Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #57

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

Are a blessing and a prayer different for LDS? Would Alex have said I'm really sick, can you pray for me or would he have asked for a blessing? I'm curious about the timing and lingo. JMO

2. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

Interesting.
    A cemetary worker?

3. Countem

Countem Verified CPA - assurance services

RSBM

While it is a relatively common symptom, both were described as coughing prior to their deaths. For TD, this can be found in many news articles as described by CD (Tammy Daybell’s autopsy is complete). For AC, Tortoise just recently posted (between our posts) a mini transcript of the police speaking with ZP where she describes that AC was coughing based on what she was told by CD and LD (though she says that when she last spoke with him he was not coughing).

Also, there are cases of poisoning presenting itself as a pulmonary embolism, including organophosphate toxicity, cyanide poisoning, and carbon monoxide poisoning.

Organophosphate (which I think would be most likely) is commonly found in insecticides and medications.

This article draws a correlation also presents a very interesting case study that sounds similar to AC.

Pulmonary thrombosis in acute organophosphate poisoning—Case report and literature overview of prothrombotic preconditioning in organophosphate toxicity - ScienceDirect

“The clinical features of poisoning were miosis, vomiting, dizziness, abdominal cramps and diarrhea. Soon after admission, she developed difficulties in breathing[.]”

However, I would like to think that these would have been identifiable on the toxicology reports, if they were looking for it.

MOO.

4. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

Chad's regular mobile number (not a burner) must have been still working, despite him and Lori being on the run. I think MG called them on that number a few days earlier.

5. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

Sorry! I should have been clearer. That was ZP coughing on the recording, not her saying Alex was coughing.

6. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

Thank you @Tortoise
    This whole thing is hinky, just like the rest of that group.
    ZP saying 'he is so healthy and the healthiest person " you could imagine.
    Hmmmm

Shadow@light, GoBuckeyes, osu and 8 others like this.
  7. Lusitana

Lusitana Well-Known Member

He's super healthy, but he has been getting short of breath from walking up the stairs. Makes no sense, a healthy person doesn't get short of breath from simple daily tasks like that. I highly doubt he was ever super healthy.

8. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

What is she trying to say? That she's surprised by his sudden illness? It was the opposite of Chad claiming that Tammy had health issues for a while. Unlike Chad did with Tammy, ZP wasn't trying to diagnose Alex.

9. Nurse Gen

Nurse Gen Well-Known Member

Along the same lines, I am beginning to wonder if Tammy knew that she was going to die. If Chad convinced her that she had a mission on the other side of the veil and needed to take her healing malachite tonic to get to the other side of the veil to complete it. AlC could have been sold a similar story. Of course, this is MOO

GoBuckeyes, osu, Spartygirl and 6 others like this.
  10. SleuthD-o-doubleg

SleuthD-o-doubleg Well-Known Member

Yes, there’s some slight differences. Honestly he could have asked for either since I am not sure how closely AC followed this religion. And I’m not sure how serious CD (assuming this was the friend on the phone call) took blessings (these are looked at as very special things).

Here’s a couple links on priesthood blessings if you want to read more: https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org...7-priesthood-ordinances-and-blessings-eng.pdf
    Administering to the Sick

But if it was me, I would have needed to be pretty miserable to ask for prayers or even a blessing. Though anyone can request either at anytime depending on how they feel or what they need.

All jmo moo imo

11. Countem

Countem Verified CPA - assurance services

Whoops! Ignore the coughing, then!

I suppose that there are no confirmed similarities other than them seeming to be relatively healthy beforehand (ZP only mentions that he had shortness of breath previously) and dying suddenly.

I still feel that it is too strong of a coincidence that AC died just after TD was exhumed.

MOO

Shadow@light, GoBuckeyes, osu and 9 others like this.
  12. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

Would the torches belonging to someone else in the house make sense.

Deerrun and 887sMtreme like this.
  13. Beans

Beans Well-Known Member

Those blowtorch style gas lighters are also used for lighting candles. Sometimes because they have a higher flame and longer reach, and sometimes because they’re better than matches etc if you’re lighting a few at a time.

14. NeopolitanFisherman

NeopolitanFisherman New Member

Has anyone mentioned if Alex used sacred consecrated olive oil on his head before the phone blessing from Chad? Mormons do that with blessing the sick.

Shadow@light and Deerrun like this.
  15. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

Do you know how many candles one needs to light in order to start an earthquake?

16. Beans

Beans Well-Known Member

Oh, you’d surely be looking at upwards of a dozen anyway. At least.

17. nhmemorymaker

nhmemorymaker Well-Known Member

wow.... learn something every day....

janewall, Forever Young and Niner like this.
  18. nhmemorymaker

Way back, there was an assumption that any cemetery workers, and any town maintenance workers were probably close to Chad, and most likely had his cell number.
    Small town, and he was always connected to the cemetery himself.

19. nhmemorymaker

Your clear understanding of bilateral PE is very helpful here. It does point to this being a natural death. I have remained curious about the cyalis. IF he started taking this because of his new marriage, and had no idea that it could contribute to a multitude of serious heart related issues---> he was just enhancing his own death.

On the other hand, in more of a WS way of looking at this..... if someone KNEW the cyallis had this effect, there could have been some nefarious drug mixing going on.......

I don't know how easy it would be to track down prescription drug purchases in Mexico... or if they have tried to track.

I have always been curious why he would take that longer trip to get any prescription??? And maybe the blowtorches have something to do with some other concoction from Mexico that could be cooked up????

I just hope that LE has some of this data.... but at this point it doesn't really pertain to the death of the kids, so we will probably never know.

20. Lusitana

Lusitana Well-Known Member

While I do think Alex’s death was caused by his health issues, his wife’s reaction is a bit weird. Why would she even feel threatened by taking to LE?

It was probably natural causes but I wouldn’t be exactly surprised if something else was about to happen to him or was already going on and that’s why she was so on edge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.