Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think one of the theories was that the new property owner (JP) ordered the items removed.

Post trial. I hope the property is purchased by someone with a moral compass and has it leveled, plowed, sealed off!
The horror of all that in that place ..while CD frolicked in Hawaii.
The guy is a monster!!!

MOO

What he does not know, he’s learning. Maybe his zeal to represent her outweighs his lack of knowledge of the finer points in criminal law. That drive is better IMO than knowledge of procedure. The judge won’t allow him to make a fatal mistake. He’ll help him if he can.
This is all JMO...

That’s all good but the case is extremely complicated. He's not capable of handling the current charges, let alone murder or conspiracy. While appeals based on Ineffective Assistance of Counsel may rarely succeed, it’s blatantly obvious he doesn’t know what he’s doing. He was probably counting on a lot of help from Prior but it sure looks like he hasn’t been getting much, if any. It’s worrisome.

MOO distracted by an affair being thrown in her face.
Tammy did the books finances. IIRC. Did she discover a discrepancy,phone logs,Financial records, find out Chad upped her life insurance policy? I think the veil was lifting from Tammy's naive, and trusting eyes. I still have serious questions on how the hell there was such a huge payout without an autopsy. No lawyers loathe to payout without question, on someone so young and vital. I just find that shocking. MOO

On several occasions, Scott Reisch said that MM, being a family lawyer, is doing a lot of things that a lawyer would do in a civil case and things that would not be appropriate in a criminal case. I'm sure RW and even JP are both scratching their heads with some of MM's antics.

I’m sure Tammy either knew or suspected that Chad was involved with another woman. I doubt she would say or do anything about it though.

Perhaps she had just - settled into how CD acted toward & chatted it up with other women - .
I remember one wife’s answer to me when I questioned her about her husband’s obvious flirting. She said well, what do I have to worry about? He is coming home with me. That’s all that matters.

MOO

I’m sure Tammy either knew or suspected that Chad was involved with another woman. I doubt she would say or do anything about it though.
Well we know that LVD told MG that Tammy became suspicious.

Obviously I'm using confirmation bias here, but I think Tammy's text to CD on the day of the bonfire was very short, "Good for you!" (I read disinterested ); she came back from visiting her parents very swiftly for the driving distance involved; she was noted to be "distant" and "frustrated" the day of her death, CD had been visiting LVD a fair bit since Charles' death, even in AZ; and to top it all she may have been re-thinking the paintball shooting incident with all that was happening.

I think after that many years of marriage she would definitely have known that he was excited about something. What a shame she couldn't tell what BS and evil he had inside him.

MOO

Well we know that LVD told MG that Tammy became suspicious.

Obviously I'm using confirmation bias here, but I think Tammy's text to CD on the day of the bonfire was very short, "Good for you!" (I read disinterested ); she came back from visiting her parents very swiftly for the driving distance involved; she was noted to be "distant" and "frustrated" the day of her death, CD had been visiting LVD a fair bit since Charles' death, even in AZ; and to top it all she may have been re-thinking the paintball shooting incident with all that was happening.

I think after that many years of marriage she would definitely have known that he was excited about something. What a shame she couldn't tell what BS and evil he had inside him.

MOO

I took the "Good for you!" as a snarky reply, like "Good for you! <insert eye roll emoji multiple times here>". I could be totally off base, but between that statement and the fact that Tammy did not respond to Chad's "I love you", I get the feeling that Tammy had had enough of Chad's by. Jmo

I took the "Good for you!" as a snarky reply, like "Good for you! <insert eye roll emoji multiple times here>". I could be totally off base, but between that statement and the fact that Tammy did not respond to Chad's "I love you", I get the feeling that Tammy had had enough of Chad's by. Jmo
I agree.

I thought people guessed, inferred, suspected Emma's husband of having done it; but then I also think you're correct that this was just a surmise, based on the other actions Joseph has taken which have endeared him so well (/sarc) to Nate Eaton, et. al. (IMO).

So it's now OK to suggest Chads kids or son/daughter in laws might have information the authorities are interested in? Are they now "people of interest"? Not necessarily stated but is it being inferred? Are they not talking or the authorities are suggesting they have information? A few months you couldn't say that, is it now ok? Has something changed?

So it's now OK to suggest Chads kids or son/daughter in laws might have information the authorities are interested in? Are they now "people of interest"? Not necessarily stated but is it being inferred? Are they not talking or the authorities are suggesting they have information? A few months you couldn't say that, is it now ok? Has something changed?
The difference is that Chad's daughter spoke out publicly about conditions that were imposed on the children for receiving the autopsy results. From her statement you can infer that the interviews with police have not taken place. Obviously the police would like to speak with them, because they are witnesses in their mother's death investigation.

Last edited:

That comment was in reference to speculation on who removed the memorial for Tylee and JJ from the property, not the case in general. They aren't POI's and no one in that conversation was suggesting they have anything to do with the case. MOO

Means went to the jail to stay with LV every day, and stayed all day. He is her lifeline and I doubt she willingly will make any change.
Being able to claim ineffective counsel later is a valid strategy, so I wonder what's to prevent an appeal like that in this case?
the stakes are higher if there are murder charges. I am sure that a judge will insist that each party has appropriate counsel with relevant experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998