ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is a lot of wisdom and insight in their comments.

This is from their interview with East Idaho News:

“Thank goodness he did deny that. It just seemed like an off-the-wall kind of request,” Kay Woodcock said. “I think Lori wanted to simply see Chad in person and maybe figure out if she’s going to turn on him. There has to be more to do it than just them wanting to meet and strategize.”

The Woodcocks believe Chad’s defense involves turning against Lori. As far as EastIdahoNews.com could tell, he never looked at his wife during the two-and-a-half-hour court hearing Thursday but Lori was seen glancing Chad’s direction several times.

“Lori – you’re fixing to be thrown totally under the bus,” Larry Woodcock said. “In fact, you’re not going to get thrown under a bus – you’re going got get thrown under a steamroller. Chad is not your friend, his attorney is not your friend and I truly believe they are going to throw her under the bus the moment the case opens.”
Here’s hoping they throw each other under the bus. May the truth come out for the world to see! And add all their evil family members and friends. No reparations have been made for Mr Brandon Boudreaux! He deserves his say in court also. They almost murdered him. Melanie should be in prison.

Here’s hoping they throw each other under the bus. May the truth come out for the world to see! And add all their evil family members and friends. No reparations have been made for Mr Brandon Boudreaux! He deserves his say in court also. They almost murdered him. Melanie should be in prison.
I just can't see how Melanie has skated on the attempted assassination of her now ex-husband.

Has she lost access to her children and or essentially abandoned them? I assume Brandon has sole custody at this point.

Was she wily enough to not leave a text trail with Alex/Lori, so can't be tied to the crime?

Do y'all think there's a possibility that Alex and Lori decided on their own that Brandon had to go?

There would be a huge financial motive for Melani/Lori/Alex to get rid of Brandon. Melani was a stay-at-home mom, so I don't know how she financed life when she suddenly left Brandon.

Brandon was the sole support of a wife and five kids, so likely a hefty life insurance policy was in place, plus his business, plus house and any other assets. Charles Vallow made Kay Woodcock his beneficiary, and Lori got zip from his murder; was Brandon meant to be the next cash cow?

I just can't see how Melanie has skated on the attempted assassination of her now ex-husband.

Has she lost access to her children and or essentially abandoned them? I assume Brandon has sole custody at this point.

Was she wily enough to not leave a text trail with Alex/Lori, so can't be tied to the crime?

Do y'all think there's a possibility that Alex and Lori decided on their own that Brandon had to go?

There would be a huge financial motive for Melani/Lori/Alex to get rid of Brandon. Melani was a stay-at-home mom, so I don't know how she financed life when she suddenly left Brandon.

Brandon was the sole support of a wife and five kids, so likely a hefty life insurance policy was in place, plus his business, plus house and any other assets. Charles Vallow made Kay Woodcock his beneficiary, and Lori got zip from his murder; was Brandon meant to be the next cash cow?
Yes to all the above. The prosecution knows how guilty Melanie is and I believe she will be testifying for the State or going to prison. They have her number. Lori, Chad and Melanie planned the murder of Brandon and yes, he had a good business and life insurance. And yes, she deserted her five children for that cult and her children would have been murdered if Brandon had been killed. And yet, last I heard, a judge awarded visitation so she can see her children. Hopefully they are much older or growing older and they will despise her as much as we do. And what can I say for the guy she married, Pawlowski is it? What a certified creep!

Is there a reason that Charles Vallow's name is on the title? They are not accused of murdering him - are they? Did I miss that? TIA!

Is there a reason that Charles Vallow's name is on the title? They are not accused of murdering him - are they? Did I miss that? TIA!

It is confusing, I thought that LVD had charges for conspiracy in Arizona? For Charles Vallow.

It is confusing, I thought that LVD had charges for conspiracy in Arizona? For Charles Vallow.

Are they holding off charging her? JMHO

It was my understanding that she had been charged for conspiracy to commit the murder of Charles Vallow but that the trial would follow the murder trial in Idaho.

It may not mean much to most, but Charles’ life meant just as much as Tammys, JJ’s, or Tylee’s. IMO

It was my understanding that she had been charged for conspiracy to commit the murder of Charles Vallow but that the trial would follow the murder trial in Idaho.

It may not mean much to most, but Charles’ life meant just as much as Tammys, JJ’s, or Tylee’s. IMO
To be clear, I'm not discounting his life at all.

June 2021

Jennifer Liewer, a County Attorney's Office spokesperson, told The Arizona Republic that Vallow's court case in Idaho must be resolved before she can be extradited to Arizona to face this latest charge.

So, in other words, maybe sometime in LVD's "next life" then...

The judge acknowledged the possibility of severance if it comes down to that, as I heard it. Apparently he does not want to jump the gun on that.

I don't imagine that either of the living defendants are less guilty than the other. Therefore, I hope the trials don't get severed. I feel that will give Chad an advantage he won't have if they are tried together.

Apparently Chad is baffled that he is incarcerated and he appears to think whatever is stuck to the duct tape has the potential to support his defense. I understand that I am not on the jury, and that I don't have access to all the evidence. Yet from the information I have seen it is my opinion that Chad and Lori are equally guilty.

MOO

I realize I may be misunderstanding, so please forgive me (I’m new and learning the ropes) but didnt CD send a text to his deceased wife, Tammy, on the day LE suspect Tylee was killed, stating he’d “shot that large coon running across the fence” and had to bury it in the pet cemetary?

I took this text as a cover for a.) the gun shot when he or Alex murdered her, b.) an explanation for why the area was disturbed if anyone asked, and c.) why Alex would be digging in his back yard, to begin with.

I also recall this exchange bc I was so upset over his choice of wording, as it seemed to be just one last slight against Tylee, revealing his true character even further, imo.

The charge in Arizona against LVD almost seems to be just an "add on", that ship seemed to sail as soon as LEO let AC and LVD go.

It seemed crazy and scary to me, that LVD, AC, and Tylee had a story, that Charles Vallow was "attacking" AC, he had a tiny scratch, and that merited lethal force?! Like, he couldn't have left, or had LVD call "911"? The "only" option was to shoot Charles Vallow? LEO dropped the ball in Arizona.

If LVD gets off in Idaho, (which I don't think will happen), I really don't see a case against her in Arizona. She can say "AC did it, he was defending himself". No charges at the time...what more evidence does LEO have that they didn't have at the time?! Conspiracy? I don't see it.

Agreed about her being tried in Arizona, but hear me out on this one point, my friend:

So, Charles rents a car and arrives to pick up JJ, puts JJ in said car, goes back into the house where he gets into altercation with Alex. Alex shoots him, he’s on the floor, Lori says she sees him as she’s bolting out the door. She tells detectives her first thought is, “I need to get to the kids,” - apparently that’s JJ, who’s in the car. Not Tylee, behind her in the house. Not 911, to save Charles, who’s dying. She runs outside to JJ, which is also the rental car.

So she runs out of the house, to where JJ is buckled in (?), Tylee goes back for the purse, and then she takes Charles’ car to get JJ to school and runs her wackadoo errand - which dont seem that important, considering Alex has been attacked (she was fearful of this, she told detectives) and her newly-estranged husband is dead on the floor.

I think Arizona might have a conspiracy case because this chain of events looks an awful lot like before Alex killed Charles, she was heading for his rental car to trap him in the house, and then keeping his rental away from the house so he couldnt escape until Alex was done with his job.

Her leaving in his rental has been a huge red flag since day one, for me. He was picking up the little boy and taking him. They’re estranged, no longer together. A fight breaks out and she takes his only way of leaving the situation?

Yes to all the above. The prosecution knows how guilty Melanie is and I believe she will be testifying for the State or going to prison. They have her number. Lori, Chad and Melanie planned the murder of Brandon and yes, he had a good business and life insurance. And yes, she deserted her five children for that cult and her children would have been murdered if Brandon had been killed. And yet, last I heard, a judge awarded visitation so she can see her children. Hopefully they are much older or growing older and they will despise her as much as we do. And what can I say for the guy she married, Pawlowski is it? What a certified creep!
I haven't seen an indication that Melani BP (not Melanie G) changed her mind about her support for Lori. She once declared that she'd rather die than betray her. If she testified against her, chances are that Lori could reveal Melani's involvement or at least her knowledge of the murders.

I haven't seen an indication that Melani BP (not Melanie G) changed her mind about her support for Lori. She once declared that she'd rather die than betray her. If she testified against her, chances are that Lori could reveal Melani's involvement or at least her knowledge of the murders.

If Melani P flips on LVD and CD, as part of a deal, CD and LVD are in a world of hurt. Because that testimony, wraps everything up. But on the 20/20 program, Melani stated, "Oh, yes, they lived next door, but I was busy with my life, I had no idea what they were doing or where they were.".

That is a complete misreprentation, INMO. She must have "misspoke". Of course.

It's easy for me to get engrossed in the pre-trial drama, and try to anticipate how this trial will happen. But then I remember the roots of all this stuff, and end up wondering if we have any clue.

There's a very interesting 3-part TV report VERY EARLY, almost 2 years ago, with LVD's close friend MG who apparently was at the epicenter of all of the CD-LVD first meeting, getting to know each other, and the drama that kept unfolding. Each part is about 30 minutes video, but there's also a written version on the webpage.

It provided me an interesting perspective as this case nears trial.

Here's a link to part 2 - which contains links to both parts 1 and 3 - and MG talks to the reporter about times when this evil couple began to re-classify individuals as "zombies" (ie, the real person had gone out of this life, and was now replaced by a spirit). And then after that, perhaps (my analysis, not hers) using the "justification" that this wasn't a real person anymore, the person would end up killed. It's chilling to consider, and puts another layer on what we are seeing now.

It also sheds light on answering the question of "If allowed to live, would these people ever kill again" -- there's the truth that once you feel you have the right and ability to classify others as less than human on your whims, then deciding whether you can kill them to suit your convenience becomes no big deal. Which is scary.

If Melani P flips on LVD and CD, as part of a deal, CD and LVD are in a world of hurt. Because that testimony, wraps everything up. But on the 20/20 program, Melani stated, "Oh, yes, they lived next door, but I was busy with my life, I had no idea what they were doing or where they were.".

That is a complete misreprentation, INMO. She must have "misspoke". Of course.
I turned out that MP also visited Hawaii with Lori in October. By MP's account, who was taking care of JJ during that time?

It also sheds light on answering the question of "If allowed to live, would these people ever kill again" -- there's the truth that once you feel you have the right and ability to classify others as less than human on your whims, then deciding whether you can kill them to suit your convenience becomes no big deal. Which is scary.
SBM. That's exactly what happened IMO. A mother killing her children is incomprehensible. Imagine the moment Chad realized that he could persuade others to kill. Other targets were labeled "dark" and could have been next: JJ's grandmother, Lori's other brother, Chad's SIL, even some of the police detectives.

The charge in Arizona against LVD almost seems to be just an "add on", that ship seemed to sail as soon as LEO let AC and LVD go.

It seemed crazy and scary to me, that LVD, AC, and Tylee had a story, that Charles Vallow was "attacking" AC, he had a tiny scratch, and that merited lethal force?! Like, he couldn't have left, or had LVD call "911"? The "only" option was to shoot Charles Vallow? LEO dropped the ball in Arizona.

If LVD gets off in Idaho, (which I don't think will happen), I really don't see a case against her in Arizona. She can say "AC did it, he was defending himself". No charges at the time...what more evidence does LEO have that they didn't have at the time?! Conspiracy? I don't see it.
Alex claimed that he was defending Lori from Charles' attack in her home, so leaving the scene wasn't an option. LE knew that Charles' death was murder early on, after finding that he was shot the second time while lying on the floor, that Alex made no CPR attempt and that he waited a long time before calling 911. Alex's move to Idaho might have been partly due to his fear of an arrest. ZP might testify that Alex told her about not having any regrets for killing a zombie (Charles).

I see that others have answered the question. Here is what I have for that case in my notes.

A Maricopa County Attorney’s Office spokeswoman said in June, 2021 that Lori’s case in Idaho will run its course before she faces the charge in Arizona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MalloryK