Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #53

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mind your biscuits

Mind your biscuits Well-Known Member

2. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 I will do it, but I won't like it

In the YouTube search bar, search "Lori Vallow Daybell Arraignment Livestream" and you will successfully find to see charge and plea. Potentially, schedule for future dates, even though there is a motion for joinder etc.

Some resulting sites on youtube allow chats and have already begun, some do not.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
  3. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

4. Shadow@light

Shadow@light Well-Known Member

I agree with you Forever Young Lori in her mind now (IMO) that Lori has absolved herself in the fate of her children. So has Chad. They both knew his/their work was a tissue of lies yet together they convinced themselves it was all true. From what we have been informed, in the news Lori really made thing hard for Tylee in her life also her treatment of both children. IMO I believe got them a good connection in the beginning as well as his books was their dislike for Tylee like two immature teenagers which we have seen in past crime history in the School Oval dislike a person, making their life hell even to the point(edging each other on) of crossing the line into taking that person life with total disregard and thinking they will get away with it. Mixing in this fiction/ lies they were selling, this is lethal.
    I have seen a case in 1980's where persons bring in fiction to absolve their behaviour,a kid placed in foster care, the Bio Daughter(already dislikes this teenager foster kid) brings to her Mum a video of a movie she thinks her Mum will find interesting. It is called "The Godsend" it was made in the 1970's it is not the remake movie. They watch over constantly that day, foster mum watches it all the time through a whole week. They know this movie is fiction, the daughter is 30, Mum is 50 yet for a period of over a year they abused the foster child because the child is evil in what they were convinced is that they were doing the right thing. Lucky the Foster Child was rescued.
    Chad, if it is correct I agree with you, Forever Young, he was making the moves on women "We were married in our past life" would had thought he hit the Jackpot with Lori. Just like him, IMO she made a few snide remarks plus a" oh la la" video...... (A expression I know from childhood) Chad thought with his vegetable and potatoes.
    If my Grandparents were alive, they would say and I would agreed, Chad and Lori are two peas in a pod. In what they have been charged with, what behaviour they have shown to the public IMO they are a perfect marriage of their own egos.

5. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

6. nyvictoria

nyvictoria Well-Known Member

IMO this is one of those cases that, regardless the outcome of any future trials, will be pondered and discussed for a long time. There are so many layers and so many liars, I doubt we’ll ever know the whole truth of who did what. I just hope that every person, who had a hand in any of this, is eventually brought to justice. That includes the plotting and planning of the murders of JJ and Tylee, the murder of Charles Vallow, the attempt on Tammy, the likely murder of Tammy, the attempt on BB, and the possible murders of JR and Alex and any subsequent coverup. .

7. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

Live stream going yet?

8. TheLoadedGoat

TheLoadedGoat Curious Beyond Measure

Not for me.

9. MsJosie

Has the time changed for the hearing? I am not seeing it anywhere...thanks

roche.analisa likes this.
  10. dixiegirl1035

We are live with arraignment. Calling her Ms. Vallow.. In another baby blue shirt. In a baby blue voice.

ETA at hearing, they waived the reading of the charges and the judge did not read as the lower court did.

Trial set for April 2nd 10 am... March 22nd pretrial scheduled.

@Niner

11. sassyblue

sassyblue Well-Known Member

12. merrymary

merrymary Well-Known Member

13. dixiegirl1035

screen shot.. matchy matchy... blue on blue.

Trial set for April 2nd 10 am... March 22nd pretrial scheduled.

live.JPG

jash, roche.analisa, Laughing and 7 others like this.
  14. Mind your biscuits

Mind your biscuits Well-Known Member

Sorry, I posted the wrong link above. :(

elliefant and Dontknow? like this.
  15. Monger

Monger Well-Known Member

Not guilty, 4/2 for trial

16. MsJosie

Caught bits and pieces, very broken up. Zoomed in on LVd and does not appear to wear makeup. Very far off shot for her and her lawyer compared to the others, probably at her request

Did see the video...still broken up. Could be that Zoom is having issues being overloaded with all the schools on line?

I do wish the Judge had mad Vallow answer the question guilty or not guilty, not Means answering for her.

Also, before the Judge came on, the Prosecutor had a funny look on his face. I could hear Vallow and Means talking and laughing in the background and even see their movements. I could not hear what was said but I believe the Prosecutor May have heard. They should be better aware of open mics.

17. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

If you are on an Apple device disable content blockers and the video should work

18. Nosurprise

Nosurprise Well-Known Member

Prior files for no joiner..what happens now?

Attached Files:

jash, roche.analisa, wiggy and 8 others like this.
  19. Nosurprise

I notice Means hasn't filed no joiner yet or to move court trial or to just throw out the case. When is the hearing for Prior's motion to move trial and motion to dismiss the case.

roche.analisa, Laughing and MsJosie like this.
  20. Nosurprise

Did anyone hear on zoom if Judge asked how long trial would be for..?

roche.analisa and MsJosie like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.