Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Tylee, God rest her soul, seems not so innocent due her role supporting the coverup of the murder of Charles. MOO. I am struggling to piece it all together,

If you go to the media thread you'll find information there about the situation poor Tylee was in.

She was used by her mother from a very, very young age over a different matter.

Tylee was imo a replacement mother to JJ due to Lori wanting to have a life away from 'home and children'.

If I had been in Tylees situation and my mother said I was a zombie I would be terrified every day, knowing what happens to zombies but not knowing when it would happen. Tylee knew she was going to die because she heard her mother say she was a zombie. Can you imagine that?

I listened to Adam's call with the Chandler Detective yesterday. I was deeply disturbed by what he revealed about JC and SS's reaction to Charles' death. The interview those two did back in May 2020, was fake and unbelievable. But to hear JC was angry at Adam and thought he was trying to get Lori in trouble with the church and betrayed the family? That Charles deserved what he got? Lori isn't really doing anything wrong? I guess with the exception of murder, the apple didn't fall far from the tree. All the while still going to temple ...

IMO, this is not surprising this would be the only thing she'd glom upon; because Janis certainly seems like an airhead. (I mean, I'm sure this is how Lori cast the whole problem; but it's nowhere near surprising that this was all the info Janis would need, because your standard 12-year-old girl could look at Janis's collapsed Crypt Keeper face caked in more makeup than Tammy Faye Bakker, and immediately come to the conclusion that Janis doesn't care how rotten the apple is as long as it/appearances look good upon the outside.)

So I am way behind in this case, and trying to catch up. Below is a news story about Tammy Daybell reporting that someone shot at her with a "paintball gun". This was 10 days before she suddenly died (supposedly in her sleep).

My question: Was this Alex Cox trying to murder Tammy? Maybe Tammy thought it was a paintball gun, but IMO it may have actually been a silenced pistol. But if so, how in the world did Alex miss her? Since he was so close. And also, did the police ever look at this location to see if there were bullet holes in the garage door or walls?

Tammy Daybell reported a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun 10 days before her 'suspicious' death - East Idaho News

Was this Alex Cox trying to murder Tammy?

According the indictment filed on May 25, 2021 against Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow he was.
Page 6, overt acts 8, 9, 10 and 11--> READ: Here is the indictment document for murder against Chad and Lori Daybell - East Idaho News

And also, did the police ever look at this location to see if there were bullet holes in the garage door or walls?

The Rexburg Police Department, Fremont County Sheriff’s Office and the Forensic Unit from the FBI’s Salt Lake City Office searched Chad Daybell's home and property Jan 3, 2020.

Officers spent time in the home and searched a shed on the property. At one point, they used metal detectors, probes and rakes to go over several portions of the yard. Police conclude search at Daybell home - East Idaho News

I don't know what they found, if anything. But they looked.

MOO & IMO

So I am way behind in this case, and trying to catch up. Below is a news story about Tammy Daybell reporting that someone shot at her with a "paintball gun". This was 10 days before she suddenly died (supposedly in her sleep).

My question: Was this Alex Cox trying to murder Tammy? Maybe Tammy thought it was a paintball gun, but IMO it may have actually been a silenced pistol. But if so, how in the world did Alex miss her? Since he was so close. And also, did the police ever look at this location to see if there were bullet holes in the garage door or walls?

Tammy Daybell reported a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun 10 days before her 'suspicious' death - East Idaho News

this was all discussed in hundreds and hundreds of posts. Most do believe it was probably a silenced pistol.
Yes, they searched extensively for bullets.
Some even thought Chad might have been the shooter.
Most folks remained confused how Alex missed her...........and well as how he missed Brandon as well.

this was all discussed in hundreds and hundreds of posts. Most do believe it was probably a silenced pistol.
Yes, they searched extensively for bullets.
Some even thought Chad might have been the shooter.
Most folks remained confused how Alex missed her...........and well as how he missed Brandon as well.
Crappy gun?

Crappy gun?

I doubt it was a crappy gun. The Grendal 6.5 mm is an expensive, high end round. There are no true pistols that fire this round; you need a rifle. Most common is the AR-15 style rifle, which tend to be decent quality.

My guess is that Alex got really nervous and missed his shots. But for the life of me, I can't understand why the police found no evidence of the rounds. Maybe the shooter had a "brass catcher" bag attached to the rifle that caught the expended brass as it was ejected from the chamber.

But still, the news account (linked below) reported Tammy saying "“Something really weird just happened, and I want you to know so you can watch out,” Daybell wrote. “I had gotten home and parked in our front driveway. As I was getting stuff out of the back seat, a guy wearing a ski mask was suddenly standing by the back of my car with a paintball gun. He shot at me several times, although I don’t think it was loaded. I yelled for Chad and he ran off around the back of my house.”"

To miss from the distance of 15 feet with a rifle seems impossible. Also, if Tammy was leaning into the back seat, removing packages, any missed round should have hit her car. Strange.

Last edited:
I doubt it was a crappy gun. The Grendal 6.5 mm is an expensive, high end round. There are no true pistols that fire this round; you need a rifle. Most common is the AR-15 style rifle, which tend to be decent quality.

My guess is that Alex got really nervous and missed his shots. But for the life of me, I can't understand why the police found no evidence of the rounds. Maybe the shooter had a "brass catcher" bag attached to the rifle that caught the expended brass as it was ejected from the chamber.

But still, the news account (linked below) reported Tammy saying "“Something really weird just happened, and I want you to know so you can watch out,” Daybell wrote. “I had gotten home and parked in our front driveway. As I was getting stuff out of the back seat, a guy wearing a ski mask was suddenly standing by the back of my car with a paintball gun. He shot at me several times, although I don’t think it was loaded. I yelled for Chad and he ran off around the back of my house.”"

To miss from the distance of 15 feet with a rifle seems impossible. Also, if Tammy was leaning into the back seat, removing packages, any missed round should have hit her car. Strange.

What if he (inexplicably) missed on purpose? Did she surprise him with her reaction? Alternatively, could the gun/rifle have jammed? Would Tammy still report multiple shots? If she thought the weapon wasn't loaded, did she hear anything at all? Did Alex use a silencer? Tammy also said “I was about to smack him with my freezer meals from Enrichment tonight when I decided to yell for Chad instead.” This indicates that Alex was close. According to Tammy, she even had time to ask the attacker (multiple times) what he thought he was doing. It doesn't seem like her first instinct was to run for cover, because she didn't recognize the danger she was in.

This was released about a week ago. He's quite the criminal mastermind

Chad Daybell called funeral home hours after Charles Vallow was killed, police reports show - East Idaho News

Here's a direct link to the one posted today but it's the same as the above
[/QUOT

He seems comfortable and possibly enjoying lying. Was this call placed for Loro's entertainment? (Judge please notice the sad to see him go comment and all the extra info that noone asked for.) She could have just called and honestly asked. He wants to be involved. I keep forgetting if he has an alibi for his whereabouts that day. Seems like it should be a first degree murder charge. Jmo

Maybe someone should slowly and carefully explain to Chad that male gigglers are dorks, nerds and doofuses. Did I forget something?

I listened to the call. Chad didn't giggle. He chortled (defined as a soft partly suppressed laugh). Or maybe he chuckled. Whoever made the transcript erred in calling it a "giggle", which is "to laugh with repeated short catches of the breath." My opinion only.

Last edited:

I can see how he missed Brandon because he was shooting from a car that may have been moving at the time. I agree, shooting at Tammy from 15 feet shouldn’t have been a problem but it may have been a little too up close and personal for Alex. He hated Charles so I’m sure he had no qualms about shooting him. Or maybe Chad picked up the casings?

I had an improbable thought that perhaps it wasn’t Alex shooting at Tammy. I can think of only one other person, a female, who they could have talked into taking a shot at Tammy, as a quid pro quo, but Tammy said it was “a guy.” Could a silencer have thrown off the shot? I’d love to know what made Tammy think it was a paintball gun. If Chad had a rifle, she should have been able to distinguish a paintball gun with a hopper from a rifle.

It’s a shame there’s pretty much no one involved in this that will ever tell the whole truth. There’s way too much CYA going on with everyone, even the peripheral people. We’ll likely never know a lot of the details.

IMO, this is not surprising this would be the only thing she'd glom upon; because Janis certainly seems like an airhead. (I mean, I'm sure this is how Lori cast the whole problem; but it's nowhere near surprising that this was all the info Janis would need, because your standard 12-year-old girl could look at Janis's collapsed Crypt Keeper face caked in more makeup than Tammy Faye Bakker, and immediately come to the conclusion that Janis doesn't care how rotten the apple is as long as it/appearances look good upon the outside.)

OMG, I laughed so hard reading this, that I was choking on a piece of caramel apple. Well worth it to me though. :D

Now I am envisioning the old lady puppet.. Madame I think it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member