ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m more or less leaning that way also, but with the addition of either drugs or alcohol involved leading up to the incident.
Although I do have one other theory, that they drugged him to get him to sleep so they could stay up drinking or smoking and not be bothered by a crying toddler. :(. And he died.
Well, ok.... these are just a couple of my theories, I actually have more. But not tonight.

exactly what I mean about a Casey Anthony feel to this case.
Considering the evidence that the public has on little Deorr case I totally don’t feel this was a kidnapping. Most people who the parents have claimed seeing Deorr don’t even recall a child being present at all. And the campsite they were at didn’t have a ton of people there either. Idk. All jmo

One thing that struck me as I watched the show about this was the campground. It sounded like they had been there before but not in a long time. Or maybe it was just the grandfather that had been there before. It looked like a subpar place to go camping at. I'm sure there's a lot of better campgrounds to go to around there. So what about that campground made them go camping there?

An interesting comment about Deorr's case by Nate Eaton in this interview with KSL on another case here on WS. Comment starts about 11:37.

"There were some remains that they think may have been found last summer, they're waiting on those tests to come back..."

Edit: Spelling

An interesting comment about Deorr's case by Nate Eaton in this interview with KSL on another case here on WS. Comment starts about 11:37.

"There were some remains that they think may have been found last summer, they're waiting on those tests to come back..."

Edit: Spelling

I remember hearing that remains were found but I thought that testing had been done already and they were not his??? It’s been awhile since I heard that but I thought it had been ruled out, I could totally be wrong tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam