Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

Wow that is some dirty money if so.

Fireflize likes this.

2. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

I'm sure it could probably be estalblished that each time his phone traveled from his appartment to Chad's place. IMO Alex was in Idaho primarily to do the dirty work for Lori and Chad.

3. Emi

Emi Well-Known Member

Chad Daybell case advances to District Court after 2-day preliminary hearing | East Idaho News
    ST. ANTHONY — The case against Chad Daybell has been bound over to District Court and he is scheduled to go before Judge Steven Boyce for an arraignment on Friday, Aug. 21.

After a two-day preliminary hearing in Fremont County, Magistrate Judge Faren Eddins determined there is sufficient cause that Daybell likely committed two felony counts of conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence, and two felony counts of destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence.

MerBeach, kimpage, Paulas88 and 6 others like this.
  4. janx

janx Well-Known Member

Wouldn't that depend on how much evidence they have?

5. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 I will do it, but I won't like it

Especially since it was known to be a green bucket. If was in the fire, wouldn't it just be a blob/unidentified?

kimpage, windrower, A2FMNST and 3 others like this.
  6. Sticksandspades

Sticksandspades All comments are MOO

I'm not sure we know that yet. I agree it wasn't presented today, but I think today was the tip of the iceberg.

I thought the analyst reported the date rage of the items he viewed as important to the case. They have more data, so the date ranges will vary based on category type - SMS, Call, etc.

7. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

That has been my thought too. Lori was involved because she wouldn’t allow anyone to deter her plans. She wanted to make sure they were dead and buried. She had no feelings for those two children. Even MG said Lori thought of TR as a zombie from the age of 13. And we know she wanted JJ for that million dollar life insurance policy from CV.

At this point, if I had to choose, I would prefer that she would get 150+ years like Frazee did. Chad should get the same though.

Didn’t Lori’s fight with Alex out in the street occur after the attempt on BBs life? I believe she was telling him he was a disgrace to his family?Likely because the murder attempt failed.

She was not going to leave the murder of those children up to Alex to mess up. I believe she and Chad committed all four murders.

And you can bet MP knows all the details.

8. janx

janx Well-Known Member

I don't think we're going to know if/when anyone heard a gunshot until trial.

9. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

Every few days with this case I have to take a step back and shake myself off to make sure I can fathom what these monsters did.

I mean in some of the cases here you can almost understand a bad fight argument turning into an unexpected killing but this kind of crap that these two pulled is beyond belief.

Not 1 killed. Not 2. But maybe 3 or 4 or maybe even 5 or more when you go backwards in Lori's life.

Just wow. I need to go shake off some more.

10. ar3593

ar3593 Well-Known Member

I agree about Wood, he does not seem confident at all. He was reading from a paper when giving his closing arguments, seemed very nervous and unsure of himself. JMOO...I think he is super bright and makes convincing points but is not comfortable speaking in a courtroom with all eyes on him.

11. Kakidoll

Kakidoll Karma never forgets

Prosecutor needs to up his game for trial. He got thru this ok, but he's too shaky now that defense has more info

12. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

What about Prior's inquiry if MG had some sort of an auditory disorder? Was he trying to diminish her testimony?

13. Kensie

Kensie Well-Known Member

I was not able to follow the trial. Is Woods the bald guy or the young guy??
    So glad that L and C will more than likely be behind bars for a very long time ( I know that L has not had her day in court yet).

longtimereader and Fireflize like this.
  14. Onsdag

Onsdag Well-Known Member

Yeah, every live hearing I've watched on his channel is immediately removed. I think I can understand why, and that keeping the videos on his channel could be a conflict of interest and be perceived as 'entertainment', create a media circus out of the courtroom, create bias (or perceived bias) on his rulings (is he ruling a certain way in order to increase his view counts or subscriber base?), or other somesuch. As much as I'd like it if he kept all his hearings on his channel his decision not to actually increases my respect for him as a person and as a judge. MOO.

15. Queasy Gumshoe

Queasy Gumshoe Well-Known Member

EXACTLY!! You can def see how this is going to go down, and it's going to be all about "CD is the victim here". Lori better get her S*%T together, cause their love affair is OVER!

16. Emi

Emi Well-Known Member

BREAKING: Lori Vallow called Chad Daybell from jail the morning her children’s bodies were found in his backyard
    On the second day of testimony at Daybell’s preliminary hearing, a member of the Madison County Sheriff’s Department testified that outgoing calls from the jail, where Vallow has been in custody since February, are recorded. During his testimony, the court played an audio recording of a call Vallow placed to Daybell around 11 a.m. on June 9, when investigators were at Daybell’s property, where they would discover the remains of JJ Vallow, 7, and 16-year-old Tylee Ryan.

17. Kensie

Kensie Well-Known Member

mistake!!

18. kshultz06082

kshultz06082 Super Snooper

He is probably gonna head to CDs property tonight to kill and bury a raccoon.

JMO

19. Monger

Monger Well-Known Member

Agreed. And why kill your child when you have houseguests? It just doesn't make any sense to me as to what transpired or why. I have to remind myself I won't ever really understand people like this.

20. Forever Young

Forever Young Well-Known Member

One thing I am remembering is that Melanie was asked where Lori got these ideas about dark/light spirits, and she laid the blame squarely on Chad.

Wondering if Melanie at some point agreed with Lori about Tylee having a dark spirit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.