ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes: ..... maybe we could overanalyze the meaning of the word "between..."

New car chargers have a USB port that you use your own phone brand charging cable with. They even come with dual ports for charging more than one phone or device at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a reminder that there have been no indications as to how GGPa and IR met. <snipped for focus>

:wave:

Didn't Trina do an interview where she said IR was the neighborhood handyman? I thought I remember reading a transcript somewhere? And I can't seem to find it. Does anyone else remember that?

Maybe three were purchased on Thursday and then one more at the Stage Stop?

That's possible but that would mean that four chargers were purchased...either way, it's still weird if you ask me.... (especially given that Jessica supposedly had to turn off her phone all night because her battery was low...)

:rolleyes: ..... maybe we could overanalyze the meaning of the word "between..."

Klein isn't always the best at accurately saying what he means, so who knows.... I think his main point was just that all these chargers were bought and yet Jessica turned her phone off for an extended period of time and then had a flurry of phone activity on Friday morning.

I'm copying and pasting the questions and answers from the latest session with Klein that pertain to cell phones and chargers so we have them all here all together:

Is there an ulterior motive to Jessica turning her cell phone off thursday night besides that the battery was dead?
Klein Investigations and Consulting We do know that three cell phone charges were bought between IDF and Leadore. We will release that information to you tonight.

Allegedly, at 12:38 JM called/texted her mom to let her know she had just bought some items at Stage Shop. Trina stated she received "many" calls from JM and first thought it was about her dad. Can you state approximately what time the flurry of these calls began to Trina?
Klein Investigations and Consulting I will not release the timeline - but you are correct - the phone was inactive for a long period of time - but became very active during the morning hours.

Did jessica buy a phone charger at stage stop?

Klein Investigations and Consulting Yes

Didn't Trina do an interview where she said IR was the neighborhood handyman? I thought I remember reading a transcript somewhere? And I can't seem to find it. Does anyone else remember that?

In IR's first interview (the sit down interview with Nate Eaton, not the one at his door), IR mentioned that he fixes up bikes for people in the neighborhood. Might be different from what you are talking about though.

In IR's first interview (the sit down interview with Nate Eaton, not the one at his door), IR mentioned that he fixes up bikes for people in the neighborhood. Might be different from what you are talking about though.

I couldn't find the transcript, so I listened to the EXTENDED: Exclusive interview with grandma of DeOrr Kunz Jr.

At 9:40 Chelsea Brentzel asks about GGP's relationship to IR.

To paraphrase, Trina Clegg said IR lived in the same neighborhood as her father, and was a handyman to her father.
IR helped her dad by pulling weeds and tilling the garden.
They also went on day fishing trips together, and Trina Clegg appreciated the companionship IR provided for her father. :)

So does anyone think Klein would ever say "No comment" to a question that really has an innocent answer? to light a fire under the suspects? He does have more freedom to turn up the heat than LE would have.

Yes, I absolutely believe he would, and probably has.
I also think he might answer "no comment", even if he doesn't know the answer, depending on the question.

I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere in this vast thread, but it seems to me if I was innocent and the sheriff was saying I knew where my vanished child was and calling it a homicide I'd sue him. I'm tired so maybe I'm not thinking it through, but I do find their inaction curious.

I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere in this vast thread, but it seems to me if I was innocent and the sheriff was saying I knew where my vanished child was and calling it a homicide I'd sue him. I'm tired so maybe I'm not thinking it through, but I do find their inaction curious.

You make a good point, I seriously doubt they would ever sue anyone, even Klein. Why? Because they know they're guilty ... of what we don't know for certain. But something that is serious enough to warrant criminal charges, that caused the death of their child.

And, they know that LE has something on them. I hope for little Deorr's sake that it's enough.

Just my own speculation and JMO.

This bugs the heck out of me too. Also how quickly JA's mom got to the campsite when Deorr had supposedly been missing only an hour according to JA's 911 call. And why 3 people called 911 at the same time when he'd already been missing that long.

I still think someone forced them to call 911 when they wouldn't have otherwise. Was it Trina? Was it GGP? Was it IR?

As a Grandma....I would get to the site asap to help look. Jmo

If Klein is alluding to "Deorr was never at the campground" theory, then that blows his supposed evidence of blood/fluid on the vehicle and various hits from dogs at the campground out of the water, IMO. Either there is evidence of Deorr at the campground or there isn't, can't have it both ways.
And IMO if Deorr died at home and the camping trip was all a ruse for a staged set up that he went camping with his parents etc. and then wandered off, or got abducted or got taken by a wild animal, why would they bother going to so much trouble to dispose of Deorr and fabricate such a story, when they could of done that closer to home and then called it in as a disappearance, that Deorr wandered off or got abducted from the place they were living at? And disposal could of been done a day or so before they called it in to give themselves plenty of time to get their story straight etc.?
IMO Deorr was on the camping trip and whatever happened to him happened in that area they were travelling along or at their destination. And i can't really figure out who is protecting who at this stage, and who exactly was responsible for whatever happened?

If Klein is alluding to "Deorr was never at the campground" theory, then that blows his supposed evidence of blood/fluid on the vehicle and various hits from dogs at the campground out of the water, IMO. Either there is evidence of Deorr at the campground or there isn't, can't have it both ways.
And IMO if Deorr died at home and the camping trip was all a ruse for a staged set up that he went camping with his parents etc. and then wandered off, or got abducted or got taken by a wild animal, why would they bother going to so much trouble to dispose of Deorr and fabricate such a story, when they could of done that closer to home and then called it in as a disappearance, that Deorr wandered off or got abducted from the place they were living at? And disposal could of been done a day or so before they called it in to give themselves plenty of time to get their story straight etc.?
IMO Deorr was on the camping trip and whatever happened to him happened in that area they were travelling along or at their destination. And i can't really figure out who is protecting who at this stage, and who exactly was responsible for whatever happened?

I am not up on all the evidence or where the dogs hit, but if DeOrr was killed at home, it there could be evidence at the camp site for dogs to hit on. If the baby was hit be the car, or put in the car, to dispose of him, dogs could hit. As far as the water, if he was taken up there to get rid of the body or anything like a diaper forgotten about and tossed, dogs will hit on it, even in water. I personally don't think he was ever at the camp site, but maybe was transported by the car or truck to be buried somewhere. Such a sad story for this little guy.

Which truck did they sleep on the back of? If it were Vernal's truck and they did transport their deceased child in the back, how in the world did they sleep in the back? If they slept on back of the suburban, why not their own truck? Is there a major difference between the back of the two trucks or did one have cab on back?

I am not up on all the evidence or where the dogs hit, but if DeOrr was killed at home, it there could be evidence at the camp site for dogs to hit on. If the baby was hit be the car, or put in the car, to dispose of him, dogs could hit. As far as the water, if he was taken up there to get rid of the body or anything like a diaper forgotten about and tossed, dogs will hit on it, even in water. I personally don't think he was ever at the camp site, but maybe was transported by the car or truck to be buried somewhere. Such a sad story for this little guy.

Well if you believe Klein he reckons he has evidence at the campground that Deorr is deceased and he is blaming the parents of Deorr. Haven't really heard such from LE about evidence they have got that i can recall? But the latest from SB is that it is a homicide, which i gather he is talking about someone killed Deorr in his professional opinion? I guess we will be seeing arrests forthcoming at some stage then?

Which truck did they sleep on the back of? If it were Vernal's truck and they did transport their deceased child in the back, how in the world did they sleep in the back? If they slept on back of the suburban, why not their own truck? Is there a major difference between the back of the two trucks or did one have cab on back?
Not sure? I can't really fathom that they would gather together the GGP & IR so the four of them could travel all that distance with a dead child in one of the vehicles pretending to go on a camping trip just to dispose of the dead child. That sounds pretty far fetched to me.

The theory has come up that something happened to DeOrr involving the truck when they were dealing with the trailer issue. It is possible that DeOrr was then placed in the back of the truck and taken the rest of the way to the campsite to figure out what to do.

This could account for the possible evidence on the truck and the limited hits at the campground. Perhaps the comment about him never making it to the campground has a silent "alive" at the end? While technically there, he was not in a position to be running around, checking out minnows and leaving his scent everywhere. The diaper in the tree could have been from a change on the drive to camp.

As far as sleeping, my understanding is parents slept in GGPA's truck and that theirs did not have a cab on back.

The only evidence to indicate Deorr is deceased so far as i know has come from Klein. I don't think i have read anywhere that the LE have disclosed any such evidence to date? But then again have not heard anything from LE to refute anything Klein is stating either.

The only evidence to indicate Deorr is deceased so far as i know has come from Klein. I don't think i have read anywhere that the LE have disclosed any such evidence to date? But then again have not heard anything from LE to refute anything Klein is stating either.

Bowerman used the word homicide so it would seem that he believes DeOrr is deceased....he has access to all the evidence but is much more tight-lipped than Klein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member