ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #31

Discussion in 'DeOrr Kunz, Jr.' started by sillybilly, Nov 9, 2016.

1. PezCandy

PezCandy With brave wings she flys

Will he still be posting these? I’ve seen nothing so far..

Hatfield, neesaki, byo and 3 others like this.
  2. DeepCover

DeepCover Active Member

The lawsuit between him and Deorr Sr. keeps dragging on and he's not going to release the stuff until there is a final resolution and no more appeals can be made.

watcher9, kai, Niner and 10 others like this.
  3. renarde

renarde Well-Known Member

Idaho Repository, Kunz vs. Klein:

• 10/02/2019 Decision or Opinion

Comment
      Memorandum Decision on Defendants' Motion to Strike Plaintiffs' Motion for Reconsideration

• 10/02/2019 Notice

Comment
      Withdrawing Second Motion for Reconsideration and Notice of Hearing
    See Klein Investigations' FB for more:

Klein Investigations and Consulting

watcher9, ReadySet, travelbug and 7 others like this.
  4. iluvmua

iluvmua Well-Known Member

HLN will be airing a new series called Real Life Nightmare.

Deorr's case is featured on November 16th called "Horror at the Campground".

5. ReadySet

ReadySet Well-Known Member

According to Klein's FB site linked below, a post yesterday says the civil case by Vernal has been dismissed. Vernal has agreed not to pursue it again.

Not a Klein fan, but I agree that Vernal and attorney used this lawsuit to try to get discovery for a possible criminal case.

A commenter on the post asked the same question I did months ago, when I referenced a youtube video of Vernal's jacked up van. If he believes little Deorr may be out there, why were there no flyers on the vehicle about a missing Deorr? Why didn't he not take advantage of being interviewed to talk about his missing child?

renarde, PowMom01, kai and 9 others like this.
  6. oceanverde

oceanverde Well-Known Member

I'm also not a Klein fan in the slightest but I do find both parents behaviors puzzling if they are innocent. I just hope if he is deceased that the family gets closure and justice is served. He deserves that.

PezCandy, watcher9, kai and 5 others like this.
  7. Hoosier952

Hoosier952 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure I like it. Isaac is way too easy of a target. I also think so many of his responses are related to him talking to a lawyer as well as a high likelihood of several people telling him what he did or did not see that weekend. His responses just seem very coached to me.

Snipped- I have a hard time believing anything either one of them say, but from the very beginning, I've just always placed more blame on Jessica. She points fingers and casts shade on everyone else and has since the beginning. But she looks like a moron every time she says anything about Isaac being responsible. She's admitted she left Deorr with her ailing elderly grandfather and a complete stranger to go fishing. Not run to the outhouse 100 yds away, not to go change clothes, to go fishing, an activity that would take more than just a few minutes. If Deorr "went everywhere with them" why did they not take him fishing?

8. iluvmua

Because he was probably already dead. Jmo

I don't think he was ever there.

9. renarde

renarde Well-Known Member

"Vernal Kunz and his attorney, Allen Browning, appealed Pickett’s decision and asked him to reconsider. Kunz told EastIdahoNews.com in June that Klein has made his life “a living hell.”

Last week the case was dismissed and Pickett found no wrongdoing by Klein or his company. Klein and his insurance company intended to recover court costs from Kunz, which Klein says reached just over $150,000."

“During the time of the hearings, Mr. Kunz’s financial status was reviewed. It was determined that Mr. Kunz and his father’s estate was ‘uncollectable,'” Klein says in a statement to EastIdahoNews.com. “It was determined that it would take many years and much more attorney fees to collect from Mr. Kunz. Therefore, Mr. Klein, Mr. Klein’s insurance company and Mr. Klein’s company made the decision to end the litigation to collect.”

Lawsuit against private investigator hired by DeOrr's family dismissed as he calls on missing toddler's parents to 'end this fiasco' | East Idaho News

10. 155etta

155etta Well-Known Member

Whatever happened to the hit that the cadaver dogs supposedly got up there this spring? Can't remember the guys name that brought the dogs. It seemed like they were waiting for something and then we would hear news? Nothing?

11. HayLouise

HayLouise Law Student

David Marshburn, haven’t heard anything since sadly.

12. iluvmua

I REALLY wish something like what happened to Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin would happen to Jessica and Vernal.

13. 155etta

155etta Well-Known Member

14. Onebest

Onebest Well-Known Member

PezCandy, neesaki and neverletgo like this.
  15. PezCandy

PezCandy With brave wings she flys

I am in the same boat as you, I wonder if this episode will include what ever did come of that last search and the last recent news. It does seem like the “new” news on this case is always the same news that we’ve all heard many times over.

I will not be able to see the HLN special and I do not have a DVR, so if any of you could post a synopsis of that episode after it airs that would be much appreciated!

Onebest, neesaki, sassyblue and 2 others like this.
  16. TristanP

TristanP Well-Known Member

Pretty sure Marshburn made a big deal out of something that was nothing, as part of his strategy to get VDK and Jessica to think he’s their friend. He is smart like a fox and has them thinking he’s a big supporter of theirs.

17. neesaki

neesaki Well-Known Member