ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #31

Discussion in 'DeOrr Kunz, Jr.' started by sillybilly, Nov 9, 2016.

1. renarde

renarde Well-Known Member

2. neesaki

neesaki Well-Known Member

I guess we shouldn’t be surprised it’s his grandmother. Never, ever his “parents”, really sad isn’t it?

3. renarde

It is sad.

IMO, he looks so much like his grandmother TBC in that age progression picture.

Hatfield, Eloise, Jackeee and 4 others like this.
  4. renarde

"DeOrr’s grandmother, Trina Bates Clegg, does not want her grandson to be forgotten, so she’s inviting the community to join her on a walk along the Idaho Falls Greenbelt on Tuesday night in his honor.

“People say it gets easier with time, but it doesn’t. It’s been three years and it’s still very difficult,” Clegg tells EastIdahoNews.com. “I want to make this walk all about him – nobody else. Just ‘Little Man.'”

Lemhi County Sheriff Steve Penner says there are no new developments in the case, but it remains “very active” and he is hoping for answers soon."

On 3-year anniversary of his disappearance, DeOrr's grandmother invites community to walk with her | East Idaho News

5. Prancy

Prancy Member

I just dropped by to check on any updates on DeOrr's case. I can't believe so much time has passed. I wonder if the case will ever be solved. Thanks to DNA, I hope so.

Hatfield, Quiet Time, neesaki and 6 others like this.
  6. whatsnext

whatsnext Member

I was thinking about Jaryd Atadero alot recently, and about his father still trying to find out about the reason of his disappearance, which happened in 1999. Even if little DeOrr's parents were innocent, their behaviour would be pathetic.

7. Jackeee

Jackeee Just one more thing....

It’s heartbreaking that here we are, three years later, DeOrr has not been found and no one is being held accountable.
    I wonder what Jessica and Vernal are doing today?

8. Jackeee

For days I was glued to the WS thread about the boys and their coach trapped in a cave in Thailand. I had a candle burning every night next to my little ceramic elephant which has brought me a little bit of luck in the past. (I like to think so anyway).
    Now, the candle and Ella (the elephant), are facing towards Idaho. I just thought that on this day, I would light the way for DeOrr to be found and with luck, those responsible would be found too. Three years is too long.
    It brings me some comfort so I’m doing it.
    :(

9. renarde

10. Jackeee

In the very first interview didn’t VK trip himself up over the Snake River?
    Can anyone help me find this interview where VK kept on talking?

11. bluesneakers

bluesneakers not today satan

This one?

Hatfield, flourish, neesaki and 5 others like this.
  12. Jackeee

Thanks so much Bluesneakers. At around 11:45 VK stumbles over the Snake and Salmon River. This has always bothered me. Then I read that the vigil was at the Snake River. I needed to see this video. I don’t know how close these two rivers are to each other. Thanks again.

13. Jackeee

Sorry if this is mean but Nate had no control over that interview. Constant distractions and VK’s non stop talk talk talk.

Groundwork, Hatfield, neesaki and 4 others like this.
  14. Beagle

Beagle Well-Known Member

interesting

she looked tired and anxious, i also notice that at the odd times got to speak she was always looking over at him seemingly checking if what she was saying was ok

he was straight forward like he was telling a story and just kept talking over the top of everyone, only at the end did he show what you might call concern o_O which didn't er seem real jmo

15. whatsnext

whatsnext Member

I don't think you're being mean, I had that impression as well. He lets VK be the director...But at least that gives the viewer a chance to see the dynamics between those two(like Beagle pointed out)

Groundwork, Hatfield, neesaki and 6 others like this.
  16. bluesneakers

bluesneakers not today satan

And talk-talk-talking about anything other than DeOrr. No one cares about heat-seeking helicopters or how far he had to go to get a signal. I think his exhaustion was legit, but his answer and apparent priorities confused me.

HayLouise, Niner, Hatfield and 7 others like this.
  17. whatsnext

whatsnext Member

This is like going around in circles, but
    I hope that the " Still active " investigation will somehow make some progress finally ...o_O

Hatfield, sassyblue and Jackeee like this.
  18. renarde

Vernal's sister recalls the day DeOrr went missing. The makers of Little Man Lost posted this "never before seen interview" just yesterday:

Atticus Investigates

19. neesaki

neesaki Well-Known Member

Thank you renarde :) This young woman seems to be very level headed, and sincere, and seems to care more about little Deorr than his own mother. It's an interesting interview, I have to admit that her theory of Isaac handing him off to someone , was one of my earlier theories for quite a while. If so, I suspect that Jessica was also involved in it, just MO. And that little Deorr was given or sold to someone by Jessica was also the first PI's theory, he seemed rather adamant about it. So it really makes me think.

Niner, Hatfield, whatsnext and 8 others like this.
  20. skinnycat

skinnycat Active Member

Jessica kept looking back for what to make sure someone grabbed DeOrr.