ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the names of the PI's handy? Don't take time away from your day to search for the names. Only if the names are on your typing fingertips.

We are going to need a new thread too as well.

Can't believe DeOrr has not been found.
Vilt
Klein

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I can't read it without my eyes going funny*. Anything especially interesting in the two statements?

( * you know you need glasses when your arms aren't long enough.... )
I tell my patients that they have to get glasses because our "arm-stretcherer" in the back is broken, lol
OT, progressive lenses are your friend.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have a hard time thinking the parents would deliberately murder their child, but I keep an open mind considering the two parents.

I ask myself what circumstance would pevent a parent from reporting an accident? One that would result in charges for the parents.

The parents state Little Deorr slept in the cab of the truck. If the parents had drugs in the truck and Deorr woke, found them, consumed them and died, the parents would know they would go to jail and possibly be charged as a neglent homicide. Jessica didn't have her other children for a reason and was probably very familiar with the consequences of having drugs around a child (that may have died due to them). That is the only scenario I can come up with that makes since.

I still have an open mind if other evidence comes out.

I have a hard time thinking the parents would deliberately murder their child, but I keep an open mind considering the two parents.

I ask myself what circumstance would pevent a parent from reporting an accident? One that would result in charges for the parents.

The parents state Little Deorr slept in the cab of the truck. If the parents had drugs in the truck and Deorr woke, found them, consumed them and died, the parents would know they would go to jail and possibly be charged as a neglent homicide. Jessica didn't have her other children for a reason and was probably very familiar with the consequences of having drugs around a child (that may have died due to them). That is the only scenario I can come up with that makes since.

Ha very good theory. I got in trouble about 10,000 pages ago for bringing up something similar. I went with possible mobile meth lab issue and cover up. I too keep an open mind in regards to what actually happened to Deorr, but I find my mind very closed off to any idea that doesn't involve both parents knowing full well what happened and where remains were left.

I think the same. I don't think they deliberately killed him, but I think some kind of negligence was involved (drugs, probably) that would mean there was no way it could be seen as purely an innocent accident and would involve lengthy jail sentences etc.

I also believe it must be basically both their fault, for them to stay silent despite breaking up.

e: and while I find a lot of 'statement analysis' to be pseudoscience, I agree with SA that said that Vernal's continuing accidental references to "Snake River" in early interviews means that that is probably where they disposed of him.

They never do....

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I just wanna day I really mean in the legal context, where intent has to be proven to get a murder charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wanna day I really mean in the legal context, where intent has to be proven to get a murder charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not sure we will ever see that day. Our society and culture is built on a perception that "parents" are not capable of purposefully killing their offspring. Although animals do it all the time, as a higher mental order, humans do not want to admit culpability.....

I have followed DeOrr since day 1. DeOrr and Lucas Hernandez are ripping my heart out. They’re so little! Please find them.

I'm not sure we will ever see that day. Our society and culture is built on a perception that "parents" are not capable of purposefully killing their offspring. Although animals do it all the time, as a higher mental order, humans do not want to admit culpability.....

True, humans are expected to realize the difference in right and wrong, aka “sin”. Animals are not, they are instinctual. Big difference. Unfortunately it seems more and more humans have no conscience, they are only concerned with themselves and their own wants and desires. Children should give in to the desires of the parents. Aka, role reversal, very dysfunctional. Also, If you recall the video of VDK with little Deorr, he was being quite emotionally abusive. He was acting like he was more like an older brother toward Deorr, not like an adult, at all, quite disturbing. JMO

A toddler, unsteady on his little legs; boots too big for him; running water nearby; I feel that the simplest explanation may be correct - that he fell into the water and was swept away.

As for what the responsible adults were doing around that time, that's another story.
One might assume it was something nefarious given all the odd stories and discrepancies.
My opinion only, and doubtless incorrect.

My heart aches when I see this child's sweet face.

At first, I thought he'd fallen in the creek and drowned too; that seemed the most logical theory.
Problem 1: There was no sign or scent of Deorr in the creek area.
Problem 2: The parents have never put forth the theory that he fell in the creek.
Problem 3: He would not have been swept away. The searchers tore apart the creek near the campground. After the creek leaves the camp, it gradually turns into a small, quiet, calm creek It would not have been hard to find him. Even down in the valley, after the creek flows down the mountain, it is the prettiest little meandering brook I've ever seen. I've driven through the valley and part way up to the camp.

A toddler, unsteady on his little legs; boots too big for him; running water nearby; I feel that the simplest explanation may be correct - that he fell into the water and was swept away.

As for what the responsible adults were doing around that time, that's another story.
One might assume it was something nefarious given all the odd stories and discrepancies.
My opinion only, and doubtless incorrect.

My heart aches when I see this child's sweet face.

[h=1]Six-part series released focusing on missing toddler DeOrr Kunz[/h]
A national broadcast media company has released a six-part series exploring the case of missing Idaho Falls toddler DeOrr Kunz Jr.

Little Man Lost is a series from Tegna’s investigative unit at WXIA, the group’s NBC affiliate based in Atlanta. Tegna also owns KTVB in Boise and the station premiered the series on their local newscasts.

Jeremy Campbell, Tegna’s investigative reporter based in Atlanta, tells TV Newscheck he was looking for powerful stories like cold cases that “had a mysterious, investigative element.” Since the show was posted online, he says he’s received thousands of emails and comments on Facebook.
https://www.eastidahonews.com/2018/...eased-focusing-on-missing-toddler-deorr-kunz/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member