Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seekitout

seekitout Well-Known Member

RSBM
    I am catching up and about four pages back, but thanks for sharing all this info, Shadow@light! My 7-year-old niece makes me watch her play Minecraft all the time, but I guess I've never seen her actually "play" Minecraft as much as I've seen her "endlessly build a home" in Minecraft. You make it sound like an incredibly more interesting game. The parallels with Minecraft and the details in CD's 'beliefs' are fascinating, though. Thank you for pointing them out! CD doesn't seem very imaginative (thus why he couldn't come up with a better idea than "bury my new wife's kids' bodies in my backyard, nobody will ever think to look there!"), and with Minecraft being around for so long before it became such a cultural phenomenon in the past few years, it seems possible that CD could have ripped off so much of his schtick from the game and thought people would be none the wiser.

2. fuzzybutter

fuzzybutter Well-Known Member

IANAL, so here is my non-lawyer response. Prior doesn’t have a lot to work with and he knows that more serious charges are coming. One thing he has to work with is the calendar. He can keep delaying, a common strategy for defense attorneys especially when they have clients who, lets say, had 2 dead bodies found in their backyard. Maybe he envisions an eventual change of venue because of too much exposure in Madison County. Personally, I can’t imagine that some part of Idaho is unfamiliar with story.

thistle, Shadow@light, wiggy and 7 others like this.
  3. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 I will do it, but I won't like it

But cha-ching, Jeffrey had $$ to pay him to babysit. Lori is burning through cash now MOO if indeed he's a paid babysitter. Wonder what the burn rate is for Chad vs Lori.

4. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 I will do it, but I won't like it

Zillow and property records are sleuther's friend upon occassion ;)

For those that listened, what was the new info on the Daybell family referred to above as I don't see anything being discussed in threads referring to such after the above notice? TIA

5. nhmemorymaker

nhmemorymaker Well-Known Member

i always felt that that first mission "to translate ancient records" was just a way for CD to reinvent history to accompany his and Lori's many marriages and past relationships, AND to make up new "visions" to promote or alter those ancient records.....

6. nhmemorymaker

agree completely. PR will be very valuable here. And perhaps with this announcement of PR team coming, and the heavy presence of MM.... maybe some news is coming down soon.

7. jash

jash Well-Known Member

It sounds like Tammy's children are no longer supportive of Chad. Here's where the discussion starts:

8. nhmemorymaker

yes, welcome to the obsessed.... I have tried to get friends "hooked" with no success....but everyone in my sphere is well aware of my obsession so we have fun with it ... whenever possible around the horrors.

Redvines86, Laughing, LinasK and 4 others like this.
  9. SleuthD-o-doubleg

SleuthD-o-doubleg Well-Known Member

I don’t really feel comfortable sharing his exact location or knowing who owns the property. Moo

janx, MerBeach, adot0902 and 36 others like this.
  10. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

Wise choice. :)

11. illyana

illyana Active Member

I do. They have a law degree. They can choose many areas of laws. They could choose to defend many different clients. If you believe your client is innocent, okay. But if you know your client is guilty and you go on and use every legal means possible to get some rapist or murderer off, then no, you are not moral, you're evil.

Straight-up evil.

12. nhmemorymaker

i am jealous of your adrenaline rushes. Reminds me of when I (and my little band of close friends) trace and tracked a cheating spouse before divorce!!!!

13. CSIDreamer

Good morning. :)

Let's all remember not to reply to posts that may get deleted. It makes more work for our mods. :)

So what is this about the Daybell offspring not being supportive? I'm having trouble finding the closed captioning option. Agh. Jmo

14. SleuthD-o-doubleg

I really am bored with all the coronavirus things. But it made me feel like I’m helping even if it’s just a little with random things.

15. SleuthD-o-doubleg

Brief summary: @Redvines86 was on with Tricia and they were discussing the CD and Tammy. It was mentioned that now the kids have been found, EDM is mortified and they all feel like they’ve been duped.

16. CSIDreamer

Thank you. :)

17. TheLoadedGoat

TheLoadedGoat Curious Beyond Measure

And might I add that RedVines plea was that we should give grace to TAMMY'S CHILDREN. Emma is now embarrassed at how she acted (sticking her tongue out at the news camera) before the bodies were found. Not only does she have to live with knowing how she acted but the video is played over and over and the whole world is judging her. The Daybell children's silence may be because they will be witnesses at the trial and LE may have requested it so as not to compromise the case. RedVine reminded us that while we are all following this tragedy with curiosity, TAMMY'S CHILDREN'S lives are forever changed. They cannot escape it. If we want to remember Tammy in any meaningful way, be kind to the children. They are victims too. Thank you RedVines and Tricia!

janx, thistle, adot0902 and 56 others like this.
  18. SleuthD-o-doubleg

Yes thank you for adding this. :)

adot0902, JRWoodwardMSW, Rolo and 3 others like this.
  19. wenwe4

wenwe4 Well-Known Member

Or someone is frantically tapping out Hebrew letters on metal plates as we speak. - Personally, I wouldn't put that past this group or some of their "groupies" to further "prove" their hidden talents/powers.
    (JMO)

20. GRT

GRT Well-Known Member

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

To me, it would be kind of the same thing if CD or LVD fell and broke an arm. An ER doctor might really not want to help them, but he took an oath and he would likely give them the same good medical treatment they would give an innocent person.

Until a person is actually convicted, he or she is innocent in the eyes of the law and deserves a good defense.

I hope both CD and LVD get the death penalty, but I don't want their legal rights to be infringed upon.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.