Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

That is reference to a very old child death case, it still makes me see red. Hedda Nussbaum, the mother, got off completely scot free from any abuse or neglect charges in the death of her adopted daughter due to "Dependent Personality Disorder". Hedda Nussbaum - Wikipedia

I was wondering if LVD would try to skate, saying she was just following the "leadership of the priesthood". But, it won't work.

2. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1291445542409576448

Remember, on the day Charles died, these three were inside or outside of the home when the shooting happened. JJ Vallow was in the car w/ his sister Tylee by his side. Cox, the shooter - called 911 as Lori Vallow left the home w/ her kids briefly. She is the only one still alive.

upload_2020-8-6_14-53-51.jpeg

Jolynna, jash, Gardener1850 and 22 others like this.
  3. nhmemorymaker

nhmemorymaker Well-Known Member

yeah.... in the beginning this was just a typical, run-of-the-mill, everyday mid-life crisis for a middle-aged, overweight bored and lonely guy who traveled around a few places peddling books. Death of a Salesman.

4. nhmemorymaker

nhmemorymaker Well-Known Member

MG said NO she was not. DW said she was there.

BobLive, Flowanda and Forever Young like this.
  5. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

Hedda and Lisa were severely and continually beaten by Hedda’s partner.

6. Diddian

Diddian Well-Known Member

I'm still not entirely clear about what the status was of the investigation of the shooting of CV when Lori departed Arizona for Rexburg. The press in Arizona seemed to indicate a quick conclusion that it was a shooting in self-defense, and many posters here have made comments that police bungled on scene (cleaning up blood, failing to reconstruct the shooting and where various parties must have been standing, etc), but some of the comments of Arizona investigators indicate preliminary statements from Lori, Alex, and Tylee were not believed and the investigation was ongoing.

So, WERE investigators there reconstructing events in an effort to build evidence to refute those statements, and it was just taking a lot of time, and then they lost track of Lori's whereabouts until Kaye Woodcock managed to come up with Lori's new address in Rexburg?

IIRC, toward the end of August, the owner of the rental home in Chandler had asked Lori to vacate by the end of August. Was that what motivated the early September move? Or, had Lori somehow gained knowledge about the course the investigation of CV's shooting was taking? (I'm dismissing anything Lori told MG because it came out of Lori's mouth and I don't grant any credence to anything from there.)

ETA: After I posted this, I see others posting Justin Lum's tweet that Chandler PD is close to submitting charges to Maricopa County. So, there you go. Hallelujah!

7. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

I wonder if digital data will include communications with the rest of the Cox family who (IMO) still believe that Charles was the villain. I hope they weren't Lori's accomplices.

8. Tate123

Tate123 Well-Known Member

I'm with you. I find her unlikable. I've yet to see her display the appropriate emotion on the murder of 2 beautiful children.
    Kay and Larry Woodcock need her testimony and are being courteous to her but they understand her involvement. She desperately wants to be viewed as being in their "group" if you will, yet I still see her as part of the Daybell/Vallow/Cox group. Always will.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  9. Paulas88

Paulas88 Well-Known Member

Exactly!

MerBeach, Tate123 and Diddian like this.
  10. indicolite22

A major motive for Lori's move to Idaho was being close to Chad IMO. They didn't even worry about being seen at the BYU track together.

11. BobLive

BobLive Well-Known Member

It starts at 28:24 on Part 6 in Nate Eaton's video of CD's Preliminary Hearing on 8/4/2020 where Attorney JP asks Special Agent Daniels: "When you talk about a burial site number one, you reference to the fact that you observe the a garbage bag and then you remove the soil around that and you touch the garbage bag is that correct. It's sort of identify what was in there correct and I would assume that you would be wearing some sort of gloves would that be fair correct? Okay." and ends at 28:57. If you look at CD, he puts his head down and winces. IMO The look on his face is priceless! MOO
    I'm still trying to figure out how to link it.

12. indicolite22

13. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

Note to self: I'm on page 66. I'm playing catch up but muddled thoughts up to the first post on page 66.

1. What happened on Wednesday July 17th that brought on this paperwork?

2. Why hold it until now? It occurs to me the defense seemed to be pushing an implied incestuous relationship between Lori and Alex. Plus, seeming quite willing to throw Lori under the bus. Do you suppose she has clued in to this?

3. Am I the only person that has been duped/fooled/betrayed by someone? Why we being so judgmental of MG? Am I the only one that can relate to being fooled hook, line, and sinker? Just something to ponder. Please leave my throat intact. :)

All jmo

14. RexburgSleuth

RexburgSleuth Verified Friend of Daybell Family

Here you go:
    https://www.facebook.com/EastIdahoNews/videos/316539339533010/?t=1710

ETA: fixed it to embed as well.

15. BeckyF

BeckyF Well-Known Member

16. meanmaryjean

meanmaryjean Verified RN (Pediatrics Specialty)

Lori signed the waiver BEFORE the July 22 doomsdate.

17. Diddian

Diddian Well-Known Member

It's kind of "not-in-a-good-way,-can-you-believe-how-brazen-she-was" amazing though, isn't it? Moving to Idaho and risking being seen with CD in the months before his well-insured wife turns up dead and just weeks after blowing a gasket (in documented communications) upon learning she'd been blocked from receiving the $1 million payout from CV's death. Lori really seemed to believe she'd gotten away scot-free with CV's murder - even with her long, formally documented record of contentious marriages involving suspected false claims and Alex-involved violence against her spouses.

She so substantially overvalues the ultimate effectiveness of her propensity to baffle with BS in relation to other, more credible sources of information.

18. BobLive

BobLive Well-Known Member

Forever Young, Emi, Hatfield and 2 others like this.
  19. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

Oh I don’t want to argue the beliefs of LDS, of which I know nothing about. There are decent loving people in any church. I am strictly speaking of fringe groups. I won’t even call fringe groups religious. Because to me, to use Scripture for your own selfish personal abuses and gain is repugnant.
    LDS is NOT on trial.

20. MadTing

MadTing Well-Known Member

I'm not taking anything from the pre signed waiver, it could simply be a down to covid, means could have simply had her sign it in advance and held onto it while she made her decision.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.