Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patch Tuesday

Reaction score

Attachments

• joshua-tylee.jpg
    joshua-tylee.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
It's been reliably reported that the Church held a "disciplinary council" with Chad in the latter part of last year. It's possible the outcome was excommunication, but the Church is not making that information public.

I had not heard about that. That is good if they addressed him. It would be good if there is a link to any official statement the church may have put out regarding his member status?

I don't think that report is correct.

A missing endangered children notice was issued by Rexburg Police but it wasn't an amber alert.

Rexburg Police Department
To my knowledge, and I've been involved since July 2019, there has never been an amber alert. The situation never fell under the guidelines of amber alert. IMO.

Reliably reported by who?

I see you're a new member. Welcome aboard!

Please familiarize yourself with TOS. It will save you a lot of headaches. :)
Therein lies a tale.

Irritatingly, the unreliable British tabloid Daily Mail is often used as a source by MSM.

The Daily Mail reported this in December:
Man on the run with new wife was kicked out of the Mormon church for declaring himself a prophet | Daily Mail Online

This caused youtube commenters in general to accept it as true. I grew suspicious cz no reliable outlets were reporting it. I contacted the Daily Mail’s claimed source, Cristina Rosetti. Her credentials:

* PhD, Department of Religious Studies, University of California Riverside
* Co-Chair, Religion in America, American Academy of Religion-Western Region
* Editorial Advisory Board Member, Mormon Studies Review

She confirmed the Daily Mail had misquoted her, as is their custom. What she told me is what I posted.

Thank you for the welcome. I’ll start by looking up “TOS” in Websleuths Lingo.

Last edited:
His books were technically fiction. For all we know he might have been kicked out by now. Excommunications aren't made public.

That could be why then if they never formally announce anything in public.

It is a little strange why they would want to keep it secret though if they kicked someone out because the kicked out person can go on claiming to be a member when they are really not and everyone thinks they are still a member if the organization does not counter it formally and publically.

Oh well, he wont be able to attend any services from where he is going.

I wonder what happened to all the stuff left behind in apartment 175, and if it was photographed as a potential crime scene when they exercized the search warrant. Imagine if they lost crucial evidence, like spare trash bags and duct tape, and carpet fibers etc.
Does anyone remember which of the three townhouses have NOT been rented back out? It was discussed a few threads back. MOO.

As I'm reading this, it occurs to me that there has to have been more than one person involved in the duct-taping. It would require at least 4 hands, maybe 6 if the child is flailing: the body would have had to be rolled over, the duct tape would have kept sticking to itself, the face is a complicated thing to wrap if you don't want the duct tape to coil, stick to everything except the target spot, and the body wouldn't have rolled in one piece, while you're trying to keep the legs together, the tape would get messed up, etc.

MOO

I cannot even go there to think of such. I'm with the babysitter who was there the day that MG and MW arrived. And she said that Lori said she gave drugs to JJ to make him go to sleep. iirc

My mind just cannot cannot go there that this wrapping was done when alive/conscious . Nope nope, can't go there. There was no struggling in my mind when his body was wrapped up.

Also, it was never stated what position JJ was found. Tied up in a ball? Prone face up like burial? etc. We only know that the hands and feet and head were really wrapped up, but not the position that it was buried.

Prayers for the Larry and Kay, and jurors, and anyone that are going to have to view such in a year or two.

They haven't made an official statement. According to Indicolite22, that is their general policy.

That is my understanding, too; but it is not exactly a secret either. You can still attend church, I believe, but excommunication is held much like a trial and is serious business. You do get a chance to rebut accusations on whatever it is that gets you into trouble. I doubt Chad had time to attend any tribunal, and I am betting that it just went through without much argument. Somehow, word leaks out to family and friends. At present there are many channels on YouTube where former members tell their stories about their excommunication.

MOO

I cannot even go there to think of such. I'm with the babysitter who was there the day that MG and MW arrived. And she said that Lori said she gave drugs to JJ to make him go to sleep. iirc

My mind just cannot cannot go there that this wrapping was done when alive/conscious . Nope nope, can't go there. There was no struggling in my mind when his body was wrapped up.

Also, it was never stated what position JJ was found. Tied up in a ball? Prone face up like burial? etc. We only know that the hands and feet and head were really wrapped up, but not the position that it was buried.

Prayers for the Larry and Kay, and jurors, and anyone that are going to have to view such in a year or two.
the first detective that testified at the prelim this week said that when they removed to rocks and wood he felt around and was able to feel the roundness of what he thought to be a skull, at that point a small blade was used to cut through the black plastic to then find a white bag with red drawstring handles around JJs head they then made another small incision in that bag and were able to see it was indeed JJ. So with that information being given I do believe JJ was found face up and from the testimony we know that there was ducktape on JJs face from ear to ear across his mouth. And then he had several layers of duck tape that went from his elbow down his arms to his hands and back up to the other elbow. He also said that when they got to his actual hands there was so much tape it looked like he was holding a ball of tape.
I pray that they can find where all the tape was purchased but if they cannot I am sure there will be latent prints as well as fibers and hairs attached to the tape as well as both bags.
That tape and bags may be forensic gold.

I just remembered something I meant to post in relation to the high resolution photo @vislaw provided on page 72 of the previous thread (Thread #50):

In that photograph, there is a single set of tire tracks that comes in at the gate from the street in front of the house and then it travels between the pond and the barn and then the far outside of the large acreage and stops near the fence upon which visitors were later leaving various memorials for JJ and Tylee.

I wonder whether those tire tracks were evident in any surveillance photos from anytime before the kids were buried there. If not, it may indicate that a vehicle was parked there on the critical day TR was burned and buried (to block potential viewing by any neighbors or passers by.)

I just remembered something I meant to post in relation to the high resolution photo @vislaw provided on page 72 of the previous thread (Thread #50):

In that photograph, there is a single set of tire tracks that comes in at the gate from the street in front of the house and then it travels between the pond and the barn and then the far outside of the large acreage and stops near the fence upon which visitors were later leaving various memorials for JJ and Tylee.

I wonder whether those tire tracks were evident in any surveillance photos from anytime before the kids were buried there. If not, it may indicate that a vehicle was parked there on the critical day TR was burned and buried (to block potential viewing by any neighbors or passers by.)

Good catch!

the first detective that testified at the prelim this week said that when they removed to rocks and wood he felt around and was able to feel the roundness of what he thought to be a skull, at that point a small blade was used to cut through the black plastic to then find a white bag with red drawstring handles around JJs head they then made another small incision in that bag and were able to see it was indeed JJ. So with that information being given I do believe JJ was found face up and from the testimony we know that there was ducktape on JJs face from ear to ear across his mouth. And then he had several layers of duck tape that went from his elbow down his arms to his hands and back up to the other elbow. He also said that when they got to his actual hands there was so much tape it looked like he was holding a ball of tape.
I pray that they can find where all the tape was purchased but if they cannot I am sure there will be latent prints as well as fibers and hairs attached to the tape as well as both bags.
That tape and bags may be forensic gold.
MOO I wonder if thats what AxC bought at the convenience store, duct tape, when he left LVDs apartment that night. It was the night Tylee disappeared though, not JJ
Unsealed court document details final days of Vallow children | KSLNewsRadio

9:43 p.m. to 9:53 p.m. — Alex Cox visits the Maverik gas station on Main Street in Rexburg
10:44 p.m. 50 11:15 p.m. — Alex Cox is at Lori Vallow’s apartment

Last edited:

@vislaw posted a high res after the recoveries were done.

There is another photo that a person like vislaw published that was 2 hours after Chad's text. Vislaw post photo was after LE was there. I don't have it handy the one that was done 2 hours after Alex was at property, hoping someone else can assist. This is vislaws photo of after recovery. Perhaps vislaw or someone else has the one that was published 2 hours on the day of ... it

https://www.visuallaw.net/aerial_reference.jpg post with high res at Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

vislawarial.JPG

@vislaw posted a high res after the recoveries were done.

There is another photo that a person like vislaw published that was 2 hours after Chad's text. Vislaw post photo was after LE was there. I don't have it handy the one that was done 2 hours after Alex was at property, hoping someone else can assist. This is vislaws photo of after recovery. Perhaps vislaw or someone else has the one that was published 2 hours on the day of ... it

https://www.visuallaw.net/aerial_reference.jpg post with high res at Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

View attachment 258639
@Floppity has posted a link on page 14 of thread #44. It is satellite imagery and unfortunately has some cloud cover around the edges of the property, so the location of the tire tracks seen in the post-recovery photos provided by @vislaw cannot be observed. Dang it!

Here's the link to the twitter post with satellite image that @Floppity had earlier linked to:
https://twitter.com/ashergrey/status/1275853358235029504

@Floppity has posted a link on page 14 of thread #44. It is satellite imagery and unfortunately has some cloud cover around the edges of the property, so the location of the tire tracks seen in the post-recovery photos provided by @vislaw cannot be observed. Dang it!

Here's the link to the twitter post with satellite image that @Floppity had earlier linked to:
https://twitter.com/ashergrey/status/1275853358235029504

Thanks, there was a much clearer photo 2 hours after Alex left the property that was here on thread at one point. Perhaps it's in the timeline thread? Dunno. Lemme venture to the timeline thread as this would certainly be one photo for such.

I'll do an ETA if I find on timeline. IIRC, it was someone in the industry that captured it. Not Law Enforcement.

Hopefully I'll find and repost here within 60 minutes... *off I go*

Thanks so much @Gardener1850 and @Tortoise for the timeline that we can always find stuff at!

ETA: I didn't find a link at the timeline, but did find a reference so I was able to google. Here are 3 results. I have to leave now, so just posting the links vs. the photo...ok, got one photo

Satellite Photo Shows Chad Daybell Property On Likely Day Of Child's Burial

sep9.JPG

Satellite photo shows Chad Daybell property on likely day of child’s burial

KSL 5 TV

Night night all!

Last edited:
MOO I wonder if thats what AxC bought at the convenience store, duct tape, when he left LVDs apartment that night. It was the night Tylee disappeared though, not JJ
Unsealed court document details final days of Vallow children | KSLNewsRadio

9:43 p.m. to 9:53 p.m. — Alex Cox visits the Maverik gas station on Main Street in Rexburg
10:44 p.m. 50 11:15 p.m. — Alex Cox is at Lori Vallow’s apartment
My thought on that trip is once he got Tylee at CD the two realized they did not have enough gas to do their dasteredy deed so he ran to the store to get gas, I sure wish we could see him on video filling up a red gas can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82