Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Kay said that Lori used to be a good mother and Lori's friend from Arizona whose daughter was Tylee's best friend found her a great mother. This was published on Feb 24:

"We know Lori, my daughter loves Lori and thinks of her as a second mom, so the kids must be okay wherever they're at," said Echo Itaaehau.

Family friends remember Lori Vallow as a loving mother, hold out hope for JJ and Tylee
Echo was obviously wrong about kids being o'key, so what makes you think she wasn't wrong about Lori being a great mother?

I’m not sure if this was ever addressed, and my searches have yielded nothing, but did CD rate other family members‘ “light or dark spirit” levels aside from LV’s parents, siblings, husbands, children of those husbands and JJ? Did he rate his own family in the same manner? Those children who might be supporting him now might change their minds if shown they were deemed a “dark spirit.” I just wonder, if he did, if it was at the behest of LV and if that might have meant that those family members, seen as in the way of CD and LV’s happiness, were in danger of their lives.

I am anxious to see LV’s cell records. Did she ever visit the children’s burial sites? If so, I’m more likely to believe that she did to make sure the disposal was done correctly than due to any sort of grief as one might do when visiting the grave of a loved one. I just don’t believe she loved those wonderful children, only herself and how CD made her feel about herself.

I have been wondering what (if anything) they found in AC's garage, the storage unit, LVD's apartment, and CD's property. I am certain they have found duct tape that aligns with tape on JJ's remains. Also the plastic bags will be researched for manufacturer and retailers. Much of this is so reminiscent of Casey Anthony - I had horror memories of the tape over the nose & mouth on little Caylee's remains.
Also we may be researching drugs when it could be chloroform that was used. Would chloroform cause pink foam at death?

Also something struck me when I was reading CD's dark/light spirit levels. IIRC it appeared (at least at the time) that there was a sort of "balance" in his ratings. If someone rated high on his scale, it seemed there was a corresponding low rated person. I wonder if CD's ratings had to keep changing as LVD raised herself higher along with the fervent groupies who proved their allegiance to the "cause".
The rating scale had to be a living document that changed frequently because there were reports that he (and LVD?) knew the numbers of light & dark spirits on the earth at any given time.

I have that picture already saved, and every time I look at it, I swear I see something different. I've tried messing around with the colors, and trying to fine-tune it as good as I can. I see anything from a a cleaver, to David Gilmour playing guitar! I seriously either need new glasses, or more coffee! JMO
Or maybe LESS coffee:)

Colby did indeed state such MOO... that is out there until he perhaps pulls it back

The quoted material below was a message way back in the very beginning of this entire case. I do not know why this person did not finish the "verified insider" process with Websleuths, but because she has some very telling information recorded (see below), I am hoping that we may hear of her later.
I believe @Tortoise reposted this last week pointing out other information than what I am accenting.

I find it so revealing, on so many fronts.

I am posting it as to how evil Lori treated Joe Ryan. Joe Ryan got full custody of Tylee. So yes, it is hard to know what Colby is saying, and what Annie was led to believe.... but a custody case usually involves interviews and data review that would have picked up abuse information.

Note how the person discusses the abuse charges that Lori threw against Joe. NEVER came up during custody hearings, only after Lori moved to Hawaii, and was threatening Joe.

Early Webslueths poster: Dec 2019
I've known this family for 10 years because my daughter was one of Tylee's best friends through elementary & middle school but they haven't kept in touch in a year or so (I am still friends with some of the the family on social media & I can provide further proof to the mods if needed). I stumbled on an article about this tonight & I'm in shock.

Tylee's father fought for custody for YEARS. Weeks after he was granted custody, Charles & Lori up & moved to Hawaii to "start a juice bar" & took Tylee with them. It was a very shady & spur of the moment departure.

Tylee was only suppose to be visiting her mom in town during her court allotted time. Her father tried to get in touch with Lori to arrange a pickup time but by then they had already left for Hawaii.
They packed & moved in less than 5 days.
Lori has always had Tylee brainwashed so there was little her father could do to bring her home since Tylee refused to leave. Lori basically gave him an ultimatum- let Tylee stay in Hawaii & visit him twice a year, or she would tell the police that he sexually abused Tylee. (Kind of "funny" that she never mentioned this alleged abuse in the years they fought for custody but only brought out the threat as a last hail Mary).

Tylee's father immediately contacted his lawyer about the threats & they went to the police where he volunteered to undergo days of interrogation, lie detector test, psych evaluations, you name it & he passed everything with flying colors.

At this point, another parent of one of Tylee's friends contacted the police to let them know that Tylee was telling her daughter on the phone about how the whole thing was concocted to ensure that Tylee got to stay in Hawaii.

Two weeks after that, I contacted the police myself because I heard the same "confession" from Tylee when she called my own daughter. My daughter knew what was going on so she put the phone on speaker when Tylee called & I was able to record the conversation. I turned this recording over to the police.

Tylee's motivation for wanting to stay in Hawaii was because Lori allowed her to be homeschooled & sleep all day. For a young teenager with an awkward personality & low self esteem, this was exactly what she wanted. (Tylee verified this on the recording that I have.) She also wanted to stay in Hawaii because nobody with a single brain cell would pick the hell of Arizona over the heaven of Hawaii.

Lori's motivation was to avoid having to pay the child support to Tylee's father that was awarded when he was given custody. (Tylee also verified this on the recording.) In reality, Lori never had many maternal feelings toward Tylee because Lori was a typical Mormon mom who cared more about appearances than she did her own children. Tylee has always struggled with her weight & Lori never missed an opportunity shame her for it. Lori's fat shaming Tylee started in middle school & I witnessed it myself many times when Tylee was at our home & put her mom on speaker phone so we could hear how verbally abusive she was acting. These same feelings carried over to JJ since he had a lot of behavioral & mental challenges so he didn't fit up to the Mormon perfection.

Before the molestation threats started, Tylee's father generously paid for my daughter's plane ticket to go visit Tylee in Hawaii over Spring Break. I have a few stories to share about this visit but I want to double check with my daughter for some missing details before I post about it.

I have so much more to say about this but I'm going to need to sleep on it because I can't think clearly right now. I apologize for how poorly written my post is but I'll try to form a more coherent one tomorrow after I get a chance to read through this thread. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

If they are alive then I 100% believe that Tylee's maternal grandparents know where she & JJ are right now. They are financially well off & would lay down their lives to protect Lori since she does no wrong in their eyes. Needless to say, Lori's narcissism was inherited from them.

I also think there is little chance that they returned to Hawaii since they had gotten involved in some shady business practices there & fled the state in the same haste in which they left Arizona. While things were shady there, I don't believe his business partners have anything to do with this disappearance in case anyone was wondering. The problems were mostly due to Charles being a greedy dick & wouldn't be worth anyone harming the children over it.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
——-

we also have Cheryl Wheeler’s words-
A year after Charles and Lori got married, Cheryl became concerned about Lori’s mental state.

“She just seemed off. There were a lot of strange goings-on at their home to the point that a judge ordered cameras to be put in their home to protect the children,” Cheryl recalls.
Charles Vallow's ex-wife had concerns about Lori Daybell over 10 years ago and thinks his shooting death was '100% planned' | East Idaho News

I have been wondering what (if anything) they found in AC's garage, the storage unit, LVD's apartment, and CD's property. I am certain they have found duct tape that aligns with tape on JJ's remains. Also the plastic bags will be researched for manufacturer and retailers. Much of this is so reminiscent of Casey Anthony - I had horror memories of the tape over the nose & mouth on little Caylee's remains.
Also we may be researching drugs when it could be chloroform that was used. Would chloroform cause pink foam at death?
I think there’s a very real possibility that they will be able to obtain fingerprints, and/or DNA from that duct tape.

This genius brought his phone with him when he was doing this, so it’s not a stretch to believe he made other mistakes.

Matching duct tape would be intriguing, but prints or DNA would be damning.

I think there’s a very real possibility that they will be able to obtain fingerprints, and/or DNA from that duct tape.

This genius brought his phone with him when he was doing this, so it’s not a stretch to believe he made other mistakes.

Matching duct tape would be intriguing, but prints or DNA would be damning.
I remember seeing a crime show on tv once (don't we all?) that matched the ends of the tape from the crime scene to the roll of duct tape they found at the perp's. Literally lined up like puzzle piece. Doubt we would get that lucky but prints are highly likely and even the type of tape was a significant factor in the Anthony case.

I remember seeing a crime show on tv once (don't we all?) that matched the ends of the tape from the crime scene to the roll of duct tape they found at the perp's. Literally lined up like puzzle piece. Doubt we would get that lucky but prints are highly likely and even the type of tape was a significant factor in the Anthony case.
I have great hopes in the forensic evidence in that I don't think they were trying to be careful. MOO.

The quoted material below was a message way back in the very beginning of this entire case. I do not know why this person did not finish the "verified insider" process with Websleuths, but because she has some very telling information recorded (see below), I am hoping that we may hear of her later.
I believe @Tortoise reposted this last week pointing out other information than what I am accenting.
Nope, not me.

I’m not sure if this was ever addressed, and my searches have yielded nothing, but did CD rate other family members‘ “light or dark spirit” levels aside from LV’s parents, siblings, husbands, children of those husbands and JJ? Did he rate his own family in the same manner? Those children who might be supporting him now might change their minds if shown they were deemed a “dark spirit.” I just wonder, if he did, if it was at the behest of LV and if that might have meant that those family members, seen as in the way of CD and LV’s happiness, were in danger of their lives.

I am anxious to see LV’s cell records. Did she ever visit the children’s burial sites? If so, I’m more likely to believe that she did to make sure the disposal was done correctly than due to any sort of grief as one might do when visiting the grave of a loved one. I just don’t believe she loved those wonderful children, only herself and how CD made her feel about herself.

not that we know of, and IMO we shouldn’t be surprised by this fact, because the light-dark rating email starts off with Chad saying to Lori, ‘here’s the ratings you asked for’. Since Lori did the asking, I would be shocked if he included his own family anywhere near that email except maybe for comparison purposes; and we’ve seen that original email, so I vastly doubt it. He probably just said ‘hey, Tammy is a zombie but none of the kids are” at some point, or similar.

@nhmemorymaker I believe that the OP never finished becoming an "insider" was the fact that someone pointed out to her that because of her posts, her daughter's knowledge could make her, (the daughter) a witness in the trial.

I believe that is why she stopped posting. My own opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.