ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is my understanding per mod that it is allowed to be "linked to" as it is a professional news organization's FB page. So while we can point out that something interesting is going on over there we are not allowed to quote a comment or link directly to the comment or discuss the contents of that comment outright. I THINK. Anyone? Anyone? lol

I think you can link but not quote and discuss.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0Q52OP20150731?irpc=932

Not sure if this article was posted or not - I have looked and don't see that it was, so if it's a duplicate, I apologize.
Sorry I am way behind. But the article is very informative.
The sheriff states that:
1. Deorr was not abducted, and
2. Deorr was not taken by an animal.
That leaves us with him either:
1. Getting lost or drowning,
2. Someone hurt him at the campground because dogs only found his scent there, or 3. He was never there.

The person posting as TC over at KIFI FB is on right now with some quite interesting statements. This gets curiouser and curiouser.

I can't find it. Is it the same thread as a few days ago?

Yep, right away you could see that she was studying how to copy the others reactions.

The very first article that came out stating they were poi's but not considered suspects - said ggf had been ruled out because of his physical/mental issues -- I took that to mean ruled out as a suspect but still a person of interest. I will see if I can find it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I remember that too, but the way it was written, it seemed like ggp was in a different category from the others at the campsite.

Bowerman said Reinwand, similar to Mitchell and Kunz, are “persons of interest” in this case because they were at the scene. However, at this time, neither Reinwand, Mitchell or Kunz are suspects in the missing persons case.

The great-grandfather, who authorities have not identified, also has not been labeled as a suspect. Authorities said his declining physical and mental health ruled him out at the beginning of the case.

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/07/sheriff-family-friend-not-a-suspect-in-deorr-kunz-case/

IIRC, Tricia addressed this issue a couple of days ago.

Comments on Social Media (FB, Twitter) or in the Comments section of MSM articles by anyone other than known players are considered rumor and we don't post or discuss rumors. We do not know if the person making comments under the MSM article is in fact a known player.

Questions about The Rules or moderation should be directed to a moderator or administrator through PM. Please don't post about it in the threads.

Link to Rules: Etiquette & Information
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?159-The-Rules

If you go to this site you will see that the reporter wrote that LE has not ruled out the possibility of a stranger abduction.

The Lemhi County Sheriff's Office said previously they have not ruled out the possibility that the boy was abducted by strangers.
http://www.ktvb.com/story/news/loca...olved-in-search-for-missing-toddler/31038001/

I think the sheriff has always leaned away from abduction, but he has never absolutely ruled it out.

County Sheriff Lynn Bowerman says he's convinced an Idaho toddler missing for three weeks was not abducted.

Sheriff Lynn Bowerman updated KBOI 2News on the case of missing Idaho boy DeOrr Kunz, who was last seen July 10. Although he's convinced the 2-year-old was not abducted, Bowerman said he's unable to rule out the possibility.

http://www.kboi2.com/news/local/DeOrr-Kunz-Missing-Idaho-320303121.html

ETA: Here the sheriff says he has ruled out abduction.
Hundreds of tips have poured in from all over the globe suggesting the child has been seen as far away as Hong Kong, but Bowerman said he is ruling out a kidnapping.

"There is no evidence suggesting DeOrr was abducted," the sheriff said.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0Q52OP20150731?irpc=932

Please move past asking for links about when families thank searchers. The original poster expressed that it was in their experience. Others may have different experiences. We can ask for links to support things stated as fact, but we don't badger other members to provide links to support their opinion or experience. Take it or leave it, and scroll and roll.

STOP the continued discussion about when/why the parents thanked searchers. It is insinuating parental involvement and there have been numerous warnings not to do so.

This thread is about Deorr's case. If you have a question about moderation, please PM a Mod or Admin.

:tyou:

I remember that too, but the way it was written, it seemed like ggp was in a different category from the others at the campsite.

Bowerman said Reinwand, similar to Mitchell and Kunz, are “persons of interest” in this case because they were at the scene. However, at this time, neither Reinwand, Mitchell or Kunz are suspects in the missing persons case.

The great-grandfather, who authorities have not identified, also has not been labeled as a suspect. Authorities said his declining physical and mental health ruled him out at the beginning of the case.

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/07/sheriff-family-friend-not-a-suspect-in-deorr-kunz-case/

Thank you! Yes. This is what I was referring to. They didn't name him with the others who were referred to as POI's but they specified they ruled him out as a suspect. To me, that still implied he was a POI (because he was there). But anyhoo, I guess we have an article now stating he is a POI.

Please move past asking for links about when families thank searchers. The original poster expressed that it was in their experience. Others may have different experiences. We can ask for links to support things stated as fact, but we don't badger other members to provide links to support their opinion or experience. Take it or leave it, and scroll and roll.

STOP the continued discussion about when/why the parents thanked searchers. It is insinuating parental involvement and there have been numerous warnings not to do so.

This thread is about Deorr's case. If you have a question about moderation, please PM a Mod or Admin.

:tyou:

Oops. I was trying to provide back up and posted before I saw your post. I've been gone all day and just came back realizing there has been a ruckus and was trying to resolve it.

Hey now! We're supposed to be posting about this lil' man Deorr Kunz. He's missing in a forest. He's so little and so sweet. What happened?

558942-97a60de4-3018-11e5-b2ad-9354971dde2c.jpg

When my toddler son was injured then died, I said some weird stuff when I was in shock. I'm certainly not going to fault the parents of a missing toddler for not being at their most eloquent during what I imagine is likely the most trying situation they've likely ever faced as a couple and as individuals.
I am so very sorry for your loss. :(

He's so sweet. 💔

I still cannot find it...

I read upthread and see it's been deleted. This case gets more curious by the day. Would be nice if there really was a catcher in the rye....saving innocent kids from horrific fates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77