Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only was it a good story but both reporters flew to Hawaii when others would not or didn’t have the scoop.
No need for you to say you are sorry. We all have different opinions.
All is well.
Justin Lum didn't (couldn't) go to Hawaii, but he did go to Rexburg for Lori's hearing. They couldn't even convince the Hawaii Fox affiliate to cover the case properly when Lori and Chad were getting stopped by police. That was said in the one hour special with four reporters, also published by EIN and posted here before.

Last edited:
Please keep us updated! I was just joshing and making a joke, not to mean that I don't love you posting such. I so much look forward to your updates @SleuthD-o-doubleg

ha ha... I guess its not looking so forward to your updates as it is knowing you ARE our undercover "us"... We really do get to pretend we are THERE, cause of you SleuthyD!!!

Tammy reported the incident to police and posted about it on the neighborhood watch fb group.

She filed a report with the Fremont County Sheriff’s Office and a deputy investigated the claim. “Our deputy went out there and investigated the report but he was unable to find anything,” Humphries tells EastIdahoNews.com.

...on Oct. 9, she went on a neighborhood Facebook group and described what happened as she was getting out of her car.

Dec 30, 2019 article:
Tammy Daybell reported a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun 10 days before her 'suspicious' death - East Idaho News
Well, it's hard to see what more Tammy could have done, apart from taking off and hiding on the other side of the country. The poor lady probably thought her husband would protect her :( .

This is from Justin Lum, “notice of remote hearing for 4/7/2021 at 1:30pm mst”
https://mobile.twitter.com/jlumfox1...94CHVHxKzoSWZcUTCWAr-erChWWcg6MXYkaMDVv_saEJA

ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪɴ ʟᴜᴍ
@jlumfox10

·
15 Mar

VALLOW DAYBELL: Notice of remote hearing filed in court, but purpose of status conference is redacted. The hearing is set for 4/7/21 at 1:30PM. This comes after last week’s hearing for motion to compel was vacated as well as hearing for motions for dismissal and change of venue.

---

I am confused as to whether this is the status conference already agreed to at the last hearing, or if it has been re-purposed.

It's the same date and time.

Also all the notices are redacted - this isn't unusual in this case - I think it means to hide the password details so the public can't all join the zoom conference, since that first error way back when. See this notice of hearing dated Jan/Feb was also redacted in the same way - https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22-20-838/Notice of Remote Hearing CR.pdf

Exactly! This also goes to motive - in addition to the wedding plans. Tammy could have stumbled upon those children's graves at any point, had she been allowed to live.
Hence the vile and duplicitous text Chad sent Tammy about the raccoon he shot, killed, and buried in their pet cemetery (along with burning the scrap limbs) the morning poor Tylee had been killed, desecrated, and buried in their back yard. He needed a cover story to preempt any questions from Tammy. Still makes me sick.

Exactly! This also goes to motive - in addition to the wedding plans. Tammy could have stumbled upon those children's graves at any point, had she been allowed to live.
Chad's children could have stumbled upon the graves as well and ask questions, although IMO nobody would go digging. On the day of the burial, Tylee's grave was reportedly visible from a satellite. IIRC, upon their arrival in June, investigators were able to observe shorter grass growth above the graves.

Last edited:
Hence the vile and duplicitous text Chad sent Tammy about the raccoon he shot, killed, and buried in their pet cemetery (along with burning the scrap limbs) the morning poor Tylee had been killed, desecrated, and buried in their back yard. He needed a cover story to preempt any questions from Tammy. Still makes me sick.
Interestingly we haven't heard of any excuses for disturbed ground after JJ's burial. Maybe because no burning occured that could draw attention to the back yard.

Chad's children could have stumbled upon the graves as well and ask questions, although IMO nobody would go digging. On the day of the burial, Tylee's grave was reportedly visible on a satellite photo. Some of IIRC, upon their arrival in June, investigators were able to observe shorter grass growth above the graves.
Perhaps that was to be the purpose of the mobile home Chad was looking to install, after the snow melted.

Because Tammy was still alive, I never imagined that the children could be buried in his backyard. It seemed too brazen, also because of his family, neighbors and the police, who could eventually get to check the property.
IIRC, wasn’t Tammy visiting her parents at the time of Tyler’s burial because her dead grandmother had visited Chad in a vision? Not sure of the timing though.

Or maybe that is the day she was at work. Hmm.

Does anyone else suspect that in order for CD to hold onto the love and respect from his children (if there is any), he will start talking and blame it all on Lori and Alex? He would have to accept some responsibility since the children were on his property, but without Alex to testify, could it go that way?

Me too. The absolute cynicism of it, the crassness, the cold calculation. I do wonder how differently this case might have gone had a competent coroner been in place to investigate TD's death more aggressively. Although it wouldn't have helped T and JJ.

Me too. The absolute cynicism of it, the crassness, the cold calculation. I do wonder how differently this case might have gone had a competent coroner been in place to investigate TD's death more aggressively. Although it wouldn't have helped T and JJ.
IIRC, Chad also told MG on that recorded call in December 2019 that two coroners were present after Tammy's death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans