Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as per your above tweet from Justin Lum, where he says everyone was Chandler ;)

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1445822211915321351
At 3:40 in the Zulema video one of the detectives is introduced as Vince from "Fremont County." Fremont County is in Idaho, where the current case is underway. Furthermore, when Zulema's attorney steps out of the room they talk a great deal about the weather differences between Idaho and Arizona. ;)

At 3:40 in the Zulema video one of the detectives is introduced as Vince from "Fremont County." Fremont County is in Idaho, where the current case is underway. Furthermore, when Zulema's attorney steps out of the room they talk a great deal about the weather differences between Idaho and Arizona. ;)

Thanks!! I hope someone tells Justin, lol.

Just watched the Zulema interview. Wow!
Shes definitely hiding or lying about certain things. It seems like she doesn’t tell the whole truth until she knows she is caught lying. Then she tries to overcompensate and says random things. I have no idea why they would have given her immunity. She’s not reliable. I think no matter who the jury is, they will see right thru her. But I don’t think she will hurt the prosecutions case. She will just make it stronger because the jury will see what a bunch of lying, conniving people this group was. And a few things she says about Chad and Lori show that they knew what they were doing was wrong and they were not mentally ill. All murders in this case were thought out and pre-meditated MOO

I'm only a short way in but... some of her answers are a bit odd (i.e. contents of the duffel bag). *She makes earthquakes but can't remember what was in the bag?!

ETA: Hmmm... after watching just a few minutes more, I think I'm going to find many of her answers odd.

I’m starting to wonder if Zulema ever thought or said she could make Earthquakes, or if Chad and Lori told her she had such powers because she was “special” and “her mission was the most important one”. Oh vey! MOO

I heard Lori say that Alex called her after she left with the kids and she told him to call the police, but then Alex said he didn't call her at all. o_O. She is toast with all the lies.

I felt so bad for Tylee in her interview, especially hearing her voice and knowing now what, and pretty much a part of WHY she was murdered. :mad::(.

Lori is a monster.. she said a few times that CV pretty much treated Tylee like crap, but NEVER JJ. She resented that little boy! All JMO.

Melanie, Melanie, Melanie! Oh boy! She is definitely Narcissistic. However, I do think she is honest in her interview. She does try to make herself look good by admitting she was there for certain things or conversations, but not part of them per se. I think she would be a better witness than Zulema. MOO

Just watched the Zulema interview. Wow!
Shes definitely hiding or lying about certain things. It seems like she doesn’t tell the whole truth until she knows she is caught lying. Then she tries to overcompensate and says random things. I have no idea why they would have given her immunity. She’s not reliable. I think no matter who the jury is, they will see right thru her. But I don’t think she will hurt the prosecutions case. She will just make it stronger because the jury will see what a bunch of lying, conniving people this group was. And a few things she says about Chad and Lori show that they knew what they were doing was wrong and they were not mentally ill. All murders in this case were thought out and pre-meditated MOO
You know what, before I watched that interview I think I would have agreed with you. ZP is one of the characters who has been something of an enigma in this whole ordeal which we (or at least I) have had little to no information about. And yet she married Alex and seemed to be closely tied into this whole thing. I've definitely wondered about her story and questioned her motives and involvement.

However, after watching the interview my thoughts on her have shifted quite dramatically. In short I believe she is being honest and forthright with everything she knows, and that she in fact does want to help law enforcement as best she can. To me it seems like she was a rather naïve and gullible person who got swept up and involved with the wrong group of people. And she seems to recognize and acknowledge this. She even admits that she fell in love with Alex and yet questions if she could have been the next one to have been murdered by him or this group. And though I think she definitely could have used better judgement, I don't think she was ever criminally involved with this group, based on what has come out in this interview.

I think her testimony could prove invaluable in this case, and, IMO, is much more credible than MG's. It is my own opinion that MG came across as being dishonest and not forthright because she was too afraid to admit just how deeply she got involved with this group. I did not sense that with ZP - quite the contrary - I felt that she has come to terms with just how much she had been groomed by this group and wanted to do what was right and tell the whole truth even if it did get her in trouble or make her look bad. Yes, there were times during the interview where she seemed to pause and struggle with answering questions, but I don't think it was as you say - that she was lying or trying to hide something - rather, it seemed like she was truly struggling to remember things as best she could so as to tell the complete truth. She would even regularly volunteer more information that what the detectives were asking. This interview gave me a completely different perspective of Zulema and I have come to respect and appreciate her voluntarily coming into the police station to help with the investigation as best she could.

I mean you've got to give her at least some credit for cooperating with a level 6 dark spirit (according to what Chad and Lori apparently told her of the detective questioning her). ZP has likely just become a level 10 dark spirit in Chad and Lori's eyes for that act alone, should they find out! :eek:

You know what, before I watched that interview I think I would have agreed with you. ZP is one of the characters who has been something of an enigma in this whole ordeal which we (or at least I) have had little to no information about. And yet she married Alex and seemed to be closely tied into this whole thing. I've definitely wondered about her story and questioned her motives and involvement.

However, after watching the interview my thoughts on her have shifted quite dramatically. In short I believe she is being honest and forthright with everything she knows, and that she in fact does want to help law enforcement as best she can. To me it seems like she was a rather naïve and gullible person who got swept up and involved with the wrong group of people. And she seems to recognize and acknowledge this. She even admits that she fell in love with Alex and yet questions if she could have been the next one to have been murdered by him or this group. And though I think she definitely could have used better judgement, I don't think she was ever criminally involved with this group, based on what has come out in this interview.

I think her testimony could prove invaluable in this case, and, IMO, is much more credible than MG's. It is my own opinion that MG came across as being dishonest and not forthright because she was too afraid to admit just how deeply she got involved with this group. I did not sense that with ZP - quite the contrary - I felt that she has come to terms with just how much she had been groomed by this group and wanted to do what was right and tell the whole truth even if it did get her in trouble or make her look bad. Yes, there were times during the interview where she seemed to pause and struggle with answering questions, but I don't think it was as you say - that she was lying or trying to hide something - rather, it seemed like she was truly struggling to remember things as best she could so as to tell the complete truth. She would even regularly volunteer more information that what the detectives were asking. This interview gave me a completely different perspective of Zulema and I have come to respect and appreciate her voluntarily coming into the police station to help with the investigation as best she could.

I mean you've got to give her at least some credit for cooperating with a level 6 dark spirit (according to what Chad and Lori apparently told her of the detective questioning her). ZP has likely just become a level 10 dark spirit in Chad and Lori's eyes for that act alone, should they find out! :eek:
I can't imagine being in that situation - believing you're involved in the actual 2nd coming of Christ!, and yet also being confused because you don't really know what's going on, and yet you're being taught to totally trust these people while it's those other people who are very dangerous. Then here's a guy insisting he wants to marry you right now, and you're told you'll need his support in your super special mission for the upcoming end of times, but you have this automatic response to protect yourself and not rush into yet another marriage...It's gaslighting taken to a whole new level.

Then, I imagine, when you finally see it was all lies, everything you thought was true was a lie, how can you even reconstruct what people said and did, it all reminds you what a fool you were not to see through it to what was really going on. People are not robots that they can go through that experience and then come out the other side appearing 'normal', according to whatever expectations people have of how that looks.

Gotta say, her lawyer seemed extremely bored by the whole thing, I wonder how much he gets paid for sitting there, trying to keep awake through his client's compelling story.

JMO

Jason Mow interview with Chandler PD:

Seems like they're trying to gather evidence to clear him from any involvement with Tammy's death or the paintball gun incident. They were particularly interested in where he was on the dates of October 9th and 19th, 2019, but also if he'd been in Idaho between August 1 and November 1, and what his relationship with Chad and Lori had been.

Last edited:
I am also surprised at the zero emotion Tylee showed towards her stepdad being killed. Most likley brainwashed by Lori and coached, but the devils advocate in me has to ponder just how much more she knew, and whether she knew what was planned to go down before it even went down. The baseball bat story raised my eyes brows at times, it could be legit but it also could have been a planned prop from the start, Its not a nice thing to ponder at all but based on how crazy this story has been so far, i think its wise to consider all scenarios.

I find it odd that tylee was in super protective mode ready to defend her mom with a bat, but at the same time was happy to leave her inside when everything kicked off. Again not nice to ponder and could be legit but seems a bit of a contradiction also.

The electronic trails LE must have must be an absolute gold mind, its going to be fascinating seeing what unfolds during the trial.

We know from previous documents that ZP had been one of Lori's designated protectors from early on. After Chad and Lori escaped to Hawaii she was their gatekeeper - all contact went through her. Before Charles' death ZP would go to the temple to "work" on him and report to Lori. According to MG's latest interview, ZP wasn't happy when MG warned her that she was going to LE. After Alex's death ZP cut MG off completely, blaming her for the police investigation. From this it would seem that ZP was a lot more involved, although MG concluded that ZP did not believe Chad and Lori did anything wrong. Personally I do not trust ZP.

Last edited:

Pretty sure Fremont County traveled to Arizona. JMO

Pretty sure Fremont County traveled to Arizona. JMO
That's what I was saying. If you follow the quoted chain indicolite22 thought Rexburg police were doing the interview, to which squareandrabbet replied that according to Justin Lum everyone there was from Chandler PD, to which I replied that one of them was actually a Fremont county Idaho detective who had traveled down to Chandler, Arizona for the interview (hence the introduction and small talk about the weather differences between Idaho and Arizona). ;)

I am also surprised at the zero emotion Tylee showed towards her stepdad being killed. Most likley brainwashed by Lori and coached, but the devils advocate in me has to ponder just how much more she knew, and whether she knew what was planned to go down before it even went down. The baseball bat story raised my eyes brows at times, it could be legit but it also could have been a planned prop from the start, Its not a nice thing to ponder at all but based on how crazy this story has been so far, i think its wise to consider all scenarios.

I find it odd that tylee was in super protective mode ready to defend her mom with a bat, but at the same time was happy to leave her inside when everything kicked off. Again not nice to ponder and could be legit but seems a bit of a contradiction also.

The electronic trails LE must have must be an absolute gold mind, its going to be fascinating seeing what unfolds during the trial.
In her interview Lori made it seem like she needed Alex's protection for Tylee and not so much for herself. She told police that Charles didn't like Tylee and that he had been aggressive towards Tylee in the past.

I'm wondering if Charles would have escaped on that occasion if he hadn't forgotten his phone in the house? Of course there would have been other attempts on his life.

Charles actually emailed Tammy on June 29 about Chad and Lori's affair.

CHARLES VALLOW CONTACTS DAYBELLS: Via Charles Vallow's cell phone records, Chandler police learned that he emailed Chad Daybell AND Tammy Daybell separately.

This all stems from the fictitious email police say Lori Vallow sent to Chad pretending to be Charles asking him to ghostwrite a book for him. On 6/29/19, Charles told Chad he knew of dance videos Lori had sent to Chad. Charles had also contacted Tammy, saying he had "disturbing" evidence regarding her husband and his wife.

Justin Lum - Reporter
244840783_430001838490645_1761986117058726307_n.jpg

244809335_430001848490644_8023841514421160920_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads