Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #55

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

I can't speak to the mindset of murderers, but in some cases that I've followed, they get tired of divorces- or there's a financial gain like life insurance.

2. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

I wonder what was taken into account when closing the case of Joe Ryan's death. Did the investigators check Lori and Alex's whereabouts around that time? I doubt they had much luck finding that information.

Then there's entering and leaving through the balcony. Joe probably wouldn't willingly let Lori or Alex in through the front door, which was found locked from the inside. First, one would need a ladder to access the balcony. Second, only a window by the balcony was left open. That's how the maintenance worker got into the apartment upon Joe's neighbor's alert.

If Joe was attacked in his apartment, wouldn't there be visible signs of a fight? The commotion itself could alert the neighbors. How could the perp(s) mask his death as a heart attack (e.g. caused by a stun gun) with no other injuries? It's not like they could sedate him first.

3. indicolite22

A sentence that Scott Reisch uses frequently: "Lori Vallow's attorney is at it again."

4. indicolite22

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
  5. Kemug

Kemug Well-Known Member

Or weeks. Or months.

6. Kemug

Kemug Well-Known Member

Maybe now that she had her soulmate Chad, she didn't need Alex to do the dirty work any more. Maybe Chad was more than willing to do it. And so instead of being her special person, Alex was now just a liability. MOO

7. LinasK

Needle injection of something like potassium to stop the heart. All they had to do would be to physically overpower him.

8. LinasK

Maybe those people were next on their hit list when they got caught.

9. TLobo

TLobo Well-Known Member

Well...neither of LV's first 2 husbands had any sort of connection to her any more (or apparently CR) and had been completely out of her life for years, while JR and CV shared children with her, AND had interacted with her during the time after she became interested in her banana-crazy beliefs. Chad's kids: legal adults, possibly sympathetic to - or at least, not antagonistic to - his beliefs. Also, kind of hard to eliminate 5 siblings, some with spouses and kids, without someone noticing. MG, MP, IP, ZP, DW...all part of the group. BB: they tried and failed. MOO.

They didn't set out to kill everyone, IMO, just those who were in some way dependent on them.

10. indicolite22

Or perhaps more simply those with life insurance policies, SS benefits or inheritance that they could commandeer.

11. TLobo

TLobo Well-Known Member

Yes, this too!

12. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

Lori is, above all, all about Lori. Alex was her henchman, brother, confidant and friend — she probably liked having him around. But once LE started sniffing around asking where the kids were Lori knew she was in trouble. Dead Alex? Problem solved. Lori and Chad knew if they blamed everything on Alex it would muddy the waters, dilute charges, give a jury reasonable doubt and in their minds get off Scot free.

As soon as it was better for Lori that Alex died, die he did. That’s an awfully big coincidence. Too big IMO when combined with two murdered kids, two dead husbands and a dead wife.

Science is fabulous, and forensic scientists find remarkable ways to use it to solve crimes. But it’s easier for me to imagine there’s an as of yet undetectable substance out there that can kill someone than all those people dying at such convenient times of natural causes. How do Lori/Chad know about it if scientists don’t? Heck if I know but if any civilian could find a way, it would be them.

MOO

13. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

I agree with you 1000%

14. Kemug

Kemug Well-Known Member

And especially anyone who knew too much.

15. kshultz06082

kshultz06082 Super Snooper

This is exactly my theory. Jmo

16. nhmemorymaker

nhmemorymaker Well-Known Member

oh I am so sure it will! This one case might be out of sight, but NEVER out of mind!!

Just saying hello anyway.... I really did love your on-the-ground reporting to all of us!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
  17. squareandrabbet

squareandrabbet Well-Known Member

Pink foam, not green. I remember this because someone here in the medical field said foaming pink from the mouth signifies an issue with the... lungs? Maybe you're thinking green on account of our (as yet unproven) malachite speculation.

18. indicolite22

Is pink foam ever associated with a heart attack? There's a chance that Tammy's daughter never saw any foam, considering that she likely saw her mother hours after death.

19. Gibbo214

Gibbo214 Well-Known Member

It is probably impossible to have the means or opportunity to murder them all. Chad's children were adults and not likely to cramp their style but Tylee and Joshua could and they had money coming in.

20. indicolite22

What is Lori's lawyer afraid of with his ongoing complaints about the possibility of attorney-client privacy violations in jail? Scott Reisch explained that even if any of the accidentally recorded jail conversations between Lori and MM got out, they would be inadmissible in court. Does MM fear that leaked information could be used to acquire other evidence that would be admissible? For example, she could tell him where a murder weapon is hidden and it could be retrieved. Or if she told him that there were other witnesses that could incriminate her but have not been interviewed yet. I presume that Wood only receives from jail what is legally available to him (e.g. recordings of Lori's conversations with everyone else) and not for example jail surveillance video of Lori meeting with her attorney. IMO MM's behavior shows distrust in the system that he is a part of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.