Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
To sum it up, Means wants EVERYTHING the prosecutors have, including things they don’t have...Lol....Lori Daybell's attorney requests information on more than 15 people from Madison prosecutor - East Idaho News
he prosecutor, Mr Woo

I like the paragraph from the reply that the prosecutor, RW, issued to East Idaho News in response MM's demands.

"Another critical part of protecting the defendant’s right to a fair trial is the avoidance of unnecessary pre-trial publicity, such as the inappropriate release of this letter. For this reason, we have not and will not attempt to litigate this matter in the media."

Means also requests jailhouse recordings and letters for Chad and Lori Daybell, and autopsy and toxicology reports for JJ and Tylee, as well as the Daybell’s former respective spouses, Tammy Daybell and Charles Vallow.

Lori Daybell's attorney requests information on more than 15 people from Madison prosecutor - East Idaho News

She hasn't been charged with anything regarding the request on CV and TD. That looks mighty suspicious IMO.

Trying to get ahead of murder/conspiracy to murder charges?

The lovebirds will be together! Either Prior is 7ft. tall, or Chad's chair was been lowered another couple inches. That, along with his oversized shirt make him look so small and helpless...lol.

My impression was that Chad was slightly behind Prior. It might have been the camera, but I thought Prior looked thinner, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77