Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. Rob Wood told witnesses that Chad was the mastermind. He doesn't deserve any leniency IMO. MG was certainly a cult follower, but so far I don't see evidence of her involvement in plotting and carrying out the murders. Nor was she there for any of them. What I did hear was Lori and Chad trying to convince MG that the murders didn't happen (the recorded phone call).
It will all hit the fan soon. MG knew way more than we thought. She knew about the plan for Charles and she was in Preparing a People and knew Chad long before Lori did. They are all evil. MG left her children behind for that life.
Makes one wonder if the purpose was to darken all children and ex’s for life insurance. Scary stuff.

Does anyone know where to look up court cases for this case? I have tried to find anything I can on Fremont county but I cannot find a case lookup area and I'm hoping the (potential) murder charges would show up. Can anyone help) @Niner do you happen to know?

Does anyone know where to look up court cases for this case? I have tried to find anything I can on Fremont county but I cannot find a case lookup area and I'm hoping the (potential) murder charges would show up. Can anyone help) @Niner do you happen to know?

No - I can't access any Idaho court sites. My "go-to" person here is @Tortoise ! :)

It will all hit the fan soon. MG knew way more than we thought. She knew about the plan for Charles and she was in Preparing a People and knew Chad long before Lori did. They are all evil. MG left her children behind for that life.
Makes one wonder if the purpose was to darken all children and ex’s for life insurance. Scary stuff.
Knowing Chad and being a PAP member aren't criminal offenses and neither is joining a cult. Her husband and children weren't harmed. I've seen no proof that she knew of the murders in advance. What she told people many months after the fact (and after already spilling the beans to police) isn't an indication of what she knew when things went down.

Last edited:
Since they are legally wed, she is entitled to half their resources? So for her to be indigent, doesn’t he have to be indigent also? Does that mean the life insurance company has tried to take back his ill gotten gains from murdering his former bride?

It’s possible CD had all his assets in accounts that were established before he married Lori and that he was careful not to co-mingle post-marital funds w/his holdings prior to marriage. If that’s the case, in many states Lori wouldn’t be entitled to those funds. It’s also possible that he transferred all his assets to family members where Lori can’t touch them.

Is it possible that CD filed for divorce from Lori (or vice-versa). Seems that might be recommended by one or both lawyers with the hope a quick request for divorce would signal to jurors the filing party was surprised and disgusted with the terrible things they now know their new spouse has done.

Thanks I'd seen that. I'm looking for more info on the "hissy fit she threw in public". I'll read the EIN article again to see if it mentions anything like that.

ETA - no, it just says she refused to take it and it was left at the hotel.
There were a few stories that came out earlier in the week (before we knew the subpoena was from MM) that described her as being very angry and screaming. They may have been exaggerated or even incorrect. As I recall, it was originally reported she got the subpoena outside the GJ courthouse. Unless there was more than one subpoena served to MG the courthouse location was clearly wrong.

There were a few stories that came out earlier in the week (before we knew the subpoena was from MM) that described her as being very angry and screaming. They may have been exaggerated or even incorrect. As I recall, it was originally reported she got the subpoena outside the GJ courthouse. Unless there was more than one subpoena served to MG the courthouse location was clearly wrong.
Thanks, I hadn't heard of anything about it until EIN's report.

Knowing Chad and being a PAP member aren't criminal offenses and neither is joining a cult. Her husband and children weren't harmed. I've seen no proof that she knew of the murders in advance. What she told people many months after the fact (and after already spilling the beans to police) isn't an indication of what she knew when things went down.

I agree with this. I've seen a lot of jubilance over this, and can't see where it proves a dang thing. Many people were speculating that it wasn't self defense when CV was shot, and that the children were not alive. Because we were able to put 2+2 together, doesn't mean we knew in advance. MG alluded to the same things on Dateline before the children were found. If it makes MG worthless as a witness for the State, its nothing to celebrate. IMO

So inheritance after the marriage isn't community property, but a life insurance payout is? Did Chad receive Tammy's insurance money before he and Lori got married in Hawaii?
I believe the date that counts would be the date when Tammy died, as that is when the insurance company became obligated to pay. However if he put the funds in a co-mingled account she might well be able to claim half are hers.

I agree with this. I've seen a lot of jubilance over this, and can't see where it proves a dang thing. Many people were speculating that it wasn't self defense when CV was shot, and that the children were not alive. Because we were able to put 2+2 together, doesn't mean we knew in advance. MG alluded to the same things on Dateline before the children were found. If it makes MG worthless as a witness for the State, its nothing to celebrate. IMO
I’m not sure it completely eliminates MG’s value as a prosecution witness. Crystal almost single-handedly nailed Frazee’s cell door shut and she was up to neck in everything short of the murder itself.

Prosecution can call anybody they want to the stand. It’s up to the jury to determine if the witness is credible. I won’t be surprised if Melanie gets immunity in exchange for her testimony. If it turns out she clearly had a hand in crimes, instead of immunity I’d expect to see a greatly reduced sentence (a la Crystal).

CD AND LVD-- INDICTED FOR 3 COUNTS OF CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER !!!!!!!!!

Finally !! Our patience has paid off -- so happy to hear this.

Per COURT TV ( they blasted this update during Mollie Tibbet's murderer's trial)*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph