Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #56

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

Sorry you have a difference of opinion. In this day and time for ANY reporter to do his/her job, it makes them special, because reporters fail to seriously track down a story or do fact checking. In this case, both these reporters are heroes because they have done both. They have gone out of their way to follow the story wherever it has taken them.

As for the attorneys, yes they are simply doing their jobs, and getting highly paid I am sure. And being paid much more than reporters salaries.

2. Lusitana

Lusitana Well-Known Member

Going “out of their way” to report a story benefits them as professionals. It’s their job, if you want to cement yourself as a top notch reporter, you have to get the “best” stories. And this is probably the most juicy story Rexburg ever had lol. Sorry but it’s just how things work.

3. LakeHuronGirl

LakeHuronGirl Well-Known Member

I think we are close very close to the point where both CD and LVD will now be having public defenders represent them, since neither MM or JP are qualified Criminal Attorneys. Money is gone and it is my hope what happened during the last hearing amounts to murder charges and one step closer to JUSTICE! Hold on to your seats folks!

4. Dorothy Jane

Dorothy Jane Well-Known Member

Just curious- do we know with certainty due to some sort of financial statement that all the money is gone? Or do we surmise all the money is gone? If gone... that $430000 went fast!

5. SleuthD-o-doubleg

SleuthD-o-doubleg Well-Known Member

IMO flights back and forth to Hawaii several times, cost of rent in Hawaii, cost of food in Hawaii, cost of rental cars in Hawaii, plus any extra items that might have been purchased or activities in Hawaii, LVD and CD first joint attorney, LVD attorney in Hawaii, LVD three attorneys for the first little bit and now just the one, then CD new attorney: that all adds up pretty quick. Idk if CD would have signed over his property if he had access to more money. I also think they would have posted bail if they had more money readily available.

All jmo moo imo

6. LakeHuronGirl

I am guessing legal fees have already used up most of what he has/had and there will not be much left (if any) if murder charges are filed to keep him with a paid Criminal Attorney.

7. 887sMtreme

887sMtreme Well-Known Member

Oh dear, yes. It’s creepy how so much makes sense when we embrace the senseless. I shudder to contemplate the interior worlds of people who actually buy into this insanity.

8. Forever Young

Forever Young Well-Known Member

I recall reading somewhere, too, that Chad's publishing business was in debt approximately half the amount of Tammy's insurance proceeds and that debt was paid off. Anyone else remember reading that?

9. montegrl

montegrl Well-Known Member

That was awhile back, when they filed for bankruptcy. Several years prior if I'm remembering correctly. MOO

roche.analisa, jash, carbuff and 3 others like this.
  10. LakeHuronGirl

I don't recall hearing that, but I do recall hearing early on that he used part of the life insurance to pay off the mortgage on his home. However, I never heard it from a credible source or I would think I would remember that. All the information I've learned since the start of this investigation and the kids gone missing has all run together and quite honestly draining on my brain.

roche.analisa, Kemug, carbuff and 2 others like this.
  11. pseudo_hum

pseudo_hum Well-Known Member

IMO, they were spending money like they thought the world would end around July 2020?

12. Forever Young

Forever Young Well-Known Member

That must be what is was. I've looked online this morning as to where I got that idea, and can only find it in regard to the 2008 bankruptcy.

13. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

For some reason, when I read this, all of the sudden the Prince song..."We are gonna party like it is 1999". Random.

Yes, I am waiting for "request for court appointment" for indigent people.

14. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

Not only was it a good story but both reporters flew to Hawaii when others would not or didn’t have the scoop.
    No need for you to say you are sorry. We all have different opinions.
    All is well.

15. SleuthD-o-doubleg

SleuthD-o-doubleg Well-Known Member

16. Lusitana

Lusitana Well-Known Member

I honestly think they probably blew a looooooooot of money during their wedding/honeymoon stage. And I have no real knowledge about how much it costs to pay for a lawyer, but I'm assuming it's a lot. Could they really still have money? I hope his kids don't even think about putting their money out for him, despite everything, I feel terrible for them.

17. Nosurprise

Nosurprise Well-Known Member

18. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

So much to talk about tonight on Websleuths YouTube Live. Join us at 10PMish Eastern as we are joined by an amazing lawyer who knows about the Daybell case, news in Kristen Smart case and update on the Wests. 10 PMish EASTERN Tonight
    CLICK HERE TO JOIN US LIVE AT 10 PMish EASTERN

Attached Files:

19. LakeHuronGirl

Both Chad and Lori have Status Conferences scheduled for 4/7 at 1:30.

20. Nosurprise

Nosurprise Well-Known Member

Thank you.

roche.analisa and BeachSky like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.