Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #56

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

JMO but it isn’t looking like there will be charges in Tammys death.

These two are evil to the core and they seem to be waiting their turn at trial and believing they will go free. Even if they get ten years, that would be sickening. They should get life just for the fact HER children were buried on HIS property.

And again, just my opinion, how could his family/children want anything to do with Chad? It disgusts me!

2. Kemug

Kemug Well-Known Member

I think it's probably not possible for Lori to be in the same room with a male and not try to cast her spell. It has always worked for her before, and with MM there is every reason to give it a go, not only another admirer, but a sympathetic lawyer to be gained.

3. Tom_Servo

Tom_Servo Well-Known Member

Means is getting drawn into Lori's web. He's probably contemplating divorce of his current wife and marrying Lori.

She's not going to be charged with murder despite what everyone thinks. There is nothing tying her to the scene and with her brother deceased no way to get testimony.

Chad "might" get the murder charge but even that's iffy. Bodies on his property don't prove he murdered those poor kids. Maybe his own children can tie him to it. Their testimony might implicate him but it also might reveal their complicity. They might need immunity even if their knowledge is limited. Just living across the street and being combative with authorities and press is enough to draw suspicion. It doesn't convict them but it casts a bad light. They might end up the missing link to convict Chad.

The authorities have blown this murder case. The best they can do is convict Chad and Lori of lesser charges. Everything else will be highly circumstantial.

4. JolietJake

JolietJake Well-Known Member

This is an interesting video featuring the analysis of this case by two retired LE NYC detectives and a retired Secret Service detective. Although those of us closely following this case will find a few errors in their details, they address what is propbably happening behind the scenes in an investigation like this and may give hope to those who are wondering if there is enough to charge the perps.

5. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

In defense of the authorities, this case was a mess because the two murderers committed their crimes in various States and there were many local authorities who couldn’t or didn’t try to piece it all together. It must be a nightmare for all of them right now.

That being said,

I especially believe the authorities in Arizona who didn’t investigate the Charles Vallow death case were incompetent and likely do not sleep very well at night. They should take a hard look at themselves and consider finding other employment.

As for Alex, you have the coroner ruling it a natural death due to blood clots. I believe there is more to his untimely death but proving it in court is a different matter.

Finally, I question the investigators, DA and lawyers in Idaho. I wonder how many of them are more concerned with this case sullying the reputation of their church.

And, you have Lori’s family members who are as messed up as she is. Sickening. And Chads family members who are likely defending him. What a mess!

The heroes here are JJs grandparents and Lori’s oldest son. I pray they fight to the finish for justice for JJ and Tylee.

dcfi224, kimpage, Tom_Servo and 21 others like this.
  6. mrjitty

mrjitty Well-Known Member

To be fair though, they don't have to prove he directly murdered the kids

They could charge him as being an accomplice and part of the overall conspiracy.

IMO the killer fact in that regard is because the kids were killed at different times, Chad cannot claim to be merely an accessory after the fact. He knew one child had been murdered and concealed on his property - before the second kid was murdered. That makes him a party to the murders with prior knowledge IMO

It would be difficult to argue IMO, that Alex kept turning up at his property with dead bodies to bury, and he knew nothing about all this

7. altojack

altojack Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting the link. I meant to watch it after lunch today but got sidelined by finding out there's 13 Podcasts in the Beyond the Veil series. So, I've watched 4. Free day tomorrow means I'm going to settle with a coffee and press play again.

8. 887sMtreme

887sMtreme Well-Known Member

When I think them chatting it up with the shooter and the widow — who had left the scene with the kids (witnesses!) then returned — immediately after the killing, then hearing about throwing a celebratory pool party that evening was all so far beyond sketchy. LE members here, what is the SOP in such cases?

9. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

And don't forget Tammie Daybell's death...zero investigation. Nothing. Not even a cursory review.

Life insurance, tick
    Healthy woman dies at home, tick
    Husband having affair, tick

Over two months later, after she was embalmed, buried, no autopsy, they decide to "investigate".

Yeah, the horse has left the barn, and gone off to Hawaii. With his GF, to get married. With the convenient insurance money to fund everything.

Who believes that TD died at night choking? Accidentally?

10. PoisonPill

PoisonPill Member

Looks like 20/20 is airing a new show on the case this Friday.

11. Leader6518

Leader6518 Well-Known Member

TD’s autopsy report is for another investigation. I think much of the pledings from defense is to find out what they have on their clients for the spouses deaths. No charges have been filed so they are not entitled to that information. Summer and Zulema have some knowledge on Charles death but nothing on Tammy or the children. She was not in the inner circle. Summer was told the old story of protecting the kids from Charles’ evil family who got the life insurance money. In my opinion, This is all a fishing expedition to see what evidence they have on other murder charges.

12. montegrl

montegrl Well-Known Member

It appears that MM is busy again but the documents aren't online yet:

• 02/22/2021 Supplemental Request for Discovery

Comment
      VALLOW. Supplemental Discovery Req

• 02/23/2021 Motion

Comment
      VALLOW. Motion for Remote Testimony

• 02/23/2021 Motion

Comment
      VALLOW. Motion to Compel

• Details (idaho.gov)
    ETA: Daybell's case has additions too:

• 02/23/2021 Motion

Comment
      DAYBELL. Motion for Remote Testimony

• 02/23/2021 Motion

Comment
      DAYBELL. Motion to Compel

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
  13. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

14. sassyblue

sassyblue Well-Known Member

Mommy Doomsday

Mommy Doomsday
    The disappearance of two of Lori Vallow’s children in Rexburg, Idaho in September 2019 would expose a bizarre trail of death, devotion and Doomsday beliefs that captivated the nation… A haunting podcast from Keith Morrison and Dateline NBC.

15. montegrl

16. pseudo_hum

pseudo_hum Well-Known Member

altojack and montegrl like this.
  17. montegrl

Yes, seems like a long time ago but it was:

12/09/2020 Supplemental Request for Discovery

sassyblue likes this.
  18. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

altojack and montegrl like this.
  19. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

altojack, sassyblue and montegrl like this.
  20. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

Peacefully to boot, as if dying of coughing fits is relaxing, and blissful. MOO

dcfi224, Kemug, 887sMtreme and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.