Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #57

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pizzaman12

pizzaman12 Well-Known Member

First off, you have great posts and I don't have any issue with any of yours and not attacking you at all so I just wanted you to know that.

Snipped for focus. I don't think they would be discussing crimes via facebook, AVOW, etc...(maybe they're even dumber than I thought) but if they were, I would "assume" they'd be using a VPN if they'd gone to lengths of burners. By doing so, the ISP would not have any information of what sites were access, regardless if they were logged into an account such as Facebook. That encrypted traffic would just show a remote server. Now, Facebook would hold more information as to when that account was accessed, location, IP, etc...The location and IP would be that of the VPN but FB would still be able to say "x" account was accessed that this time. I don't see many of the sites listed on the subpoena to comply without something far more substantial.

I'm just having a hard time grasping why the ISP is important. Say she says Spectrum, he would have zero way to validate any of the other claims without a warrant/subpoena. It's not like you call up Spectrum and say, "I'm a lawyer and I'd like to verify some traffic". It's like if they wanted information about something that transpired on Websleuths, they'd send the warrant/subpoena to Websleuths, LLC., not Spectrum/Comcast/Cox. I'm going to to some research as ISP laws intrigues me (and bother me)

What he's asking for is vague and asinine at best. She'd be insane to comply. I also agree that I don't think it's all that uncommon verbiage or requests. I just think it starts wearing thin when everything you submit is "I request you to provide me every detail and interaction with every human and pet you've had from the day you were born" ha ha

2. Forever Young

Forever Young Well-Known Member

I could see gossipy attention-seeking MG talking to all those people, like "let's get this story straight", "this is what I think", or "here's my side of it", but would it be illegal for her to do that?

3. SleuthD-o-doubleg

SleuthD-o-doubleg Well-Known Member

4. pizzaman12

pizzaman12 Well-Known Member

5. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 I will do it, but I won't like it

In town for the publicized Grand jury?... shot across the bow by Lori the day before it started?. H*ll hath no fury like...Lori. MOO

Also noted the byline is Eric, not Nate any longer on the EIN articles as is with this one.

ETA: Agree with poster upthread ... question: Why was her new hubby not on that list?

Last edited: May 24, 2021
  6. ReadySet

ReadySet Well-Known Member

I must have missed a lot here.
    What is the reference to Lori coming up with one million dollars about?
    Why is MG in Rexburg? Oh...Grand Jury rumor must be true?
    What is the rumor or video or recording going around?

7. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

Is wednesday the day she threw the hissy fit in public, or is this a different subpoena?

8. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

Will Woods be privvy to everything Means receives as a result of MG’s subpoena or would Woods have to issue his own subpoena? If I were defending Lori I would think twice about unearthing all the conversations ANYONE had with Lori or Chad. Seems likely there will be things in there that could implicate Lori. If Ron Wood will get access to the info too, as Lori’s attorney I might want to keep that info as buried as pissible.

What is Mean’s angle here? Does he think Melanie’s info will 1) exonerate Lori directly, 2) implicate Chad more than Lori or 3) is he prepping to say MG killed JJ when visiting and Lori knew nothing about it? Or 4) Something else altogether?

9. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

I wonder why MM was after Melanie Gibbs … I believe, JMOO, that MG knows a lot more then she lets on and she was a part of some of the murders…remember that’s MOO. She has revealed evidence about the entire group of suspects and the murders of several people. I believe she knew about most if not all of the planning of the murders. She is trying to save herself, by talking to people with evidence/stories, which are pointing a fingered at her and LB and CD.….so I think MM has been working on the subpoena for some time and the last person she revealed some info to was recently and that was the top of the cake. With all this info MG revealed to people. MM is going to say Melanie Gibbs was the master mind, not his client LV. MM will try and prove that LV was led astray by MG and CD and LV should be released with time served. However, I think MM opened up a keg of worms and it will cause more harm then good for LV. All MM asked for will also ‘hang’ MG.

Also remember way back when, MM and LV more or less demanded LV be addressed by the full name L Vallow Daybell?! She wanted Chads last name added on for all time. I believe it has to do with her getting more money out of Chad Daybell to pay for her attorneys fees now and in the future. As his wife, why of course CD should pay for her freedom. Making sure the Daybell was added on to her name showed all the time she was his wife. CD had to pay. Everyone thinks CD has lots of money…no he is using his money from Tammys life insurance and house equity to save his own behind. I don’t think MM or LV realized just how little money CD had/has. He probably is pretty close to be broke himself. MM and Vallow used this as a ploy to get CD to pay up. What they found out is CD is almost out of money. Now the tax payer is paying for LV defense and soon the taxpayer will pay for CD.
    I hope, so hope CD turns on LV and MG…..other wise he will be in prison for life with the other two. Yes, IMOO, MG should be there too…prison.

JMOO

10. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

Who MG? Where did you hear about this and what happened? I've only read that she wouldn't accept service of the subpoena. I'm intrigued. Or point me to where I can read more, pretty please. :D

11. Tortoise

BBM, where have you seen this please? I'm missing even more than you!

12. Sheila Terranova

Sheila Terranova Well-Known Member

Since they are legally wed, she is entitled to half their resources? So for her to be indigent, doesn’t he have to be indigent also? Does that mean the life insurance company has tried to take back his ill gotten gains from murdering his former bride?

Shadow@light, DogMom146, Kyte and 3 others like this.
  13. Tortoise

Perhaps he's disputing the legality of the marriage. I'm sure I read something about paperwork that wasn't produced, required in the case of very recently widowed parties, but I don't know what legal bearing it has on the marriage. I know they're calling her Daybell now but she has the right to call herself by any name I think.

Shadow@light, Laughing, Kyte and 2 others like this.
  14. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 I will do it, but I won't like it

Scroll up 8 posts above yours, to post #824 - post here below also for your ease and convenience, click on the link to read

As to who is MG. It's in the compilation of all the names that you did and is post #3 here in this thread and below for your ease and convenience. MG = Melanie Gibb (Lori’s friend) .

Last edited: May 25, 2021
  15. Tortoise

Thanks I'd seen that. I'm looking for more info on the "hissy fit she threw in public". I'll read the EIN article again to see if it mentions anything like that.

ETA - no, it just says she refused to take it and it was left at the hotel.

Kyte, rhino, GoneGoldfishin' and 7 others like this.
  16. kshultz06082

kshultz06082 Super Snooper

Hissy fit? I missed that. What happened?

Side note: the only charges right now are for hiding the kids bodies... what could everything listed on the subpoena have to do with that? Is MM trying to get ahead of murder charges?

17. Tortoise

Hi, yes I wasn't asking who MG is, I asked if MG is the person @Colorado303 was referring to.

windrower, altojack, Flicka1 and 2 others like this.
  18. kshultz06082

Shadow@light, jash, Kyte and 5 others like this.
  19. Tortoise

Come on with those murder charges already!

jash, CarolAnn, dcfi224 and 11 others like this.
  20. kshultz06082

Happy birthday, JJ.

Maybe today will be the day we start seeing justice. Jmo

janewall, misgrn, jash and 24 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.