Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

BREAKING: The autopsy report on Tammy Daybell’s death is complete, per Fremont County Sheriff’s Office. Details will not be released to the public. It’s been more than a year since Chad Daybell’s first wife suddenly died.

Attachments

• A52827E1-448A-4330-9592-93F2BDE44150.jpeg
    A52827E1-448A-4330-9592-93F2BDE44150.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 52FB8849-37BD-4943-BE74-A50DD46B585E.jpeg
    52FB8849-37BD-4943-BE74-A50DD46B585E.jpeg
    140.8 KB · Views: 33
  • EC909D28-63D9-4B6A-B368-64BFDD703F0A.jpeg
    EC909D28-63D9-4B6A-B368-64BFDD703F0A.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

BREAKING: The autopsy report on Tammy Daybell’s death is complete, per Fremont County Sheriff’s Office. Details will not be released to the public. It’s been more than a year since Chad Daybell’s first wife suddenly died.

Not releasing info is interesting. If all was well, the public would know right away. Something was found IMO

thanks for this update

Last edited:
Yes, would they have used the word "evidence" if nothing was found?

not a lawyer but I’d say so, it’s part of the investigation or not. If there’s something of value that points to something other than a natural death that is helpful for the State and that would be used by them. If it was necessary and the Defense wanted to include this in arguing how this was another natural death, they’d do that. The report and findings would be ‘evidence’ either way.

Editing to add - not just referring to this current case against them with their current charges, but I think the above still applies; if there was a case that involved the death of TD, then this report would likely be entered into “evidence” and I don’t find their reference to it as “evidence” any indication of something was found that points away from a natural death

Last edited:
Not if it's part of an active investigation. There are families decades later that still don't know the COD for their loved one for the same reason. Can you imagine?

I can say from personal experience that this isn't necessarily true. Even in an "active investigation", one can apply to request the results. In some cases, it is granted.

I stitched together (into a single image) tweets from Mark Means on this news today.

He points out that Fremont County coroner already ruled TD death was by “natural causes” and claims this is merely a media “teaser” and an attempt to further bias the jury pool.

Attachments

• 3B7A4A86-EA7D-4E93-A153-6182C8A9E970.jpeg
    3B7A4A86-EA7D-4E93-A153-6182C8A9E970.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 81
Mr. Means: colleague advice
1) Check your spelling
2) Don't confuse the facts, he is refering to the initial report that she died of natural causes, this is a different, newer report.
3) Forget about my first advice, please don't tweet at all.

Sigh.

Mr. Means: colleague advice
1) Check your spelling
2) Don't confuse the facts, he is refering to the initial report that she died of natural causes, this is a different, newer report.
3) Forget about my first advice, please don't tweet at all.

Sigh.
*referRing
Just kidding, but I always laugh when someone writes like he does “your in the right” LOL

Of course it is not like he says, but IF there was another report done previously by another coroner that did rule this to be natural, and now a second one finds the opposite, that would certainly give the Defense room to try and argue that. But, as I said, the situation isn’t exactly like he described lol

*referRing
Just kidding, but I always laugh when someone writes like he does “your in the right” LOL

Of course it is not like he says, but IF there was another report done previously by another coroner that did rule this to be natural, and now a second one finds the opposite, that would certainly give the Defense room to try and argue that. But, as I said, the situation isn’t exactly like he described lol
In my defense, I'm not a native speaker as Means is :p

Imo he is talking about the very premature and rushed report that allowed Chad to have her buried almost instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson