Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael0808

Michael0808 Well-Known Member

IMO it’s best to have sources here.

jash and gumchew like this.

2. Michael0808

Michael0808 Well-Known Member

Ew. Crow. Lol

gumchew likes this.
  3. AbigailHobbs

AbigailHobbs Well-Known Member

I have wondered about that too, but I mean before the arrest they had just been in Hawaii. It's pretty hard to spend 275k ish? What the hell did they spend money on? they had rent a center furniture. The hotels were nice, but Im still not seeing it. I think they hid some. I would laugh though if they just bought thousands of tents for their tent city. His house isn't worth much either and has a mortgage. I think it's something like 150k in mortgage and valued at 250k or something. I mean 100k in equity is nice, but that doesnt make it accessible. It's hard to refi when you're in jail probably. I've never refinanced but I'm guessing they ask for your income and a higher repayment doesnt look great if youre in jail and can't even bond out due to lack of funds. And the 250k valuation was before murdered children were found buried on it.

4. AbigailHobbs

I wonder if it's a mental health evaluation thats getting suppressed like Leticia Stauch, Gannon's killer.

5. altojack

altojack Well-Known Member

That's three of us then.

6. altojack

So I've spent time down a rabbit hole, thought I'd better come up for air.

Is it hearsay that AC chased LVDs FIRST husband away? Anyone know any further info please?

Oh, and a question if I may please. Now I might have missed this along the long and winding road but, was CD and LVD members of AVOW?

7. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

It's hearsay if you cannot back it up with MSM. Just like this restaurant stuff in West Yellowstone.

8. AbigailHobbs

MOO Tammy Daybell's autopsy was inconclusive and they havent released it bc it's not a strong case and dont want to show their hand. Too much time had passed and his own family seems to be on his side. I think some of the kids have dug their heels in too on Chads innocence so witnesses in the home might not be willing to testify about anything for the prosecution

9. altojack

That restaurant stuff had me in knots. I found the email owner/s but the names rang no bells lol.

gumchew, CSIDreamer, AZlawyer and 3 others like this.
  10. Leader6518

Leader6518 Well-Known Member

I think it is more information they shared for LVs charges. Now that CD has his own legal charges, he they believe Means would have knowledge that would give LV an unfair advantage. The records are sealed for now, because in making a determination of the conflict of interest, that info may be revealed, or at least hinted. Any discussion of the actual facts provided from CD could be detrimental to both their cases.

11. AbigailHobbs

Thanks for clarifying. I wonder what he represented Chad in specifically if not this case. And why even pay for a hearing to keep the guy? She should just go with a public defender bc these are serious charges. The real argument should be "dont let this guy defend her bc he doesnt even practice the right type of law and I dont want to beat someone so easily in court and get it brought up later"

I do wonder what happened to the woman that quit the team. She was an actual criminal defense attorney. My (MOO) uneducated guess is she did not believe Lori would be a good client at all probably due to lying. I'm sure the female lawyer had an idea that the kids might be found and she would be charged and being guilty doesnt discourage criminal defense attorneys. Makes you wonder what the deal breaker was when she was the best choice. I think Lori's lying put too much risk on Edwina for misconduct and/or uninformed crappy strategy with "the kids are safe dont worry" and then get found on CD's property. Edwina probably didnt know that, but she could guess that Lori would never be honest about what could come out so her atty could plan ahead

12. 155etta

155etta Well-Known Member

13. Grixote

Grixote Well-Known Member

Thinking broadly about this case, it’s fascinating to think that incredibly dull, dumb and weak people can pose a threat to your life.

Chad, Lori and Alex are clearly sub mediocrities in intelligence. Chad writes at a middle school level and has no charisma. I suppose Lori might be slightly physically attractive.

But all in all, these people are just sub average dullards in almost every way.

You often read about low level street crime perpetrated by morons. And in a way, only a dimwit or someone mentally ill could do what Alex seems to have done.

And police ineptitude let the kids get murdered, this should’ve been stopped at Charles’ murder. So this murder spree is definitely an outgrowth of horrible police work...

But still, it’s astonishing to realize this trio of idiots murdered so many great people.

usual jmo disclaimer.

14. Sorelle19

Sorelle19 Well-Known Member

The newly-released court docs show the LV/CV household was characterized by a LOT of drama and conflict. Not sure this as ever the best environment for a special needs child.

15. TinTX

TinTX Active Member

At approximately the 8:20 mark, there is discussion that ‘AxC went upstairs before making the 911 call”. Does that mean prior to shooting CV, he had to go upstairs to get his gun? I always thought the room AxC was staying in was downstairs. Is this new information or did I completely miss it?

16. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 I will do it, but I won't like it

MOO A thought that keeps sticking with me is those two don't want it in public records who is paying. They want to play the families and CD's kids to not know, as I would assume that is in the records?

Still waiting for someone to attach the monies to a wrongful death lawsuit, yet cannot yet? What is the statute of limitations on such for each?

17. Kudzu

Kudzu Well-Known Member

That was only a year ago?... It “feels” like so much longer. Dear Lord, what Kay has endured in one year’s time. :(

18. altojack

That's so strange isn't it. I listened to that clip earlier today and heard the words "upstairs" myself. Yet I'm certain there is a diagram or another video of the scene, sort of a walk through. Nobody goes upstairs. Alex's room was downstairs.

Can't find video for you, someone else maybe luckier than me.

19. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

There is no upstairs in the house. It's all on one level.

20. TinTX

TinTX Active Member

Thanks for the confirmation!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.