Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

Discussion in 'Currently Awaiting Trial' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgun09

shotgun09 'Certified' Boomer

If indeed the court gave another incompetent extension of 180 days to LV, and in the meantime the court has learned that she or others have manipulated/ omitted facts which the court required...now what? Has there been any word from todays meeting?

2. Kemug

Kemug Well-Known Member

Her Giggly Blonde Highness seemingly sails on as she always has. But not for much longer I hope.

3. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

I fail to see the advantages of being labeled mentally incompetent. Is it just that she never has to face the music for her actions? She still doesn't have her freedom, and neither jail nor a psych facility would be a desirable location, unless it's the one that other posters described as being spa-like and getting your hair and nails done. But even that would bore me after awhile...

4. nyvictoria

nyvictoria Well-Known Member

Did Means graduate from med school recently? Why on earth would he think he’s qualified or has the standing to approve her medication? Just when you think he couldn’t possibly be more incompetent, he makes another boneheaded move.

5. Satchie

Satchie Well-Known Member

Yes, I think postponing the trial would be a big reason, this is a person who, when the going gets tough, goes to Hawaii. Escaping from reality would be #1 priority. Also, pretty obvious Lori is a drama queen, whatever confusion and conflict she can create in any situation is it's own reward, it keeps up the thrilling story of Lori, Diety, Chosen One, etc. Likely there was no drama in jail, whereas in hospital, people are giving her lots of attention, listening to her stories...

6. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

They can indeed. But will they?

7. 887sMtreme

887sMtreme Well-Known Member

Snipped for focus
    It goes without saying, I hope, that if CD turns on LVD, that doesn’t let him off the hook for his own role in this horror show.

8. 887sMtreme

If I understand correctly, LVD is not in a fully equipped prison with all the resources she would need to act out this scenario. It’s a county detention facility. Local folk, chime in with education on this, please?

9. 887sMtreme

She faces the death penalty. I think anyone would prefer boring hair-styling sessions to that.

10. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

887sMtreme, If CD turns on LV, he still will be charged with Tammys murder, and accessory to JJ and Tylee, I think he would LWP and not the DP. These crimes are very serious and atrocious for him to walk away with little time served.

Here is an WS approved link by “The Good Lori”, Lori Hellis. She explains a lot in her email blog she sends out. It’s a free sign up. She posts at least once a week and also is onTrue Crime, again approved by WS.

The Lori Vallow Story

11. FullMinder

FullMinder Well-Known Member

According to Nate Sunderland in an interview on the podcast, The Followers: Madness of Two, the rumored theory of JJ and Tylee's death is also asphyxiation. Episode 5.

12. pizzaman12

pizzaman12 Well-Known Member

Lori Hellis reported on this yesterday. Good read Can Lori be forced to take medication? — The Lori Vallow Story

13. Gigiky

Gigiky Well-Known Member

Sorry,887sMtreme, I think I quoted myself. oops!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2021
  14. Forever Young

Forever Young Well-Known Member

The United States Supreme court ruled that the Due Process Clause permits a state to treat an incarcerated inmate having a serious mental disorder with antipsychotic medication against his will, under the condition that he is dangerous to himself or others and the medication prescribed is in his best medical interest.[1]

Washington v. Harper - Wikipedia

To me, this is ambiguous, and treading on dangerous ground - since LV has not been convicted of any charge as of yet, and has not demonstrated that she is a danger to herself or others while incarcerated.

Sounds to me like she is entitled to a whole other trial (bench?) just to determine if the State can force her to be medicated against her will - where they will have to demonstrate that she is a danger to herself or others.

"Respondent Harper, an inmate in the Washington prison system since 1976, was believed to be violent when not on antipsychotic medication."

I say fine then, let the trial go on without her being medicated if that's what she wants.

15. Forever Young

Forever Young Well-Known Member

"The motion also says that IDHW has repeatedly requested a copy of Lori's initial assessment and any raw testing data and has not received it. That is surprising to me. I have never seen a case where the treatment provider wasn't given a copy of the original assessment as part of the defendant's records. As a result of yesterday's hearing, the judge ordered the medical providers to communicate with the state. The court also authorized the state to give IDHW a copy of Lori's original assessment."

Can Lori be forced to take medication? — The Lori Vallow Story

What in the Sam Hill is going on here? HIPAA is all about what CAN be shared between providers, especially in criminal procedings.

16. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

It is part of her persona, to manipulate and be "in charge" of everything. This is one more ploy in her book, to make the court system jump through her hoops.

See, even the judge and court system is being manipulated by LVD. On her timeline, not theirs.

It is not logic. She sees this as "winning".

17. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

Yes, though we don't know the source of the rumor in JJ and Tylee's case. Tammy's COD was revealed in her children's interview.

JR's and Chad's friend ES in the same podcast episode:

"I think that, just looking at the relationship of Chad and Tammy, that there were some unfulfilled needs or desires or whatever. And I think when Lori came along, it was the perfect opportunity of... again, it's that storm coming together... of unmet needs. It all blended in a really horendous way."

Is this guy now blaming Tammy for Chad's cheating?

18. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

What HAS actually been happening during these months LVD was supposedly being treated for incompetency? At this point it appears any answer to this is covered in bs.

jmo

19. Ruminations

Ruminations Eating ice cream.

Yes!

This confuses me. Was it an assessment done privately? If it was done by IDHW- It is impossible for me to get why the assessment has not been shared. (I could see some raw data being kept by the assessor in a record not shared with all involved staff, depending on what they mean..)

20. pizzaman12

pizzaman12 Well-Known Member

BBM- If I'm not mistaken, I believe they said they were told. I don't think they've actually seen the autopsy report

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.