ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #3

Discussion in 'DeOrr Kunz, Jr.' started by los2188, Jul 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Purplepixii

Purplepixii Well-Known Member

He got so tongue-tied that I went googling for the possible significance. Snake River runs from the starting point of the holiday journey and along it for some time. Guess it might be significant to the family?

2. Jules71

Jules71 Well-Known Member

In the raw interview, Dad says they went down to the store as a family.

But when the rumor was being discussed about the clerk seeing them at 6 pm, she apparently only made reference to seeing a gentleman and a young blonde boy matching Deorr's description.

3. Dee10

Dee10 Well-Known Member

In the long interview, Dad said they went to the store as a family.

4. JadeSLeuth

JadeSLeuth Well-Known Member

I thought of 'Randy' from "My Name Is Earl"...

Flight154 likes this.
  5. flourish

flourish Now With 30% More Emo

I mentioned earlier that Snake River features prominently in many business names, etc. in the area. I used to live there, and it doesn't seem weird to me at all. HTH, IMO.

6. darcedarce

darcedarce It's not easy to tell you goodbye

They are "persons of interest" since they were there. Not suspects but not 100% off the table or cleared. It'd be impossible at this point to do so.

7. Elainera

Elainera Well-Known Member

Thank you! So I got that mixed up. This case is confusing as hell.

8. wondering25

wondering25 New Member

Didn't mom say she never met this "friend" before? So he couldn't have been a care giver since Mom, and the 2 deorrs lived with GGP. "Friend" seemed not quite all there when the reporter came.. This wasnt someone who just woke up..IMO. I thought his speech was slurred.. he kept his arm in the door.. really really weird affect.. ..JMO..

9. bessie

bessie Verified Insider

Family friend not a suspect in case of missing 2-year-old, sheriff says
    By Nate Sunderland, EastIdahoNews.com | Posted Jul 27th, 2015 @ 10:43am

"Bowerman said Reinwand, similar to Mitchell and Kunz, are "persons of interest" in this case because they were at the scene. However, at this time, neither Reinwand, Mitchell or Kunz are suspects in the missing persons case."

"Mitchell and Kunz believe their son was abducted. Bowerman has not ruled abduction out. He said authorities do not suspect foul play, but has said in the past that everything is being considered in the search for the toddler. No suspects have been named in the case."[HR][/HR]POI does not equal Suspect, and any one of us who happened to be at the scene, and capable, would be regarded as such, and subjected to questioning by LE. SOP.

The parents and the friend remain OFF LIMITS to sleuthing until, and unless, LE indicates any one or more have been elevated to the level of "Suspect".

You can discuss the contents of the article and video of the friend. Since the criminal history was part of the article, you can discuss it. However, it would be wise to note that the past charges mentioned were related to a contentious domestic situation ten years ago. Not a good thing, but also not consistent with a pedophile or sexual predator.

Linking to and discussing his social media profiles, address, and other personal information is not allowed. T

The parents are still considered victims, and as I said in an earlier post, are to be given the benefit of the doubt on this site.

A new thread will be open for posting in a few minutes.

Bessie

10. bessie

bessie Verified Insider

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.