Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we believe MG and the timeline, I think Lori did this part. She wanted JJ silenced for some reason. Alex cleaned up. At this point, I'm wondering whether COD was suffocation.

Graphic Warning:

I was telling my husband how the ME or Coroner found JJ's body (All that duct tape.) and he wondered if he was buried alive. Horrible, horrible thought I know, but we were wondering why so much tape?

Where can I find a replay of the MG/LV phone call that was in today’s hearing? I didn’t hear all of it and there are some references I’m missing. Did Melanie lie about having JJ at some point? I’ve seen a few references to this and would like to know where they originated from. I only heard bits and pieces of the hearing all day and it drove me nuts. I’m trying to fill in the gaps but it’s hard. I get to work from home a couple days a week but not today or tomorrow! Dang! (Ok, never mind. I’m deeply grateful to be employed right now)

I’m not at all surprised he didn’t have a wedding ring on. I’m thinking he and Lori are likely over their infatuation by now. No more life insurance policies to collect on.

Yes I have to agree that if it wasnt over before today then their relationship is officially over now with the no wedding ring and all.

Plus no matter how much you want to protect someone, his lawyer will convince him he needs to defend his own interests and if that means throwing someone else under the bus then so be it.

We find it damning because we know in our hearts LV and CD knew the kids were dead and they were part of the decision to kill them. However, I fully expect both Chad and Lori to claim they believed Alex had taken the kids someplace safe. Chad may throw Lori under the bus and say she misled him, or he may say it’s possible Lori didn’t know they were dead either. Absent juror emotion/pre-disposition, IMO the recorded phone call does little to disprove those positions. I hope they have some evidence that Chad and Lori KNEW they were dead.

It’s clear Chad plans to claim he had no idea the kids were dead, but at least he has to explain away bodies buried in his backyard and his raccoon text to Tammy. Lori can claim she had no idea about any of it. I’ll sleep better as soon as I hear there’s admissible evidence proving that’s another Lori lie.

JMO
I think we may have a clearer indication at Lori's hearing next week? I'm just wondering whether this is the tip of the ice berg? I hope next week is not a repetition of this weeks evidence.

We find it damning because we know in our hearts LV and CD knew the kids were dead and they were part of the decision to kill them. However, I fully expect both Chad and Lori to claim they believed Alex had taken the kids someplace safe. Chad may throw Lori under the bus and say she misled him, or he may say it’s possible Lori didn’t know they were dead either. Absent juror emotion/pre-disposition, IMO the recorded phone call does little to disprove those positions. I hope they have some evidence that Chad and Lori KNEW they were dead.

It’s clear Chad plans to claim he had no idea the kids were dead, but at least he has to explain away bodies buried in his backyard and his raccoon text to Tammy. Lori can claim she had no idea about any of it. I’ll sleep better as soon as I hear there’s admissible evidence proving that’s another Lori lie.

JMO

He'll have to come up with something good if we see he was home at the presumed time Tylee was buried there!

And in that phone call, when MG brought up what AxC had told MG when she asked about where JJ was (and he said "you don't want to know"), Lori responded by saying that AxC didn't know where JJ was.

So, that would just leave Lori and Chad knowing then what we all know now, at least according to Lori.
It will take some verbal gymnastics but I expect she’ll say she told Melanie alex didn’t know where they were so Melanie would quit badgering poor Alex. And either accuse Melanie of lying about Alex’s “you don’t want to know” comment or claim she thought he said it meaning if Melanie doesn’t want to know so the dark forces will have no reason to come after her.

Not saying I think it will work. But no doubt Lori will have something to explain it away.

We all knew what the evidence showed but the recorded calls and body-cam footage puts an exclamation mark on it all. A big piece of news today was Lolo now claiming her other brother was going to kill her. That should be reverberating in the Cox household tonight. It’s also apparent Prior is trying to point the finger at Lolo. Beginning of the end, they are turning on each other as we speak. Means has to be soiling his panties.
My thoughts EXACTLY!

Graphic Warning:

I was telling my husband how the ME or Coroner found JJ's body (All that duct tape.) and he wondered if he was buried alive. Horrible, horrible thought I know, but we were wondering why so much tape?
I was wondering whether rage overtook Lori? She started with 1 piece across the mouth (to keep JJ quiet) and just couldn't stop.....

Sorry :(

Question- Has JP/CD or MM/LV had a chance to hear that MG call prior to today? I thought RW said it was given yesterday so I may have misunderstood. Was a lot of info today.

My take on a few things for anyone who cares

1- MG call- It was obviously scripted and even LV mentioned if you’re recording this for the police, etc…MG was 100,000,000,000% covering herself. She said she talked to Al, your brother…Really? She was obviously prepared. Her questions were pointed and while her responses were smooth, it was clear she had an agenda on the call and was called out for it. I’m happy the 2 people on the other end were dumb enough to keep the dialogue going…even when it’s clear they sensed a motive. Who does that???

2- The part about AC not even knowing where the kids were absolutely destroyed where I think most people think a defense was going to go.

3- As people have pointed out throughout the day, the lack of wedding ring and how they want them to refer to LV says a lot about how they plan to distance her from CD. I think JP has instructed him that it’s the only chance he has (Krystal Lee???)

My biggest question- How does everyone feel this impact LV & MM?

Graphic Warning:

Yes. I wondered also that Tylee was burned alive then dismembered.
These murderers were telling each other they were killing evil spirits. Showing an evil spirit no mercy seems part of their program.

It will take some verbal gymnastics but I expect she’ll say she told Melanie alex didn’t know where they were so Melanie would quit badgering poor Alex. And either accuse Melanie of lying about Alex’s “you don’t want to know” comment or claim she thought he said it meaning if Melanie doesn’t want to know so the dark forces will have no reason to come after her.

Not saying I think it will work. But no doubt Lori will have something to explain it away.
Wouldn’t it be great if MG also recorded a phone call with Alex?!?! :p

I want to make sure I have this right. MG and DW saw Alex carry in a sleeping, supposedly alive, JJ on the night of Sunday Sept 22nd between 9:00 p.m. and midnight during their podcast per MG's testimony. The next morning, Monday Sept 23rd, around nine they do not see JJ and he has an unexcused absence from school that day. This is the same morning of the cell phone pings on CD's property. Can someone remind me if they have cell phone pings from Alex's phone in Lori's apartment in the middle of that night? MG testified that she stayed in Lori's townhouse that weekend. Did she not hear anything in the middle of the night? Something happened. Something happened to JJ THAT night. He ended up gagged and bound and killed. He was taken from that townhouse at some point that night. Wasn't he? Do I have my dates and times right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288