Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #46

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pizzaman12

pizzaman12 Well-Known Member

Thank you. I had just asked about some missing info.

Ohmeohmy and Deerrun like this.

2. Laughing

Laughing Well-Known Member

upload_2020-7-3_8-17-30.jpeg

“Oh yeah? Well me and the Lord, we have an understanding.”

JolietJake would, indeed, know.

JMHO YMMV LRR

3. longtimereader

longtimereader Well-Known Member

These could be after a bout of love bombing and LV was the version of mom Tylee needed and loved. Much like when Charles said we got our Lori back. I think we all want things to work out with our loved ones which is why the cycle of abuse occurs. Of course, I don't know what happened in these pictures.

4. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

But CP didn't close down AVOW, like HS did with PTZ and others did with PAP. Has CP made another statement in which he renounced his beliefs? I think he only mentioned cooperation with the criminal investigaton.

jash, 303gmf, kimpage and 4 others like this.
  5. altojack

altojack Well-Known Member

Indeed, especially as we now know per my link to The Sun a few posts up. Joe won his visitation rights but LVD kept TR away from him. I imagine by running away, moving all over the place for years. Joe wasn't for giving up, was that the reason that LVD set AXC after Joe Ryan? Seems very likely.

Edit to change from custody to visitation.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
  6. lacegrl130

lacegrl130 Well-Known Member

Didn’t the daughter also teach school? I’m not sure if she was possibly working on this day as well? IMO

7. natsound

natsound Well-Known Member

Regardless of Tylee's sweet remarks about her mother in the posts, I believe Tylee knew deep down inside that her mother loved herself more than her daughter. IMO Tylee felt like she was being dragged along by a drama queen and had a sadness in her heart. I see some dispair when I look in her eyes. I feel like I heard it as well, when she accompanied her mom to the police station to discuss Charles.

8. nhmemorymaker

nhmemorymaker Well-Known Member

i'm still sayin'... 15 minutes of fame...and they will be baaackkk. Honestly, if they have to remark "how nice" the LE people are being to them.... they are feelin' the fame.

In some cases, I hope that LE will turn around and "pounce".

9. nhmemorymaker

I trust Annie Cushing, when she said that the most recent time she saw Tylee...Tylee was seeing the real deal....

10. SleuthD-o-doubleg

SleuthD-o-doubleg Well-Known Member

Imo that’s asking a whole lot from a clothing change.

11. nhmemorymaker

So, i have a question to our valued legal experts.
    There is such damning information in so many court docs and filings for the Cox offspring.

My guess is that prosecuting attorney/surrogates will get and read these docs, for background if nothing else.

But do judges read older docs, regardless of how meaningful, that are not in direct reference to the current case????

12. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

Has it just been made private again? because it says private when I just checked.

I'm trying to get the date of the last photo in your attachments that says Austin, Texas under her name.

jash and renarde like this.
  13. Onsdag

Onsdag Well-Known Member

Oh I don't doubt you. Which makes it all the more sad. It seems apparent to me that Tylee tried to see beyond that, still tried to love her mother and watch out for her despite her flaws and despite the love not being reciprocated.

kimpage, windrower, natsound and 7 others like this.
  14. nhmemorymaker

dbm

15. nhmemorymaker

Alto...can you repost that article in the Sun...i forget how far back it is...but from that MSM article, we might be able to post the additional court docs that relate to those custody battles mentioned in the article..

Dontknow? and altojack like this.
  16. CuriousQuiet1

CuriousQuiet1 Well-Known Member

17. vislaw

vislaw Verified Forensic Consultant

18. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

I think CP is saying that he switched sides (like MG) and that he has nothing to hide. He didn't even mention Chad's beliefs. It is interesting that someone with seemingly close ties to Chad can disassociate from him so easily. Maybe it was just a business arrangement. I wonder if CP was part of the 144k.

IMO the wayward beliefs that can be found on AVOW likely aren't a matter of criminal investigation. Unless someone was in on the cult's murder plot or other crimes were committed I don't think they are in danger of being prosecuted. What is considered heresy from the viewpoint of the mainstream church isn't necessarily illegal.

19. CuriousQuiet1

We had an expert weigh in earlier, maybe Teche?, that when LE "confiscates" a phone they connect it to a computer that clones the phone and all the memory on the phone, then they hand the phone back to the person they confiscated it from. LE doesn't keep the phone physically. So it could be confiscated in Hawaii and still be in Chad's hands afterward.

I'm no expert, just repeating what I remember from here on WS.

20. CuriousQuiet1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.