Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to understand the Daybell children cognitive dissonance, LVD is the "bad one" who caused all of this, and tricked poor CD. But, CD remains married to LVD...sort of blows their theory. Unless, they think CD is still delusional.

Next up. Competency hearing for CD.

If JP wants severed cases/trial, appears to want to blame AC/LV, calls her "Miss Vallow" etc, why doesn't HE advise is client to get a divorce? Is that all smoke and mirrors for now or does CD refuse to do so? There are so many things that baffle me in this case it makes my head spin.

But I thought they all like LV according to their comments before. They changed their tune though when CD was arrested. That they did not like. LV knew exactly what happened to the children…murder….and where they were buried…at CD pet cemetery. IMO I don’t believe CD knew how to use medication or herbs or like items to kill or ‘knock’ out a human. Bury yes, but not to subdue or kill a person. LV has been doing that all her life with and with our AC help…MOO.
BBM. How did Lori subdue and/or kill all her life?

Listening to CD's kidults (I like this word here), their common sense is out the window. If he was just a victim in all of this - was set up by the bad LVD - then why all of the emails to LVD about the dark spirits? Why the call to Melanie Gibb to lie about the murdered kids location? Why would he be so willing to lie to the police? Why lie to the police about not knowing LVD's phone number when they stopped him? Why was he putting the murdered children's possessions in a storage unit with LVD and AC? Why does his daughter think that it just "looks bad" that he married LVD so quickly after her mom died, but doesn't think the hand on her buttocks is actually proving an affair before her mom's death?

I would love to know how much contact they are having with daddy dearest while he is in jail! I wonder if he is still spoon feeding them their beliefs.

But I thought they all like LV according to their comments before. They changed their tune though when CD was arrested. That they did not like. LV knew exactly what happened to the children…murder….and where they were buried…at CD pet cemetery. IMO I don’t believe CD knew how to use medication or herbs or like items to kill or ‘knock’ out a human. Bury yes, but not to subdue or kill a person. LV has been doing that all her life with and with our AC help…MOO.
BBM. They liked her when they believed that her children were alive in a hiding place.

I am trying to understand the Daybell children cognitive dissonance, LVD is the "bad one" who caused all of this, and tricked poor CD. But, CD remains married to LVD...sort of blows their theory. Unless, they think CD is still delusional.

Next up. Competency hearing for CD.
My speculation: Chad told his children that he would divorce Lori at the first opportunity.

If JP wants severed cases/trial, appears to want to blame AC/LV, calls her "Miss Vallow" etc, why doesn't HE advise is client to get a divorce? Is that all smoke and mirrors for now or does CD refuse to do so? There are so many things that baffle me in this case it makes my head spin.
IMO there's no way that Chad still wants to be with Lori. Even if he gets away with it (unlikely), she won't and she's unstable. If Chad got out he'd find another woman to believe in his prophecies.

Last edited:
I'm on the other side of this particular fence. I think divorcing Lori is about the last thing Chad would do. The chubby dweeb finally got his beautiful blonde cheerleader who thinks he's next to God. I think he has attached his entire emotional world to her.
I would agree if there weren't indications (like his children's interview) that he'll throw her under the bus. You don't do that to someone you love.

She must have known where the kids were buried, Chad wouldn't have done that without her knowledge and approval.
I just read an article today, I think it was a People one where her brother Adam said that when he asked her where the children were- he knew from her response/lack of one, that they were dead.

I'm on the other side of this particular fence. I think divorcing Lori is about the last thing Chad would do. The chubby dweeb finally got his beautiful blonde cheerleader who thinks he's next to God. I think he has attached his entire emotional world to her.
But she's no longer blonde- the hair dye has grown out, and they will spend the rest of their lives behind bars, so he isn't ever going to be with her again outside of court.

Does anyone think, or would it benefit CD, to wait until the last minute and then throw LV under the bus and turn states evidence? Maybe even start divorce proceedings then? If CD takes a plea deal with DP off the table he can keep Prior with out any problem as his attorney. I think that’s what he wants….this waiting game could be to see just what happens to the LV show.

But she's no longer blonde- the hair dye has grown out, and they will spend the rest of their lives behind bars, so he isn't ever going to be with her again outside of court.

Poor Chad. :p Not.

But I think that's likely to just make him cling more tightly to his mental construct. Denial is a powerful drug.

People do all sorts of horrible things to people they “love.”

I'm not sure they love each other. Infatuation maybe? I think they saw things in each other that fueled this entire tragedy.

Chad had the beautiful blonde.
Lori had the prophet that elevated her to ruler of the world status.

I think it may have been a marriage of convenience. It happens all the time.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member