ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I would think there is some evolution in thought. Especially on the part of the one who really seemed emotional (L.) Maybe the fake cryer and her brother, who were cold enough to have no response to dead children buried in Dad's yard, will be the slowest to change. All they did was logic out why Dad had nothing to do with it. (Dad is too smart to bury in his own yard; Dad is too good at digging graves to have done this sloppy work.) An icy soul like that would move more slowly.
So Dad is too smart to bury children in his own yard? Well, obviously not, IMO. And I never think of the words "Chad" and "smart" together, there is no relationship at all.

July 2020

The two counts of desertion or nonsupport of minor children were dropped by Judge Michelle Mallard on Thursday. Vallow still faces two felony charges of conspiracy to destroy or conceal evidence, as well as misdemeanors for contempt, resisting and obstructing, and criminal solicitation to commit a crime.

These were the original Madison County charges.

From my notes:
charged (2/20/20) & arraigned (3/6/20) with 2 counts of felony desertion & nonsupport of dependent children (<3 charges dismissed 7/2/20), amended (7/2/20) charged with resisting or obstructing LE, solicitation of a crime & contempt of court. Madison County

So she still has those charges in red still pending in Madison County according to my notes.
Plus on the other 2 felony charges you mention.

I have in my notes:
Conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence charges dismissed without prejudice on 7/29/21. Fremont County

Madison charges were all dismissed.
@Niner

View attachment 399274

Lori Hellis wrote "There is a hearing scheduled today, January 31, 2023. The court issued an order sealing that proceeding too. The order indicates the purpose of the hearing is to review the juror questionnaires."

Thank you!! I shall correct my notes! :)

Madison charges were all dismissed.
@Niner

View attachment 399274

Lori Hellis wrote "There is a hearing scheduled today, January 31, 2023. The court issued an order sealing that proceeding too. The order indicates the purpose of the hearing is to review the juror questionnaires."
Who is Michelle mallard? Who is Madison?

I just listened again to Heather Daybell's interview with HTC and it strengthened for me the theory that Alex was the one who physically carried out the murders. Heather became more comfortable when she learned Alex had died.

She said that she asked LE if she needed to get out of town, and she said they promised to let her know if they felt she would not be safe in her Rexburg home. She also said that she felt safer when Alex died. That makes me theorize, without evidence stronger than what I've written here, that LE informed her that the suspected hit man was Alex.

I still wonder why the condition of the children's bodies was so different than the adults'. Maybe it was a simple as these were the first bodies to be hidden. And hiding Tylee didn't work out so the method changed. But something seems gruesomely ritualistic about their burials.

On "Chad" and "Smart" in the same sentence: It only occurs within the family. Emma said Chad wouldn't bury in his own yard. And even Heather's husband, Chad's brother, said Chad wasn't THAT stupid when Heather got the creeps about Chad proposing to add a building to his property while the kids were missing. (Her creeps were sadly on target. And it appears Chad is that dumb, after all.)

MOO

I just listened again to Heather Daybell's interview with HTC and it strengthened for me the theory that Alex was the one who physically carried out the murders. Heather became more comfortable when she learned Alex had died.

She said that she asked LE if she needed to get out of town, and she said they promised to let her know if they felt she would not be safe in her Rexburg home. She also said that she felt safer when Alex died. That makes me theorize, without evidence stronger than what I've written here, that LE informed her that the suspected hit man was Alex.

I still wonder why the condition of the children's bodies was so different than the adults'. Maybe it was a simple as these were the first bodies to be hidden. And hiding Tylee didn't work out so the method changed. But something seems gruesomely ritualistic about their burials.

On "Chad" and "Smart" in the same sentence: It only occurs within the family. Emma said Chad wouldn't bury in his own yard. And even Heather's husband, Chad's brother, said Chad wasn't THAT stupid when Heather got the creeps about Chad proposing to add a building to his property while the kids were missing. (Her creeps were sadly on target. And it appears Chad is that dumb, after all.)

MOO
Alex may have been the hit man but Chad (a god in his own mind) and Lori (a goddess in her own mind) gave the orders.

And I fully believe Chad and Lori participated in JJ and Tylee’s deaths. And Chad participated in Tammy’s or did it all alone with some drug provided by Alex. And let’s not forget Charles. Chad was the instigator and Lori gave direction. That crew sickens me!

Alex is paying for his crimes. Maybe Lori and Chad can join him soon. I hope they are scared, really scared.

In very long, detailed novels (Crime and Punishment, for example) justice isn’t necessarily meted out. But it can be imagined. I’m sure we’re all getting good at that.
For these two, imagination just isn’t good enough. There’s something horrendous about killing two innocent children and two spouses and being married in Hawaii and acting like you don’t have a care in the world. These two are particularly heinous.

Thanks for the kind words!

Yes the law says "the defendant was crazy" is not a defense. And what I am saying goes right along with the law! I'm just noting that despite the law, LE is PROACTIVELY putting up extra barriers that are intended to tell everyone that Lori isn't crazy, and to keep anyone from saying otherwise. Which, oops, will include themselves, having made sure no one will be able to say she's crazy, even should Lori bring crazy into the courtroom in an explanation.

For some reason as they angle over what and can't be said in the trial, it feels to me like the old story of Brer Fox and Brer Rabbit. The Fox caught the Rabbit and was trying to decide what to do with him.

“I’ve got you this time, Brer Rabbit,” said Brer Fox, jumping up and shaking off the dust. “You’ve sassed me for the very last time. Now I wonder what I should do with you?”

Brer Rabbit’s eyes got very large. “Oh please Brer Fox, whatever you do, please don’t throw me into the briar patch.”

“Maybe I should roast you over a fire and eat you,” mused Brer Fox. “No, that’s too much trouble. Maybe I’ll hang you instead.”

“Roast me! Hang me! Do whatever you please,” said Brer Rabbit. “Only please, Brer Fox, please don’t throw me into the briar patch.”

“If I’m going to hang you, I’ll need some string,” said Brer Fox. “And I don’t have any string handy. But the stream’s not far away, so maybe I’ll drown you instead.”

“Drown me! Roast me! Hang me! Do whatever you please,” said Brer Rabbit. “Only please, Brer Fox, please don’t throw me into the briar patch.”

“The briar patch, eh?” said Brer Fox. “What a wonderful idea! You’ll be torn into little pieces!”

Grabbing up the rabbit, Brer Fox swung him around and around and then flung him head over heels into the briar patch. Brer Rabbit let out such a scream as he fell that all of Brer Fox’s fur stood straight up. Brer Rabbit fell into the briar bushes with a crash and a mighty thump. Then there was silence.

Brer Fox cocked one ear toward the briar patch, listening for whimpers of pain. But he heard nothing. Brer Fox cocked the other ear toward the briar patch, listening for Brer Rabbit’s death rattle. He heard nothing.

Then Brer Fox heard someone calling his name. He turned around and looked up the hill. Brer Rabbit was sitting on a log combing the tar out of his fur with a wood chip and looking smug.

“I was bred and born in the briar patch, Brer Fox,” he called. “Born and bred in the briar patch.”

And Brer Rabbit skipped away.

Thanks for the bedtime story Steve, I needed it. Good analogy of Crazy er Not Crazy Lori. I look for her to again head off to the wacky bin before any trial ever starts.

Now, it is bedtime for real. Nice to see you posting again.

For these two, imagination just isn’t good enough. There’s something horrendous about killing two innocent children and two spouses and being married in Hawaii and acting like you don’t have a care in the world. These two are particularly heinous.
We agree. My imagination is coming up with appropriately heinous comeuppance. Yours too, I suspect. Let’s hope our justice system is equal to the task.

Thanks for the bedtime story Steve, I needed it. Good analogy of Crazy er Not Crazy Lori. I look for her to again head off to the wacky bin before any trial ever starts.

Now, it is bedtime for real. Nice to see you posting again.
Wacky bin — yes, probably. If not now, maybe even to stall a trial already under way. I can’t help but think that in her mind, an appropriate defense just might be: “But they were zombies! I freed my sweet children from them so they could skip off into the Celestial Realm, as any good mother would!”

I've considered that the intention of wrapping JJ in plastic was to make it easier to move his body at some point.
Rexburg is in a valley adjacent to the millions of acres of easily accessed Caribou-Targhee National Forest. That's a lot of space to get rid of a small body. :confused:

Lori and Chad (I mentally refer to them as LorCh) got consumed by Loin Fire and didn't bother to think things through.

I've considered that the intention of wrapping JJ in plastic was to make it easier to move his body at some point.
Rexburg is in a valley adjacent to the millions of acres of easily accessed Caribou-Targhee National Forest. That's a lot of space to get rid of a small body. :confused:

Lori and Chad (I mentally refer to them as LorCh) got consumed by Loin Fire and didn't bother to think things through.
They were having an affair at first. Why not just, well, divorce for starters? Or, if those consequences were so objectionable to them, why not just continue with their affair?

They were having an affair at first. Why not just, well, divorce for starters? Or, if those consequences were so objectionable to them, why not just continue with their affair?
This is completely MOO, but I think it's simply because they decided the rules of society didn't apply to them and that they wanted to kill people.

All the weird cult stuff around it is just window dressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn