Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if his kidults had read that excerpt before they appeared on television to support him?
moo
Right? He views his wife Tammy and their own children as if they were the Dudleys trapping him and abusing him? He sees himself as the victim in all of this? And the only 'freedom' he has is when he can "escape and have amazing adventures with... [Lori]?" (sorry, I just couldn't bring myself to write the words he used to describe Lori)

Personally, I think it was more than just a "very socially inappropriate choice" (to borrow the words of another) on the part of Chad. It was an affair which tragically led to murder, theft, and a host of other crimes. I hope the Daybell children can begin to see that now and come to terms with the sad truth and find healing from his betrayal of them and their mother.

Ugh! What a horrible mess to be in! :(

I just noticed that Chad lifted the lyrics of "The Circle of Our Love" from the musical "Saturday's Warrior" to pen his love letter to Lori.

Lyrics from The Circle of Our Love:

Todd: I've seen that smile somewhere before.
Julie: I've heard your voice before.
Both: It seems we've talked like this before.
Todd: Sometime, who can be certain when?
Julie: But if I knew you then... It's strange. I can't remember.
Both: Feelings come so very strong, like we've known each other oh, so long.​

Chad's love letter to Lori:

He had heard that voice before, and seen that smile before. He felt they had even talked like this before. But who could be certain when?

It was strange, but he COULD remember.

The feelings were very strong, as if they had known each other oh so long.​

The guy can't even come up with his own original words and has to plagiarize someone else's work for his romance novel. MOO.

Story-for-Vallow-Daybell-2.jpg

I hadn't realized before that Charles had contacted Tammy (or maybe I just forgot :rolleyes:). Poor poor Tammy. No wonder she seemed a bit different in her last days. I wonder if she did get back to Charles? But knowing about the affair didn't save either of them. Of course they didn't realize that they were in mortal danger, just that their marriages were. And even if they had tried to escape, it was never going to be possible - the murderers were determined to get the insurance monies, so divorce wasn't an option.

SBM

https://twitter.com/cathyrusson/status/1445968866639634435
Zulema said when Tammy Daybell didn't die, Chad & Lori said she actually did die on the trip to Utah and her body was now inhabited by an evil spirit. She was a zombie. (can't make this stuff up). #ChadDaybell #LoriVallow

This is how Chad convinced Lori to kill her children. He said they were "already dead."

Lori was just narcissistic and cult-minded enough to buy into it. From all accounts I've read and heard about her -- she exhibited a cult mentality way back to her teen years.

If Lori truly is mentally incapable of being held responsible for her crimes right now--and I have no reason (or professional experience) to dispute the doctor's diagnosis--it's because she actually believed Chad about the zombie thing, and now she understands Charles, Tammy, and the children were murdered in cold blood. JMOO

After watching the interviews, I have one question - why didn't the cops ask Lori why she kept Charles phone if she was so afraid he was going to hurt her? Why not just give his phone back and let him leave? She purposely provoked him and the whole incident, yet nobody questioned her on that point. WHY????
And all 3 of them stated independantly Charles was the one yelling and ranting like a mad man...none of them when asked for specifics could utter a word he supposedly said.
The closest was Lori went for the usual Charles bullying Tylee answer but quickly let it go and trailed off before finishing thought.

AND...can add 4TH time when the on scene LEO asked Alex in the gutter sitting down what Charles said and again he couldn't supply anything specifically.

moo

And, if only Charles Vallow had just left. Not continued to play any games with LVD.

That being said, we really have no idea what happened that day. Who knows? Charles Vallow could have been killed in cold blood by AC the minute he walked in the door.
I dont think Charles played any games or wanted to.

She wanted him dead so desperately I dont think he walked a step further than where he lay dead.
Ambushed on entry.

moo

So if ya'll are correct and Charles was shot immediately, somehow she got JJ out of the house w/o him freaking out.

And if it happened that way, poor Tylee was fed a line of BS to tell the cops. That makes me very angry for her! I know it isn't the first time Lori did that to her, though. Just feel so bad for Tylee that her own mother treated her so badly.

I am also surprised at the zero emotion Tylee showed towards her stepdad being killed. Most likley brainwashed by Lori and coached, but the devils advocate in me has to ponder just how much more she knew, and whether she knew what was planned to go down before it even went down. The baseball bat story raised my eyes brows at times, it could be legit but it also could have been a planned prop from the start, Its not a nice thing to ponder at all but based on how crazy this story has been so far, i think its wise to consider all scenarios.

I find it odd that tylee was in super protective mode ready to defend her mom with a bat, but at the same time was happy to leave her inside when everything kicked off. Again not nice to ponder and could be legit but seems a bit of a contradiction also.

The electronic trails LE must have must be an absolute gold mind, its going to be fascinating seeing what unfolds during the trial.
yes it disturbed me too Tylees brain washing here is extreme because only shortly before (6 months I think) she is recorded at the police station (the time Lori locked Charles out of the house and stole all his money for pay role) stating Charles as a stand up guy.

She did not have a bad word to say about him or her relationship being negative with him at all.

That last year of Charles life where so cruel. I know he wasnt perfect but wow...under the circumstances he played as logical and productive game with her as he could.

Beautiful man and indeed as Tylee said I believe true, a stand up guy.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members