this moment.
    They are losing time.
    jmoho

14. flourish

I'm just saying there's no way he was a) killed elsewhere, burned to the point of cremains then dumped where they are searching for him, b) killed there then burned to cremains there with no one noticing then dumped where they're looking c) kidnapped then burned to cremains then dumped... maybe I am missing the point. Can someone help with a scenario that would involve someone having the time and space and means to acquire child and burn him to cremains then dump him there?

15. darcedarce

I'm unable to do so at this time. Still hoping for a miracle and he's found alive.

16. 4senthia

4senthia New Member

You are correct in all that you said above.
    At the present I believe Deorr could still be alive. He is not @campsite per LE.
    My point on the cremains is that they were poured into the water during the active search and threw the dogs off.
    That's why they would keep going to the water.
    It's my current theory that they were someone's cremains that were totally unrelated to this boy.
    To do just what happened.
    Throw off the dogs, waste time and gain distance.
    jmoho

17. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

MOO unless someone threw the whole urn or dumped the cremains in a plastic bag, there's no way anyone could get an usable sample after they've been diluted with a reservoir full of water.

18. Unsolved

Unsolved Well-Known Member

Just to give you some ease of mind, I saw that reported by someone else last week, and there was a big flurry then about getting the info to the sheriff.

When I first saw it I went to the FB page (RC) and saw he had been active in playing many FB detective games. There were also some rumors of him writing some sort of book on psychics. My thoughts were then that he was trying his best to help, not trying to hinder, but going about it in the wrong way.

Of course, it doesn't hurt to have LE give a second look :)

19. flourish

So has it been determined that dogs wouldn't alert differently for cremains versus remains?

So the possible alleged killer kept a stash of someone's cremains and dumped them with remains to throw off the dogs? How could one ensure the dogs were unable differentiate? Or that they wouldn't find the body in the water? Why not dispose the body elsewhere?

20. steelman

steelman Former Member

The Cremains: Hmmmm, let's try to explain them:

Some old fella used to go fishin' there all the time.

He died.

His widow knows he asked to have his ashes spread at his favorite fishin' hole.

Early in the morning, her and a couple of the kids head out for the reservoir.

Strange....... lots of activity here this morning......oh well.....doesn't concern us.

Let's go up to the edge of the water, say a prayer, and pour granddad in.

"Hello officer, is there a problem ?"
    -------------------------------------------

The end of this story would be when law enforcement explains to them that they are in the middle of a search area for a missing toddler, at which point they interview them and find out about grandad, who died last week.

LE takes their name and information and sends them on their way.....but the ashes were already put in the water........their memorial service will have to wait.

LE issues a statement saying "someone" was over their spreading cremains in the water, and it's messin' with the cadaver dogs. They didn't bother saying who this "someone" was, but they know, and chances are good she was about 80 years old and had blue hair. This is someone who was simply fulfilling a final wish, otherwise they would be in the back of a squad car in handcuffs.

Not everything has to be complicated.

IMO

deadfoot13 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.