Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Watts is reading scripture too. (When he’s not reading bedtime stories to his dead daughters that is. The ones he killed and stuffed in oil tanks.)

When word gets out a convicted monster is studying scripture in their cell, unless proven otherwise I’ll assume they’re doing it to soften jailors, the public and the parole board. Lori and Chad could [prison] tattoo scripture on their foreheads and it wouldn’t mean a damn thing to me.

BEST COMMENT !!!

I've only just realised from reading previous posts that Tammy had been made aware of CD's and LV's affair! No wonder she was acting upset before her death. And likely "had it out" with Chad the night before her death! So possibly threatened to do something to stop it, do you think? And so Chad decided that Tammy's removal (according to the Grand Plan) couldn't wait any longer?

In general, if an autopsy comes back indicating foul play is that information frequently held back by LE until they are ready to arrest? Or would we know it by now?
Honestly IME, given the high profile nature of the case and the extreme heinous nature of the acts involved, I think it's probably likely the full autopsies will never be released publicly, especially since young children are involved. The family has already been through hell, they shouldn't have to endure what I'm sure is very painful and detailed information about the exact nature of the crimes. Making everything public just revictimizes the family and the victims JMO. That being said the trial will be public and I'm sure a significant portion of the details will be released that way

I've only just realized from reading previous posts that Tammy had been made aware of CD's and LV's affair! No wonder she was acting upset before her death. And likely "had it out" with Chad the night before her death! So possibly threatened to do something to stop it, do you think? And so Chad decided that Tammy's removal (according to the Grand Plan) couldn't wait any longer?
ummm i think I missed something important, Did someone confirm TD knew about CD's affair? Who? What? Where? When? Why?... I need to know lol

Someone posted that it was Nate Eaton that disclosed it on the recent Nancy Grace show aired on the Oxygen network. I haven't watched it myself.

Oxygen network to feature hour-long program on Daybell case Thursday - East Idaho News
Moments like these are the only times I miss having cable. Thank you for the heads up, ill be on the hunt for this after it aires. Id always assumed TD had no idea about the affair, IMO it definitely changes some of the dynamics and context/timing of everything

This is my transcript from Dateline about Tammy's suspicions, which is in our timeline -

KM: maybe Tammy was a little more plugged in than Lori and Chad gave her credit for. In fact Tammy did become suspicious and confronted Chad. Is that right?
MG: “I had heard that from Lori that she became suspicious.”
KM: “Do you know how she confronted him or what she said?”
MG: “No, I don’t recall, she just said that she was.”

if that latest sequence of events is to be believed then her death is even more heartbreaking and [again, this is just my take from the NancyGrace ep. and the YouTube videos] seemed to be a “Chad and Lori realize that Tammy is about to confront him about the affair. Chad was not willing to deal with anything that would result from that and thus she was gotten rid of, even sooner than possibly planned.

my impression from the way it was mentioned was as if it was almost an impulsive decision in that it happened quickly after they had suspicions he was about to be confronted by her. Who knows if that’s true or if we will ever even get the truth [I highly highly doubt we will from either Chad or Lori themselves]. We shall see, have to keep waiting a few more months, at the least.
They tried to murder Tammy 10 days earlier, so they had been in a hurry for a while (wedding already booked?). MG was told by Lori that Tammy was supposed to die before Lori's move to Rexburg. The original plan was even for Chad to join Lori in Arizona after Tammy's death. It's possible that Tammy heard rumors about the affair but Chad assured her that it wasn't true (just like he made his children believe him for a long time). But if she had proof (like photos or texts) then he couldn't deny it.

Last edited:
If only Tammy had walked out as soon as she knew/suspected CD and LV were having an affair, she would still be alive now!
I don't think she would have walked out on suspicion alone. If anyone, it's him who should have moved out, but I doubt he'd ever admit to the affair, just like he'll never own up to the murders.

Does anyone have a transcript of what Nate Eaton told Nancy Grace about Tammy's knowledge of the affair? I'd like to see if it was his speculation or fact. Did he quote any sources?

I believe the discussion about this started with my post (snipped):

Watching Oxygen now. There are some statements made that I find interesting, IMO some of those were not confirmed by MSM up till now: ...
- TD knew about the affair and confronted CD about this right before her death (NG, 24:00)

It was NG (Nancy Grace) who talked about this on 24 min mark. You can watch it here Lori Vallow: A Mother’s Madness (ETA: no sources mentioned at least in this video)

They tried to murder Tammy 10 days earlier, so they had been in a hurry for a while (wedding already booked?). MG was told by Lori that Tammy was supposed to die before Lori's move to Rexburg. The original plan was even for Chad to join Lori in Arizona after Tammy's death. It's possible that Tammy heard rumors about the affair but Chad assured her that it wasn't true (just like he made his children believe him for a long time). But if she had proof (like photos or texts) then he couldn't deny it.

They walked hand in hand in public at the BYU track, they went to the storage unit together too. They could have been seen by someone who told TD or even photographed them and told her.

I believe the discussion about this started with my post (snipped):

It was NG (Nancy Grace) who talked about this on 24 min mark. You can watch it here Lori Vallow: A Mother’s Madness (ETA: no sources mentioned at least in this video)
Thank you. If only NG said it then it's not a given (IMO). The video isn't available here.

Thank you. If only NG said it then it's not a given (IMO). The video isn't available here.
Agree.
Here are the exact words she used in video:
"As their (CD&LV) relationships developed into a full-blown affair, it didn't take long for Daybell's wife Tammy to figure out what was going on and confront her husband. This may have been the fatal mistake for Tammy. She mysteriously passes away October 19th, 2019"
Followed by a comment from FBI agent how police requested if autopsy could be done and CD denied.

Agree.
Here are the exact words she used in video:
"As their (CD&LV) relationships developed into a full-blown affair, it didn't take long for Daybell's wife Tammy to figure out what was going on and confront her husband. This may have been the fatal mistake for Tammy. She mysteriously passes away October 19th, 2019"
Followed by a comment from FBI agent how police requested if autopsy could be done and CD denied.

Back in the days when I acted as a reviewer for one kind of document or another, those words from NG would have earned the comment "Citation please."

This is live right now if anyone is interested.

Nancy, Nate Eaton, etc.

I took one for the team.... I listened. There is absolutely NOTHING new other than NGs made up twists of the facts and other people's words. That's almost an hour of my life I will never get back. I can't believe we still consider her and her sidekick to be actual MSM. JMO LRR LRR LRR

I took one for the team.... I listened. There is absolutely NOTHING new other than NGs made up twists of the facts and other people's words. That's almost an hour of my life I will never get back. I can't believe we still consider her and her sidekick to be actual MSM. JMO LRR LRR LRR

123x32px-LL-7ef050c5_bravo.gif
for taking one for the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads