Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tresir2012

tresir2012 Former Member

Is it possible LVD is planning to plead guilty to get out of any future murder or conspiracy charges? If that were the plan, would it be likely to be put forward at her prelim hearing or would that come at a later hearing? She is going to be at an advantage hearing CD prelim first as it could give her some idea of any evidence against her IMO.

2. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

And we all wait for the "mic drop" moment at some point later when his phone (AC) was at Chads house (as was Chad) when TD voiced about the paintball incident.

LE may have that info, but MOO it will NOT come out right now for the prelims as has nothing to do with moving the current case forward. But Chad and Lori... they must must must be stewing on this as they have no idea! And LE doesn't have to show that card for this prelim.

So heck, let the case move forward and them set up a defense which later can be proven false!

3. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

Great questions.

She and her lawyer will definitely be interested in seeing what happens at CD's hearing.

4. GiGi4277

GiGi4277 Well-Known Member

Alex was 6' or more.

Shadow@light likes this.
  5. GiGi4277

GiGi4277 Well-Known Member

I don't see it. That would make it hard to defend future charges with this IMO.

6. Forever Young

Forever Young Well-Known Member

Pleading guilty to conspiracy to conceal evidence would not get her out of future charges, would it? Asking sincerely about this. I just don't see how it could get her out of conspiracy to commit murder or murder.

7. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

Wouldn't the defense already have the information that the prosecution has against their client before the hearing due to the discovery process?

altojack and AZlawyer like this.
  8. AZlawyer

AZlawyer Verified Attorney

Prepaid flat fees are very common for criminal defense cases.

Yes.

9. indicolite22

On a recent video Scott Reisch (a defense attorney with a youtube channel) mentioned a possibility of an attorney staying with a client after the client's funds run out and that attorney then being paid by the state (like a public defender would be). How likely could this happen with either of the present Chad and Lori's attorneys?

altojack, wenwe4, Colorado303 and 4 others like this.
  10. renarde

renarde Well-Known Member

I wonder what kind of weapon CD claimed to have used on the raccoon in September. Was Tammy familiar with the gun(s) CD might've used? Did the one weapon CD use have a silencer? Was there a paintball gun? Did CD kill the raccoon with just one shot? Was CD a sharpshooter?

And where is the raccoon now? And that one raccoon bullet? Oh wait...

jash, Hatfield, AZlawyer and 6 others like this.
  11. indicolite22

Chad to Tammy at 11:53 a.m.: Well, I’ve had an interesting morning! I felt I should burn all of the limb debris by the fire pit before it got too soaked by the coming storms. While I did so, I spotted a big raccoon along the fence. I hurried and got my gun, and he was still walking along. I got close enough that one shot did the trick. He is now in our pet cemetery. Fun times!

Documents detail horrific manner JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan were found in Chad Daybell's yard | East Idaho News

BBM. Since no raccoon was found in the pet cemetery, there didn't have to be any gunshots fired that morning.

altojack, AZlawyer, sassyblue and 4 others like this.
  12. SleuthD-o-doubleg

SleuthD-o-doubleg Well-Known Member

13. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

OR no raccoon and a shot was fired. Raccoon was used as cover to Chad firing the gun. A cover up in case neighbors ask...this was said before on the forum. Now why fire the gun and who? I have an idea.

14. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

This is my current theory. Jmo

15. JolietJake

JolietJake Well-Known Member

The whole raccoon thing is ridiculous. Even if a raccoon was walking along a fence, so what? Why shoot any animal that's just walking around? B.S. story just to cover his butt. I'm glad LE used the texts in the affidavit of probable cause to show what a B.S. artist CD is.

16. indicolite22

IMO the raccoon story was used primarily to explain freshly disturbed ground (also seen on the satellite photo) in the pet cemetery. I seriously doubt Tylee was brought to Chad's house alive that morning. IF she were shot anywhere, they could have used a silencer again.

wiggy, findher8, altojack and 6 others like this.
  17. nhmemorymaker

nhmemorymaker Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for posting. Hadn't see it. I really really like Annie... she digs deep and she hurts hard.

18. 887sMtreme

887sMtreme Well-Known Member

The whole paint-gun incident seems childish to me. Why that method? Why an attack at all? How on earth was it so lame if someone was actually trying to kill Tammy?

Shadow@light and Forever Young like this.
  19. 887sMtreme

887sMtreme Well-Known Member

Speaking of Google rabbit holes, I looked up commotio cordis. Fascinating. Thanks for mentioning that.

meanmaryjean and Forever Young like this.
  20. renarde

renarde Well-Known Member

Is there a connection between the weapon used on the "raccoon" in September, and the incident involving Tammy in the driveway the following month? What kind of gun did Chad own? Where did he keep his gun?

In the driveway incident, didn't the person who shot at Tammy run toward the back of the house, or the back of the property? That seems so odd. Why not run away from the scene of the crime (maybe back down and out of the driveway to the road), instead of further into it? Where did he/she go next? Was this in the direction of the shed? Toward the barn? Toward the children's graves? Maybe the shooter was familiar enough with the property to know which direction to go... was there a fence to climb over, a get-away car nearby?

<moo>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.