Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh... Idk about that one. I do know the evidence that’s been shared with the public looks bad. But I believe that he shares part of something. It might have just been an affair with LVD prior to TD death but I’m guessing there’s more to the story and law enforcement has a trove of information on them.

Also the fbi unit is still parked behind the police station here. Imo they wouldn’t waste man hours and money on just drama.

All jmo
No! You misunderstand me completely. I mean about Kiplyn Davis, that Chad wasn't part of her murder, or of disposing her body. Guys are already in jail over it, they haven't told where her body is , but they have it pretty narrowed down. The Spanish Fork police really didn't handle Kiplyn's murder correctly, that's all I'm referring to. I absolutely think Chad was a part of Tammys, Tylees and JJs murders, no question. MOO

Re JR, I realize he's not here to be able to defend himself and I wouldn't believe anything that came out of LVD's mouth. However, Colby also said that JR molested him. I definitely believe Colby and do kind of cringe when I hear people suggest that he doesn't know his own mind and was brainwashed to think that falsely by LVD. It's possible that JR was both a pedophile and a murder victim.

I don't know enough about the situation. But I do know that a vicious adult can plant "false memories" very easily into a child. It manipulates the child into a twisted victim mode, almost a psychological Munchausen by Proxy.

I believe that LVD would do something like that in a heartbeat.

She seems to create drama, quoting Kay Woodcock, "Lori being Lori".

No! You misunderstand me completely. I mean about Kiplyn Davis, that Chad wasn't part of her murder, or of disposing her body. Guys are already in jail over it, they haven't told where her body is , but they have it pretty narrowed down. The Spanish Fork police really didn't handle Kiplyn's murder correctly, that's all I'm referring to. I absolutely think Chad was a part of Tammys, Tylees and JJs murders, no question. MOO
Thank you for clarifying. :)

I don't know enough about the situation. But I do know that a vicious adult can plant "false memories" very easily into a child. It manipulates the child into a twisted victim mode, almost a psychological Munchausen by Proxy.

I believe that LVD would do something like that in a heartbeat.

Yeah, and I would definitely not put it past LVD to do just that. Just saying that at the same time, I also cringe at the thought of someone coming forward with sexual abuse info. and being doubted. LVD and CD's ugliness ripples out far and wide, that's for sure.

Yeah, and I would definitely not put it past LVD to do just that. Just saying that at the same time, I also cringe at the thought of someone coming forward with sexual abuse info. and being doubted. LVD and CD's ugliness ripples out far and wide, that's for sure.

Colby is a victim. And a survivor. He merits respect for being the only one child of LVD that remains standing. I am sure that he is having severe problems, and I hope that he is supported by his friends and family.

My heart goes out to him. He seems to be a very decent young man.

Thank you. Which actually brings up an interesting question, will Colby be a witness for the prosecution? I don't think that he has been attending these hearings to support LVD.

I bet Colby would be a star witness. Tragic though. I wonder what he would share...

He's on the witness list. I think it's fair to say it wouldn't be in support of LV

He did state that she was a great mother and this wasn't her so whether or not the PA wants to travel down that road or even needs to, we will see

He's on the witness list. I think it's fair to say it wouldn't be in support of LV

He did state that she was a great mother and this wasn't her so whether or not the PA wants to travel down that road or even needs to, we will see

I don't know about that great mother stuff, he described a very chaotic childhood and said he knew Tylee had experienced it too. It may have seemed them against the world when he was a kid thus making her look good that they survived it but knowing now that she killed his siblings he may view it all differently.

Yes, thanks so much for finding that. I hunted for it the other day and could not find it.

Its the case of missing Kiplyn Davis who disappeared in 1995. I think we are all tired of "coincidences".

"Friday, the coalition focused on a new search location at a cemetery in Springville. They chose that location based on a hunch. Chad Daybell who is involved in a missing children’s case in Idaho once was a gravedigger at the same cemetery. "
"Jason Jensen with the coalition said Kiplyn Davis’ family knew of Daybell."

The Justice Files: In search of bodies of the deceased

Pretty thin thread there. The family of the victim "knew of" Chad Daybell back when both were living in adjacent small towns 25 years ago. They have their likely murderer, Timmy Olsen, who was convicted of manslaughter in 2011. Terrible guy, by all accounts. I can't blame the Utah Cold Case Coalition for GPR'ing the Springville cemetery, but there doesn't seem to be any real connection there.

If I understand things correctly, as it stands, if CD and LVD are convicted of the current charges, they could be out of jail in a few years....they haven’t been charged with anything pertaining to the actual murder of the kids, and the person who almost certainly did do it is dead.

If LE had evidence that either of them conspired with Alex to murder JJ and Tylee, wouldn’t they have charged them with this already? Am I missing something?

Re JR, I realize he's not here to be able to defend himself and I wouldn't believe anything that came out of LVD's mouth. However, Colby also said that JR molested him. I definitely believe Colby and do kind of cringe when I hear people suggest that he doesn't know his own mind and was brainwashed to think that falsely by LVD. It's possible that JR was both a pedophile and a murder victim.
It’s possible but coaching and “brainwashing” does happen. A young child can be made to believe that a completely fabricated event was real. It happened to a friend of mine. Judges these days can and do remove children from parents who coach. It’s incredibly sad to see how much damage a vindictive parent can do.

I don't think most defense attorneys would touch this case with a 10 ft pole. It's one thing to seek notariety but you also need to win. When both of your kids end up dead weeks apart and their bodies turn up on your boyfriend's property, you're doing down for something.When your wife's kids are found buried on your property, you're going down for something.

It is possible Alex killed the kids on his own and Lori and Chad only learned of things after the fact. I don't believe it but it fits the current facts we have. I'm sure there is a mountain of evidence that we are unaware of. I think we will soon have Chad's and Lori's phone pings and I would not be surprised if Lori was present at the burials.

So this is a losing case. Only a desperate defense attorney would take it. They have a bungling, bandana-wearing bandit and that rapey guy. Nuff said!

I agree with you KonaHonu cases like theses many Lawyers would not touch not with a long pole.I remember comments by friends whose family or other friends worked in Law they hated trials dealing with deaths of young people. There was a lot of pressure on Defence Lawyers after the Azaria Chamberlain Case, that cases like these lawyers in Australia due to it's nature they prefer to not take.I remember in the Birnie Case it was very for Lawyers on both sides. David and Catherine Birnie were a couple that went on a killing spree in 1986, Perth Western Australia, one victim was a teenager. I was living in Perth at the time as teenager . Also the Port Arthur 1996, the Defence Lawyer was asked after how on earth could he defend Martin Bryant.
IMO, looking at this case so far, looking at Lori Vallow Day she is/or thinks she is too clever to be around with Alex and Chad when to two children were buried. She stayed far away,just in case everything was discovered(which did happen). As the saying goes Keep her hands clean, gets other people to do the dirty work.Charges cannot stick.
Also Alex covered for her, he protected her in the past. And people have said in the Threads he was a kind person. IMO she had to do something with children's deaths, still in two minds about it did she convinced Alex it was while she was trying to cast out Zombies or an accident.....
Alex covered for her or was he involed with the children deaths. Waiting for more results on the evidence.
But after she waltz off with Chad/police began looking.
Alex saw the real truth about everything. IMO
So far due to phone evidence etc shows Alex and Chad being at the children's graves.

Eh... Idk about that one. I do know the evidence that’s been shared with the public looks bad. But I believe that he shares part of something. It might have just been an affair with LVD prior to TD death but I’m guessing there’s more to the story and law enforcement has a trove of information on them.

Also the fbi unit is still parked behind the police station here. Imo they wouldn’t waste man hours and money on just drama.

All jmo

I think @Redvines86 is talking about the connection to the Kiplyn Davis case, not the JJ/Tylee case.

We already know she tried to convince Tylee to go along with a molestation story against JR so forgive me if I am not blindly believing this story. It seems to be her M.O. and it is not hard to convince a child that something happened to them.

Regardless of what we do or don't believe, I can't see how anything but harm comes from questioning the account of a living abuse victim.

I wonder if sitting in his car Chad had the foresight to call Lori and let her know he was about to be sent to the hoosegow, or if his calls just stopped and her lawyer had to break the news to her. It must have come as a shock what with him telling her the public was supporting them and all. I would have loved to see the look on her face when she learned he was off to the slammer.

I’m really curious what those two talked about for all those hours while Lori was in jail and Chad was still free. Surely they weren’t stupid enough to say anything blatantly incriminating but perhaps there’s something in there that prosecutors can use.

There probably was talk about Chad’s progress (or lack thereof) on raising bail for Lori. That would be fun to hear.

Beyond that, did they talk about dark spirits, the end of the world, recruiting the other 143,994, etc? Or was it just hours and hours of I love you, I love you more, no I love you more?
If he did call her and tell her he was about to be artested that would amount to him having prior knowledge that they were about find something illegal. That would be a grave admission on a recorded phonecall.

Regardless of what we do or don't believe, I can't see how anything but harm comes from questioning the account of a living abuse victim.

By that standard, many innocent people would've been convicted, and many would still be in prison. Just because someone is a victim does not mean they are infallible, they can and do make mistakes and sometimes kids are coached, and others are lying.

By that standard, many innocent people would've been convicted, and many would still be in prison.

I meant questioning in the court of public opinion -- e.g. WebSleuths, where no evidence or first-hand knowledge is available. Sorry, I thought the implication was obvious.

Pretty thin thread there. The family of the victim "knew of" Chad Daybell back when both were living in adjacent small towns 25 years ago. They have their likely murderer, Timmy Olsen, who was convicted of manslaughter in 2011. Terrible guy, by all accounts. I can't blame the Utah Cold Case Coalition for GPR'ing the Springville cemetery, but there doesn't seem to be any real connection there.

I agree with you. Was just linking what I thought they were looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member