Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #55

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

It's on the first page:

2. The State objects to the Defendant's request that security cameras in the jail be turned off during visits but does agree that no audio recordings should be made by the Madison County Jail of any such visits. The State has been informed by the jail that the security camera system does not record audio. The State is further aware that a virtual box can be drawn around the Defendant and her Counsel so that security personnel monitoring security cameras cannot see the Defendant and her Attorney and any items on the table in front of them while they are meeting.

2. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

Thank you. I wonder why first page is not showing for me.

He'll be accusing the state of lip-reading next. :rolleyes:

He is just getting ridiculous with his baseless complaints and tweets. Complaining about papers sent to JP that he himself has not received, when he already had them months ago. Asking repeatedly for information about work product the state doesn't have to disclose. Asking for reconsideration of a previous judgement. If I were the judge I'd give him a warning to cease being vexatious and stop trying to increase publicity.

moo

3. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

thanks GRT!

roche.analisa likes this.
  4. GeorgiaRai

GeorgiaRai Well-Known Member

Wouldn't an Affidavit of Equitable Interest only be needed by a party not on title? According to the tax record, Prior is the sole owner. Which makes it interesting that the tax record also says the property is "owner occupied".

5. pizzaman12

pizzaman12 Well-Known Member

Didn't records show he had a pretty large mortgage still? Makes me wonder how much balance to value ratio is really there to be worth it for JP?

6. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

He sure does have a fool for client. MOO

roche.analisa, rhino, LinasK and 6 others like this.
  7. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

She can just ask Chad to open his portal, lift the veil to view it. No need to demand anyone do anything. Interesting how she refused to clarify what she claims are falsehoods, and lies. Did she stick her tongue out while she was saying all that? MOO

8. Lusitana

Lusitana Well-Known Member

Your post made me laugh out loud lol.

9. indicolite22

Chad already "knew" that Tammy died of natural causes. That's why he didn't request an autopsy.

In some parts of the interview with his daughter I got the impression that she was reading a prepared statement. Did she get questions in advance?

10. nyvictoria

nyvictoria Well-Known Member

I, for one, am glad the Sheriff is playing hardball with them. I assume they weren’t cooperative and LE has no idea if they were involved in the crimes and/or a subsequent coverup. In a criminal investigation, information needs to flow both ways.

11. SleuthD-o-doubleg

SleuthD-o-doubleg Well-Known Member

Imo MM is being very peculiar about this request. He has been LVD lawyer since very early on once she arrived at the women’s detention center in Rexburg. And his amount of time spent there has been immense to say the least. So why wasn’t it an issue from day one? Why is he all of a sudden so concerned? It seems like he’s throwing things out hoping something sticks. Which I supppose is kind of his job, but some of these requests he makes seems extra.

All jmo moo

12. RexburgSleuth

RexburgSleuth Verified Friend of Daybell Family

respectfully snipped by me.
    No. The Daybell's did not remove the memorial for Tylee and JJ. I'm also including Chad and Tammy's married adult children who may now go by different last names just to be clear. They did not remove the memorial.

Yes. None of us in Rexburg who knew Tammy knew about the exhumation until the press release on Dec 20. I believe there may have been some of the Springville, Utah family who knew slightly sooner, but all were unaware it was going to happen until after the fact. Apparently, according to LE reports her body was returned and reburied the same day. I seem to recall eight hours later.

13. squareandrabbet

squareandrabbet Well-Known Member

it’s also interesting to note that the Daybell child who came forward to the media, was in fact Emma. You would think that one more sympathetic to the public, say for example Garth, might have been elected; if in fact, anyone was elected, and Emma didn’t take it upon herself.

14. indicolite22

We don't know how the interview came about. Court TV might have reached out to Chad's children for comment first and they saw an opportunity to express frustration about their situation.

15. Gibbo214

Gibbo214 Well-Known Member

BBM. Do you know who did remove it?

16. Kemug

Kemug Well-Known Member

Wasn't Emma Daybell the one who worked at the same place as her mother? So we can probably assume that they were very close. If Chad is proved to have murdered Tammy (or even admits to it), Emma will be in a right state. I do feel sorry for her.

17. RexburgSleuth

RexburgSleuth Verified Friend of Daybell Family

Unfortunately, no. I've said as much previously here.

roche.analisa, Satchie and sassyblue like this.
  18. Carpooler

Carpooler Active Member

My memory was that a son in law removed the items. But they were removed from the fence overnight, so maybe there isn't certainty over who removed them.

19. 887sMtreme

887sMtreme Well-Known Member

Snipped for focus
    It’s so helpful to have Rexburg sleuths on board. Thank you for sharing your unique perspectives.

If it isn’t an imposition, could you tell us if those of you who knew Tammy noticed any signs of failing health in the weeks before her death, as Chad claims? I’ve heard she was training for a marathon run and seemed to be fine.

20. squareandrabbet

squareandrabbet Well-Known Member

I thought people guessed, inferred, suspected Emma's husband of having done it; but then I also think you're correct that this was just a surmise, based on the other actions Joseph has taken which have endeared him so well (/sarc) to Nate Eaton, et. al. (IMO).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.