Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Good Lori" just sent another email out a few minutes ago....the email was sent through another of her email accounts, its fine!

Yep, I got the same email, too. What a relief!
Alex didn't have a motive on his own. The children weren't in the way to him and neither were Charles and Tammy. He did not stand to profit from their deaths directly. Alex didn't have his own religious doctrine that would justify killing. Spiritually, he relied on Lori and Chad.

Wouldn’t that reliance be motive enough?

Happy Birthday Tylee.

She was only 16...

September 24, 2002 to September 9, 2019 (last seen).

LVD is a monster. She isn't insane or incompetent. She planned, and excuted the murder of her children and then went to Hawaii for a vacation. Using their Social Security benefits. Hoping she remains incarcerated for life.

Chad's children know that Tammy died of asphyxiation, yet they still don't believe he had anything to do with her death. In Charles' case she might blame Alex.
They don't "know" that, they think that they do. No official cause of death has been released for her. She could have been poisoned, and choked on her own vomit.

Isn't it called "solicitation of murder" making them as responsible if not more so than the person who committed the murder(s)?

JMO.
Yes, just watched an old case of that on 20/20 last night. The "fiance" Nanette Johnson (golddigger) solicited her new boyfriend Eric Naposki to murder the wealthy fiance Bill McLaughlin. They both got life in prison for murder.

Last edited:
Don't you think they will both try to blame Alex? Now that he is dead, and not able to deny anything. eg "Alex thought I wanted the kids dead, but no way did I want that, no way!" and "We thought they were both safe and well with Alex" etc, etc. Plus "I had no idea that Alex was burying those poor kids in my backyard." I suppose it's worth a try.
Well, that was the original idea. Alex would be the hitman, like Lee Harvey Oswald, then he had to go to take care of loose ends...

I'm curious about speculative opinions. Don't get me wrong, I believe LVD is 100% guilty. But what could have changed to cause her to become incompetent?

I've wondered if she didn't know the children were literally buried in Chad's backyard.

Any wild ideas?

Not interested in anyone jumping down my throat over speculation. Thanks. :)

JMO

I'm curious about speculative opinions. Don't get me wrong, I believe LVD is 100% guilty. But what could have changed to cause her to become incompetent?

I've wondered if she didn't know the children were literally buried in Chad's backyard.

Any wild ideas?

JMO

Honestly, when CD and LV felt the law was closing in, I think they came up with some ideas to see if they could get out of a bad situation. Then the two were arrested, along comes MM and he feeds into her idea. The longer she is allowed to act the more intense the acting becomes. I believe LV is acting….much like Felon Anthony and Arias. She had issues before according to hee ex, Charles, but again, I think all her life she acted out her solutions to her getting caught. People put up with it until lately.

Any wild ideas?

I don't think anything changed except that they got caught, and incompetence is LVD's latest strategy.

Any wild ideas?

JMO

I think she planned it this way. She probably thought that it would be easier to make sure she was in control of where they were. I honestly think that she didn't think anyone would be looking for the children. She could keep lying her way out of it. She had mentally devalued Tylee and JJ, that she didn't think anyone else valued them.

Any wild ideas?

JMO

Do you have an idea (wild or otherwise)? Maybe you could go first (to encourage anyone who might be holding back) ;)

Any wild ideas?

JMO
Speculation.... the delay in her case is not because she is incompetent in general but because she is incompetent to assist her own defense due to her not being able to understand she is responsible for her kids being murdered. Her defense will be God chose that destiny, not her or Chad or Alex. I am in NO way saying she actually believes this or I believe this. She became "incompetent" in the eyes of the court when she told a judge all the zombies and light and dark spirits and such we have known about here for a year. MOO

Regarding where the children are buried - I totally see your point, there doesn't seem to be any direct evidence we know of now that Lori knew where the bodies of Tylee and JJ went BUT Lori is controlling and manipulative. I can't conceive of a scenario where she doesn't know JJ and Tylee are murdered and buried in Chad's and Tammy's and Garth's and now Emma's back yard. Again, MOO

I can't conceive of a scenario where she doesn't know JJ and Tylee are murdered and buried in Chad's and Tammy's and Garth's and now Emma's back yard. Again, MOO

And a thought suddenly hits me upon reading my own post... In the 48 Hours episode the Daybell kids are almost entirely silent except for Garth who lived in the house with Chad and Tammy, and Emma who lives in the house now. The other 3 Daybell kids don't rely on Chad for housing so aren't as vocal to defend him?

MOO

She had mentally devalued Tylee and JJ, that she didn't think anyone else valued them.

rsbbm
This is something that baffles me in many of the WS threads that I follow, that these people seem genuinely stunned that anyone else cares about their children or significant others who have been killed or disappeared. (smh)
moo

I think she planned it this way. She probably thought that it would be easier to make sure she was in control of where they were. I honestly think that she didn't think anyone would be looking for the children. She could keep lying her way out of it. She had mentally devalued Tylee and JJ, that she didn't think anyone else valued them.

didn't LVD think/say there were supposed to be huge earthquakes and everybody would be so focused on the chaos no one would wonder about where the children were? Or am I misremembering?

Any wild ideas?

JMO

I feel she knew everything. And I feel there are a few things that fuel her capability of playing the incompetence cards.....though all these could also result in a "real" incompetence!

1. Religious fervor, and light and dark mantras... She can make anything wrong seem "right".

2. Family HIstory... Remember Stacey? I believe Dad got more for Stacey in the court system through her "real" incompetence, and Dad knew how to make it work again.

3. She doesn't have Alex. And now she may not have Chad.... She has no idea how to be on her own..

And a thought suddenly hits me upon reading my own post... In the 48 Hours episode the Daybell kids are almost entirely silent except for Garth who lived in the house with Chad and Tammy, and Emma who lives in the house now. The other 3 Daybell kids don't rely on Chad for housing so aren't as vocal to defend him?

MOO

CD gave his attorney, JP, a "quit claim deed" for his house. I wasn't sure if it was going to be for payment, or to keep the asset away from LVD.

In any case, I guess CD made a deal with JP to let his kids live there? Someone must be paying the mortgage, perhaps the kids are paying JP.

Those folks...they really need to leave the area. Rexburg is too small, yes it is "big", but going to church...I wonder if they still go? Church seemed to be a very large part of their lives. Now, their mother is dead, their father in jail. CD really upended their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd