Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #57

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StrangerThanFiction

StrangerThanFiction Well-Known Member

And MG and JM and.... JMO

Colorado303, Flicka1, MsJosie and 6 others like this.
  2. MTW2011

MTW2011 Well-Known Member

I’ve tried saying this so I apologize for repeating myself but this is not entirely true. Means HAS tried criminal cases before. Means has taken criminal cases all the way through to trial. Means has been successful in some of these criminal cases for his clients. I know this seemed to start with some YouTubers and Attorney Reisch and eventually even Rob Wood saying this .....but it’s not entirely true. I filed records requests for past cases, I received records for cases that showed Means has indeed worked on criminal cases before. I’ve also tried saying this before....Prior was not death penalty certified at the start of 2020, but also at that time the Public Defense Commission adjusted their rules and qualifications and procedures to allow more flexibility in allowing attorneys to remain on death penalty cases even if they didn’t meet the original requirements. There is a fairly extensive but entirely attainable set of procedures that both he and Means could attempt to do, to be allowed to stay on such a case, though it would not be as the lead. We don’t know if either one of them has started or already has gone through this alternate procedure process but IMHO they will just not be replaced if and when this becomes a death penalty case....precisely because of the reasons I outlined above.

I really apologize, I don’t mean to call anyone out specifically at all, but I think the correct information would help everyone, especially so if he does remain on the case (as I believe he will).

It came directly from the Court. They are accessible online - https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22211623/Motion to Amend and Attach Corrected Witness List.pdf

3. pizzaman12

pizzaman12 Well-Known Member

Sometimes tough to accept but in many cases, a level of immunity really helps seal the deal on the main actor/actors (Berreth case)

4. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 I will do it, but I won't like it

My bad! I've done an ETA on the original post to avoid more confusion. Thanks to another member for catching it!

5. StrangerThanFiction

Yeah, when your roots grow out, it can cause all sorts of ailments...poor thing. JMO

janewall, jash, ar3593 and 18 others like this.
  6. Nurse Gen

Nurse Gen Well-Known Member

Bam! Love your amazing instinct for detail @DI_Isokawa !

7. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

No it was my bad! I said he probably followed her home after her frozen meal group, getting the date completely wrong.

8. Tortoise

Time for the baby blue sweater to be dusted off.

9. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

There is a grand jury, but do they have the evidence for conviction somce lex is dead.
    Agree.
    Unfortunately it cane come to a deal with a lesser player in the scheme of things in the perpetrators circle.

10. StrangerThanFiction

Flicka1 and 887sMtreme like this.
  11. Nurse Gen

I noticed that the indictment for taking Tylee's Social Security mentioned a payment on September 25th. Also that Lori made the bank account change in mid August as you pointed out @Tortoise. So, did Tylee find out that Lori had diverted her money when she didn't receive her money on AUGUST 25TH? That would mean 2 weeks between that discovery and Tylee's murder

12. Grixote

Grixote Well-Known Member

I’m glad the money and fraud charges are in there because it will be much easier to argue — and for a jury to grasp — money as motive instead of the religious mumbo jumbo.

And the possible death penalty and AZ charges could be used to entice one of them, more likely Lori, to flip.

13. Tortoise

It wouldn't surprise me if Lori played up to Tylee about not getting the insurance money from Charles and being a single unsupported parent, so guilt-tripping Tylee into offering to give Lori the income, so that it didn't have to be done after Tylee's death without her signature or password or whatever.

14. ar3593

ar3593 Well-Known Member

I am in agreement with Age of Aquarius. Life insurance companies usually do not dish out the money so easily after someone dies...very shocked they did considering Tammy's age and no previous underlying health conditions (that we are aware of). I have a friend whose son in law died of cancer, his daughter waited over a year for the pay out. She even had to hire an attorney, it was not easy!

MOO as always!

Shadow@light, altojack, jash and 15 others like this.
  15. ar3593

ar3593 Well-Known Member

Yes, KARMA !!!

upload_2021-5-25_19-49-5.png

16. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 I will do it, but I won't like it

I have forgotten, when was Tylee turning 18?

17. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

Chelly, Flicka1, MsJosie and 8 others like this.
  18. Tortoise

in Sep 2020, over a year away.

Colorado303, Flicka1, LinasK and 2 others like this.
  19. Nurse Gen

A bit more than a year after her death, she was still 16 when she was murdered

20. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

Flicka1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.