ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, as Klein puts it, another side show. :tsktsk:

If the family members were truly moving on, they would move on. This lawsuit, imo, is a way of keeping them in the past. They are stuck.

The truth will set them free.

Maybe in a plot twist, this lawsuit will serve as providing the truth, finally.

That must be why every time I've seen JM (JMA?) she looks different, I don't know if I'd recognize her out in public. I was thinking she's like a chameleon, but it's more than that, she has to disguise herself . Jmo
Exactly! Bless her little heart...

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

But was Kuntz still the client? I thought they were no longer working with Klein.

?

Yeah, I don't know if it continues to apply, but I assume it does. Theoretically, if I hired a PI to find out if my spouse were cheating and they found out he wasn't, even after that contract was closed I would expect the PI to not disclose that I had suspected my spouse of cheating. PIs gather very sensitive information at times...consumers have to have some protection when dealing with someone with that kind of power.

Don't get me wrong...this lawsuit annoys & disturbs me. However, to some points of law, knowing only what very limited information I know, I think they may have a leg to stand on with some of their claims (breach of contract).

Klein did say in the letter I referenced above something to the effect of he would follow the evidence where it takes him, but again, I saw nothing that releases him from the expectation of protecting his client from releasing (to the public; other parts of law appear to me to indicate he is required to report certain findings to law enforcement) sensitive/embarrasing/highly personal information.

This all being said, Klein undoubtedly has legal advisors and personal experience that suggested he was protected when he chose to start on this public path.

Interestingly, Vilt released that letter he sent to DK basically saying the same things Klein has said. Why aren't they suing him too?

As far as this PI goes, hopefully he now has learned a very important professional lesson. No matter what you find, it does not belong on social media. Simply on what I've seen on his FB page, I would not hire this man.

As far as this PI goes, hopefully he now has learned a very important professional lesson. No matter what you find, it does not belong on social media. Simply on what I've seen on his FB page, I would not hire this man.

I wonder if his FB postings are actually ulterior motives...? Is it picking up helpful info from peoples' posts???

I wonder if his FB postings are actually ulterior motives...? Is it picking up helpful info from peoples' posts???
This is an interesting point, and one I had not considered. From the start, this family has been glued to their keyboards to fight off the "haters". It's a lot easier to get someone to incriminate themself online than when eye to eye with the police.

My first impression was that perhaps he thought he would be getting more clients and building his reputation by showing what he is doing and how he has discovered it. I just don't know.

My first impression was that perhaps he thought he would be getting more clients and building his reputation by showing what he is doing and how he has discovered it. I just don't know.

I am also very torn about Mr. Klein - however, grateful that he is keeping this case in the public eye. He is like a dog with a bone. :smile:

I am also very torn about Mr. Klein - however, grateful that he is keeping this case in the public eye. He is like a dog with a bone. :smile:

Yes, I'm thankful Klein has kept DeOrr's case in the public eye. We have to keep it alive, DeOrr needs justice.
ETA, i was a bit skeptical about the tidbits of video Klein was/is releasing, untill I saw the one with VDK... that blew me away.

Yes, I'm thankful Klein has kept DeOrr's case in the public eye. We have to keep it alive, DeOrr needs justice.
ETA, i was a bit skeptical about the tidbits of video Klein was/is releasing, untill I saw the one with VDK... that blew me away.

Can you please lead me in the direction of that particular video so I can watch it? Thank you in advance.

(BBM).

You mean as in utilizing it as an investigative / information gathering tool ? I think it's possible.

1 million Australian dollar ($753000) reward offered in William Tyrrell case today. Wow! I wish someone could offer that up for DeOrr.

Not to mention how it would mess up a jury pool if they ever had a trial.

This PI is using the tactics of a sensational Tabloid magazine and some of those Tabloids have been successfully sued in the past.

Has this been posted ? May not be hearing anything else for a while.

http://www.postregister.com/article...9/09/deorr’s-family-sues-former-investigator#

The lawsuit asks for a court injunction barring Klein from making further statements either online, orally or in news media about the case

Sounds like they have a case. We have to remember that at the very least the PI is accusing them of murder , yet there is no evidence of murder at this point , Legally and technically all we know is a child is missing.

And the PI places himself in contradictory positions by first saying there was evidence of blunt force trauma , and that cadaver dogs found evidence of a dead body at their campsite , that there was evidence of blood on Vernals truck ..... but on the other hand the PI suggests the child may not even have been at the campsite

Cant have it both ways

Besides , you need a deceased body that has signs of blunt force trauma in order to make such a statement

And as we all know , whether alive or deceased , the child has not been located

Good morning all!

catching up on reading here... just wanted to make a comment....

desert-blue said:
snipped by me...
I am beginning to think that something happened to DeOrr in the middle of the night Wednesday or in the early morning hours on Thursday. I think VDK's trip to Blackfoot on Thursday is curious. The Snake River is quite close to the route that one would take from Idaho Falls to Blackfoot. Maybe he made a stop to dispose of DeOrr on his way. I have also always found VDK's "Snake River" slip-ups during the first interview to be interesting. I wonder if any of Klein's other geographic areas are in this vicinity (and would there be any remains left at this point?). Yuck.

re bold - but won't have the cadaver dogs "hit" on his truck?? How can you dispose of a body (transported in a car/truck) NOT leave a "smell" behind???

Since they found little DeOrr's trucks and camo jacket at the home... maybe he WAS wearing the jacket then and playing with his trucks, when "something" happened. Have they even checked their yard?? or the area around their home? Sorry, haven't been able to read all!

will post this and continue reading the next page.... :pcguru:

I should have added that I'm happy to see them put themselves in that position. :) I just can't believe they think it would benefit them in any way!

JMO
I wonder if their motive in the suit is to only get the PI to agree ("settle") to not talk about the case anymore.

I am thinking they are afraid that sooner or later some real evidence is going to be uncovered that will solve this case.
They may have brought the suit to mainly try to get the PI to agree to stop talking about the case.

If that is the real motive then I have to wonder if the PI may have already gotten too close for comfort with what actually happened. Maybe something already hit the nail on the head and nobody has realized it yet because there is no further proof about it.

This suit may only be an attempt to squash things.

Niner, thanks for attempting another timeline, but times that have been tossed around (other than the 911 calls) are unable to be verified. We have to hold off for now and I've removed it.

I know we want to see some progress in this case, but we just don't have enough accurate information to base a good timeline on. We still have no date/time last seen for baby Deorr. We have them leaving Idaho Falls Thursday afternoon OR early evening, etc. Other information we have from Sheriff Bowerman is based on various times provided by the four adults ... whose stories not only don't jive, but two of whom are the prime suspects in Deorr's disappearance (certainly not the best info to base a timeline on).

Hopefully this can change down the road, but for now it's the nature of the beast.

Good morning all!

catching up on reading here... just wanted to make a comment....

re bold - but won't have the cadaver dogs "hit" on his truck?? How can you dispose of a body (transported in a car/truck) NOT leave a "smell" behind???

Since they found little DeOrr's trucks and camo jacket at the home... maybe he WAS wearing the jacket then and playing with his trucks, when "something" happened. Have they even checked their yard?? or the area around their home? Sorry, haven't been able to read all!

will post this and continue reading the next page.... :pcguru:

I think Vernal owned at least two trucks. I have no idea what vehicle he drove to Blackfoot to help his boss move on Thursday? I'm guessing the body would have been placed in a garbage bag or a bin or something - would that still leave an odor? I don't really know....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member