Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO we can't make a judgement like that, I don't think.

Who doesn't have a relative that they have to step away from...because they love them but can't be part of what they are into?

Annie disagreed with Joe's abusive parenting, and she had good reason to be passionate about appropriate parenting AND expect that Joe agreed with her in principle but not behavior. Would she have been a better person to keep fighting with him?

(BTW, people are complicated. I think it is clear that both Lori and Joe were abusive parents, even if the details of the abuse are not ironed out. Who cares which detail is proven? Just because one detail isn't proven doesn't erase the abuse.)

Who doesn't have a relative that they have to step away from...because they love them but can't be part of what they are into?

Annie disagreed with Joe's abusive parenting, and she had good reason to be passionate about appropriate parenting AND expect that Joe agreed with her in principle but not behavior. Would she have been a better person to keep fighting with him?

(BTW, people are complicated. I think it is clear that both Lori and Joe were abusive parents, even if the details of the abuse are not ironed out. Who cares which detail is proven? Just because one detail isn't proven doesn't erase the abuse.)

Out of Lori's 5 husbands, she was married to Charles Vallow the longest. The documents obtained by WTAF concerning the custody hearings for both CV's sons with Cheryl and Tylee also point the finger at CV for allowing abuse in the home.

CV's ex-wives paint a different picture and we have only been privy to the very tips of the respective icebergs regarding both Joe Ryan's and Charles Vallow's behavior. Doesn't anyone else wonder how much Charles knew about the death of Joe Ryan?

well, just a small snippet of her update today said this “What does it mean? When you put all the pieces together, it COULD mean that Lori is unavailable for some reason. Could that be because she is ill or incapacitated? While I don’t want to “put the cart before the horse,” I think it’s possible.”.....I believe that’s what is being referred to here.
Thanks for reading the post...you picked up on what Lori Hellis thought might be happening.....I am not sure if I should repost it. It is just Lori Hellis opinion. I hope people just read what Lori Hellis said could possible be happening. That goes along with a rumor that was posted here a few days back, even though another post said LV is in general population. Just little clues maybe adding up...all JMOO.

Again Tricia approved Lori Hellis for WS per the podcast.

Lori Hellis has been a guest on WS podcast, as well as Awen Rees. IIRC, LH said that she thought the reason that the change of venue motion was vacated was possibly because both sides agreed to a change of venue.

If a change of venue has been granted, wouldn't the prisoners eventually be transferred to a place within that venue?

Of course! Other books will come out of the woodwork too, but Means' will be the dominent.... Who else had such inside skinny...

This is the theory that does MM the most credit. I hope he is fully aware of LVD's black widow qualities and has his shields set to maximum against her wiles. If he's chosen to take her on as a client because of the exposure he and his law firm get from representing her, it's a really savvy move on his part regardless of the trial outcome – regardless even that this is way beyond his area of expertise. It's a way to be a whopper of a fish in a rather small pond. Same goes for JP representing CD.

I wonder if MM takes his work home with him, to decompress (if not debrief) with his wife? Those should be interesting conversations. :rolleyes:

Honestly, I feel like no matter what the response to my statement is going to be, it'll be negative:
Nobody in this family is innocent.
If the grandparents were so concerned about JJ, why were they fighting at the last minute?
If Annie was so concerned about Tylee, why not contact people sooner or even police?

I wouldn't say that no one is innocent, but would observe that no one is intact. What is obvious to me is the dysfunctionality that no doubt runs back generationally, with this being the result.

With Annie, her family was split apart as children. It is a wonder that there was as much connection as there was. With the other side, the family had also been split apart not with children going into foster care, but through divorce, and children being adopted by family members. Again, it is a wonder they were connected as much as they were. I can see some grandparents that I've known, never noticing their grandchildren were gone.

This is the theory that does MM the most credit. I hope he is fully aware of LVD's black widow qualities and has his shields set to maximum against her wiles. If he's chosen to take her on as a client because of the exposure he and his law firm get from representing her, it's a really savvy move on his part regardless of the trial outcome – regardless even that this is way beyond his area of expertise. It's a way to be a whopper of a fish in a rather small pond. Same goes for JP representing CD.

I wonder if MM takes his work home with him, to decompress (if not debrief) with his wife? Those should be interesting conversations. :rolleyes:

Within the last 4 years (before Covid) I had a civil matter that required hiring an attorney from our state capital, some hours away from me. I was surprised when the attorney I hired brought in a younger attorney and split the fee with him. He told me that this attorney had 5 kids and that he needed the money. I guess I thought attorneys made lots of money. Not so easy when you are self-employed, even in a state capital.

I believe MM was brought in under the impression that this was a family law case regarding the custody of JJ. He couldn't drop the case because obviously he needed the money. Was he thinking maybe that there was a million dollars sitting in an account for JJ?

Attorney Of Vallow's Third Husband Describes Bitter Custody Battle, Hawaiian Marriage

Some details about Chad and Lori's wedding:

Apparently Chad booked the wedding venue a couple of days before the wedding. He bought the cheapest wedding package. He and Lori never mentioned religion or their children to the minister who married them, so he assumed that they were New Agers. Lori mentioned multiple times that Chad was a famous author. After learning about the missing kids the minister needed extensive therapy.

Attorney Of Vallow's Third Husband Describes Bitter Custody Battle, Hawaiian Marriage

Some details about Chad and Lori's wedding:

Apparently Chad booked the wedding venue a couple of days before the wedding. He bought the cheapest wedding package. He and Lori never mentioned religion or their children to the minister who married them, so he assumed that they were New Agers. Lori mentioned multiple times that Chad was a famous author. After learning about the missing kids the minister needed extensive therapy.

This poor guy - I can see how it would be traumatizing to officiate a supposedly joyous event for two harmless-seeming people whom you later learn are monstrous.

I wonder just how many more innocent people are part of L&C's wide-ranging trail of collateral damage?

Yes, that is exactly how I recalled it being said. I guess this has nothing to do with this case... privacy... moving on. Thanks for the verification of such that this is outside discussion more than bringing it up, verifying that it was indeed said, yet non-sleuthable/against TOS at Websleuths for more discussion to probe into.
In the Dateline last evening it was stated the oldest son with second wife was another adopted nephew.

Actually, a lot of the information about LVD would be "attorney client" privilege conversation. MM better not share that with his wife!

He could generalize what he did, but not specifics. And INMO, some jobs, it is better to leave the work at the office.

There’s several theories I’ve been pondering: writing a book (another poster shared this idea and I think it’s more than plausible), working on a plea deal, coming up with alibis, reviewing evidence together (there’s a whole boat load and then some, they may never get through it all), meeting via zoom together with other experts (they’ve hired out for other items like when they tried to get RW replaced), LVD needing/wanting extra company/reassurance, trying to convince MM that it was all CD fault and LVD knew nothing about it.

All jmo moo imo, any explanation could be possible at this point. But I agree that it’s a lot of excess time to visit.

Or as one theory floated out there ..
the defense has possibly seen TD’s autopsy info VIA the prosecution’s discovery.
THAT would be a major game changer if it indeed was not a natural death.

MOO

Or as one theory floated out there ..
the defense has possibly seen TD’s autopsy info VIA the prosecution’s discovery.
THAT would be a major game changer if it indeed was not a natural death.

MOO
I thought Tammy's autopsy was unrelated to the children's case. Wood isn't investigating her death.

Of course! Other books will come out of the woodwork too, but Means' will be the dominent.... Who else had such inside skinny...
Too bad Chad can’t publish it for him. And Means will surely enforce the novel is double-spaced, right? JMO
I wonder just how many more innocent people are part of L&C's wide-ranging trail of collateral damage?

RSBM. I’m curious as to why we haven’t heard from neighbors or fellow church attenders over the years and decades who rubbed shoulders with the various Cox Family. I’m interested in hearing from those in days gone by who knew and observed them, perhaps when Lori and sibs were all still in high school/college. Where are THOSE people?

New filings for Chad.

The declaration states -

...upon receipt of the Order of the Court granting Rachel Smith pro hac vice status in the above captioned case, Rachel Smith will be deputized and appointed as a deputy prosecutor for the Madison County Prosecutor's Office.

The court's order states that either RW or an authorized deputy prosecuting attorney's attendance shall be required in all court proceedings in which Rachel Smith appears, unless specifically excused by the court.

My first thought was if this is just for Chad, I imagine it has to do with Tammy. I am certain LE knows a lot more than I do about JJ and Tylee's last breaths, but I imagine it is still hard for LE to disentangle Chad, Lori and Alex's roles.

My second thought was, maybe it is not that obvious this is about Tammy. Maybe it is clear that Lori was recording a pod cast while Alex and Chad were killing JJ. Maybe it was clear that Lori was elsewhere when Tylee was killed. LE must have location data we have not heard about.

At first I thought it was unlikely that Alex or Lori had a hand's on role in Tammy's death. Then I remembered all of the cell phone information we don't have--Alex was familiar with the the Daybell property before Tammy died. And Lori's location information has not been released AFAIK, save for the photos to the cloud. I don't recall any location data for Alex in the month of October.

(If this post is confusing, it is because I had thought I had an "Aha!" moment. "It's about Tammy!" Then, thinking it out, it turned into a "Not so fast.." moment.)

I thought Tammy's autopsy was unrelated to the children's case. Wood isn't investigating her death.
I viewed the comment as LVD could know more about Tammy’s passing and if MM is able to see the autopsy report (no clue if he is able to as RW may be holding that information close to him still) they may be discussing different plea options for a lesser sentence (as in not death penalty). All speculation from me about the previous comment but I think anything is possible.

All jmo moo imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member