Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bar is set very low for Goddesses these days. What a ridiculous LOVE story he wrote! Watching the hearing the other day made me laugh too. Prior only refers to Lori as Lori Vallow, and RW comes back with Lori DAYBELL each time. So hot lover Chad is okay with his attorney denying his marriage to his Goddess. This couple...the sickest love. story I've read. Ugh!

Well, I for one was deeply moved by Chad's extraordinary literary tribute to His Goddess. The depth of his prose, the wit -- "16 layers of clothing" -- and his deep, nay, profound grasp of human psychological complexity won me over. The man is a modern Proust of warm loins, and for me this work stands only below "Sexton: Creepy Recollections of a Gravedigging Dork" within the CD oeuvre.

I look forward to the heartbreaking sequel, "Goddess Incompetent," a close-to-the-bone multi-part novel that blends an historic love story his searing indictment of how the Righteous 144,000 are cruelly and unfairly singled out by the modern prison justice system, simply because they are cowardly, amoral, self-regarding, lying, grifting premeditating multiple child and spouse murderers.

Do we spy a Nobel in the offing? Dear readers, only time, and sentence lengths, will tell.

I listened to Lori's brother Adam's interview with Chandler police after Charles was killed. He states that their parents knew about Lori's crazy beliefs, but said that "she's disconnected from reality because that's the only reality she can live in" and that "she's not hurting anybody". To the family Alex was a hero; they believed that by killing Charles he prevented him from hurting Tylee. Adam thought that Tylee could be persuaded to tell the truth if pressured.

Still listening to the interview, but I just have to say that Adam is the hero in this family. He's telling it like it is, even if it hurts his relationship with the rest of the family. That's a man of integrity right there and I'm glad Charles had him as a friend in all of this.

Lot's will worked equally for me. If only she had turned into a pillar of salt.

Yep. That would seem the more natural "translation" of her being.

The move to Boise is interesting to me, but I'm not sure it will have much bearing on a verdict. Any jury anywhere, of any makeup, faith or creed, is going to be repelled by the facts of this case, however much Prior tries to massage them.

Still listening to the interview, but I just have to say that Adam is the hero in this family. He's telling it like it is, even if it hurts his relationship with the rest of the family. That's a man of integrity right there and I'm glad Charles had him as a friend in all of this.

BBM- From the sounds of it, there isn't a relationship anymore.

Damning with faint praise!
I'm not 'praising' them <modsnip> I'm pointing out the absurdity, but I was too subtle.

It appears they did have genuine religious beliefs that made it some sort of 'sin' to commit some sort of 'full' adultery by having sexual intercourse. And yet it appears they did not consider it a sin to kill people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Local update: MM was at the women’s detention center Tuesday, MM and JA were not at the women’s detention center for Wednesday.

*Real life stuff, still popping by to read when I can but I haven’t forgotten about you all.

I hope things aren't too complicated in real life for you. Take care.

SS wanted to move to Rexburg with her family. When she visited there (or at a February 2019 PAP conference in Boise), Chad predicted that her husband was going to die. He also said: "Don't be surprised if Tammy dies in a car accident. I need to complete my mission and I can't do it with her." SS was told that she was Chad's granddaughter in a previous life when Lori was his daughter (and SS' mother). Within the cult SS was in charge of the water element. When they cut her off in March 2019, Lori claimed that SS had been "breached" and spiritually attacked by Chad's writer friend JR.

It is almost like reading out of one of those ridiculous comic books that are only ever fiction and could never be real....and yet.. this is real and these are not actors but perpetrators and this is all quite despicable.

It makes me angry that this was going on and NO ONE informed the police or even child protective services. I mean these people were talking this way and most everyone in their immediate circle KNEW there were innocent children around and mum was the word.

Poor JJ and Tylee! This was an unbelievable, despicable tragedy!

I'm not 'praising' them, I'm not a Christian, they are. I'm pointing out the absurdity, but I was too subtle.

It appears they did have genuine religious beliefs that made it some sort of 'sin' to commit some sort of 'full' adultery by having sexual intercourse. And yet it appears they did not consider it a sin to kill people.
I get what you're saying. However, I believe their words and actions show a consciousness of guilt every step of the way - both morally and legally. They knew from the beginning that everything they were doing went against the laws of God and the laws of man. And yet they persisted in it and descended ever deeper into darkness for selfish and evil reasons. Just a few examples:

• The rampant use of pseudonyms. From Lori using previous married names to fly or travel, sending emails to Chad or purchasing wedding things under Charles' name, to Chad using fictitious names for his romance novel, calling the mortuary, etc., they didn't want their illegal/immoral activities to be found out or linked with them. Furthermore, they also used fake names to create a different 'persona' for their victims, which allowed them to vilify and demonize their victims, thereby giving them justification to steal from, abuse, and ultimately kill their victims. Using pseudonyms allowed them to ease their conscience and/or cover their trails.
  • The use of burner phones and other alternate forms of communication. They clearly knew what they were doing was wrong and didn't want their communications to be discovered or exposed.
  • Perverting Church teachings and ultimately coming up with their own brand of religion. They knew full well their actions were not in harmony with the Church that they both were born and raised in and so they had to come up with their own church and doctrine that would justify and allow them to live in sin. In order to justify their immorality and adultery they had to come up with "multiple mortal probations" and that they were already married in previous lives. In order to justify murder they had to come up with "zombies" and levels of dark spirits possessing and killing people. They knew their beliefs and actions were clearly outside of the teachings of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and was an excommunicable offense, and so they had to introduce/create a different 'higher' church that they could be a part of - The Church of the Firstborn - and set themselves up as prophets, gods/goddesses, patriarchs, translated beings, etc., in said church.
  • Hiding their teachings. In light of the above, they knew their teachings were wrong and would lead to excommunication, therefore they had to hide it and keep it secretive. Chad's own family didn't even know he was leading a double life and teaching things that were against the Church.
  • Sneaking away to be alone. They knew what they were doing was wrong and they didn't want others to be aware of or know what was going on between them. A great example of this was when the group spent the night at Lori's house, Chad and Lori waited until everyone was asleep and then snuck into each others bedrooms, locking the door behind them, so that they could engage in sin without being found out. When other people are with them they consider it an inconvenience and feel compelled to hide their relationship. This clearly demonstrates that they knew what they were doing was wrong in the eyes of others.
  • Making enemies of those who don't agree with their actions. They can't stand having their conscience seared every time someone questions their immoral/illegal behaviors, and so they must make an enemy of them instead. Whether pushing away friends who question their teachings or behaviors, or listing people as evil and dark spirits (such as Law Enforcement), they turn on them as enemies and try to turn other people against them instead.
  • They can't tell the truth. They know that the truth condemns them and so they have to lie, to themselves and everyone else, in order to continue their evil ways. Even when faced with the facts and evidences against them they continue to deny and feign ignorance to their own condemnation.
  • Lawyering up. While everyone has a right to an attorney, the fact that they lawyered up at the first sign of trouble shows that they know they are in very deep trouble legally.
  • No love for the dearly departed. When a person dies by accident or natural causes the normal process doesn't include having (not one, but two separate!) clandestine burials in one's own backyard. Or having a rushed funeral and secret marriage afterwards. Just saying.
  • Pretending the children were still alive. They knew murder was a crime in every sense. And so they had to pretend to the world that the children were still alive somewhere, because if the world found out they weren't then they knew they'd be in deep trouble. And so they continued to collect and use monies that were meant for Tylee and JJ. They also sent text messages and venmo payments through Tylee's accounts, even though she was deceased. They pretended to their followers and friends that the kids were in hiding somewhere because of an "evil" grandmother who was desperately looking for them. They pretended to the police that they were with this person or that person, or going to school at BYU-I. The lied to strangers, saying that they were "empty nesters" and didn't have dependent children. They continually refused to answer the simplest of questions - "Where are your children?"
I could go on and on. Heck, there's now 63 threads worth of documentation on these forums alone of Chad and Lori's consciousness of guilt.

<ModSnip>

JMO

I get what you're saying. However, I believe their words and actions show a consciousness of guilt every step of the way - both morally and legally. They knew from the beginning that everything they were doing went against the laws of God and the laws of man. And yet they persisted in it and descended ever deeper into darkness for selfish and evil reasons. Just a few examples:

• The rampant use of pseudonyms. From Lori using previous married names to fly or travel, sending emails to Chad or purchasing wedding things under Charles' name, to Chad using fictitious names for his romance novel, calling the mortuary, etc., they didn't want their illegal/immoral activities to be found out or linked with them. Furthermore, they also used fake names to create a different 'persona' for their victims, which allowed them to vilify and demonize their victims, thereby giving them justification to steal from, abuse, and ultimately kill their victims. Using pseudonyms allowed them to ease their conscience and/or cover their trails.
  • The use of burner phones and other alternate forms of communication. They clearly knew what they were doing was wrong and didn't want their communications to be discovered or exposed.
  • Perverting Church teachings and ultimately coming up with their own brand of religion. They knew full well their actions were not in harmony with the Church that they both were born and raised in and so they had to come up with their own church and doctrine that would justify and allow them to live in sin. In order to justify their immorality and adultery they had to come up with "multiple mortal probations" and that they were already married in previous lives. In order to justify murder they had to come up with "zombies" and levels of dark spirits possessing and killing people. They knew their beliefs and actions were clearly outside of the teachings of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and was an excommunicable offense, and so they had to introduce/create a different 'higher' church that they could be a part of - The Church of the Firstborn - and set themselves up as prophets, gods/goddesses, patriarchs, translated beings, etc., in said church.
  • Hiding their teachings. In light of the above, they knew their teachings were wrong and would lead to excommunication, therefore they had to hide it and keep it secretive. Chad's own family didn't even know he was leading a double life and teaching things that were against the Church.
  • Sneaking away to be alone. They knew what they were doing was wrong and they didn't want others to be aware of or know what was going on between them. A great example of this was when the group spent the night at Lori's house, Chad and Lori waited until everyone was asleep and then snuck into each others bedrooms, locking the door behind them, so that they could engage in sin without being found out. When other people are with them they consider it an inconvenience and feel compelled to hide their relationship. This clearly demonstrates that they knew what they were doing was wrong in the eyes of others.
  • Making enemies of those who don't agree with their actions. They can't stand having their conscience seared every time someone questions their immoral/illegal behaviors, and so they must make an enemy of them instead. Whether pushing away friends who question their teachings or behaviors, or listing people as evil and dark spirits (such as Law Enforcement), they turn on them as enemies and try to turn other people against them instead.
  • They can't tell the truth. They know that the truth condemns them and so they have to lie, to themselves and everyone else, in order to continue their evil ways. Even when faced with the facts and evidences against them they continue to deny and feign ignorance to their own condemnation.
  • Lawyering up. While everyone has a right to an attorney, the fact that they lawyered up at the first sign of trouble shows that they know they are in very deep trouble legally.
  • No love for the dearly departed. When a person dies by accident or natural causes the normal process doesn't include having (not one, but two separate!) clandestine burials in one's own backyard. Or having a rushed funeral and secret marriage afterwards. Just saying.
  • Pretending the children were still alive. They knew murder was a crime in every sense. And so they had to pretend to the world that the children were still alive somewhere, because if the world found out they weren't then they knew they'd be in deep trouble. And so they continued to collect and use monies that were meant for Tylee and JJ. They also sent text messages and venmo payments through Tylee's accounts, even though she was deceased. They pretended to their followers and friends that the kids were in hiding somewhere because of an "evil" grandmother who was desperately looking for them. They pretended to the police that they were with this person or that person, or going to school at BYU-I. The lied to strangers, saying that they were "empty nesters" and didn't have dependent children. They continually refused to answer the simplest of questions - "Where are your children?"
I could go on and on. Heck, there's now 63 threads worth of documentation on these forums alone of Chad and Lori's consciousness of guilt.

<ModSnip>

JMO

Post of the day!

Well, I for one was deeply moved by Chad's extraordinary literary tribute to His Goddess. The depth of his prose, the wit -- "16 layers of clothing" -- and his deep, nay, profound grasp of human psychological complexity won me over. The man is a modern Proust of warm loins, and for me this work stands only below "Sexton: Creepy Recollections of a Gravedigging Dork" within the CD oeuvre.

I look forward to the heartbreaking sequel, "Goddess Incompetent," a close-to-the-bone multi-part novel that blends an historic love story his searing indictment of how the Righteous 144,000 are cruelly and unfairly singled out by the modern prison justice system, simply because they are cowardly, amoral, self-regarding, lying, grifting premeditating multiple child and spouse murderers.

Do we spy a Nobel in the offing? Dear readers, only time, and sentence lengths, will tell.

Slighty OT, since Chad's writing style is, er, involved here.

@scapa, you show us why the International Hemingway Competition must be reinstated. Now.

Just my humble opinion, said Dirk to his Scotch. But your mileage may vary, Sunny claimed. The bartender muttered Lather, Rinse, Repeat under his breath as he swabbed the counter in Harry's Bar for the 187,657th time.

Where is the rolling-on-the-floor-laughing emoji when I need it?

I agree with you on their hypocrisy, but I also disagree that Chad and Lori are Christians. They are not. True followers of Christ don't do the things they have done and continue to do. They may pretend to take upon themselves the name of Christ, but Jesus Christ is very clear when he taught "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." (see Matthew 7:21-23)

They will receive their judgment in this world (through our justice system), and in the world to come (through God's system of justice). That is enough for me. JMO

Maybe you should send your post to RW. I think this would be a great opening statement at trial! MOO!

I hope CD gets his "wish", endless time to do nothing but focus on his writing, with no distractions. He may have a few hours of work each day, laundry, cleaning, but most of his time can be spent writing novellas to praise the "Goddess". 20 years to life.

And LVD, should get a diagnosis of "Delusional Disorder". She is too incompetent to ever understand how or why she is incarcerated. Therefore, the only possible treatment is incarceration in a facility for the criminally insane. Maximum security, for her safety. 30 years may be a starting point for when she could be assessed again.

:D:D:D:D:D

"Lori: I just got the letter from the insurance company saying that I am not the beneficiary. It's a spear thru my heart. Who do you think he changed it to?? Brandon?? Or probably Kay?? He left nothing for JJ!!

Chad: Wow. That's terrible. There is no way to find out?

Lori: I might be able to see when I get his computer on Sunday. I could check the emails sent to the insurance company. It will show change of beneficiary. He must have done it recently !

Chad: It seems you would have had to agree to the change. Maybe your name was forged. You should have a good paper trail to prove it.

Chad: I love you. This is terrible, but it is probably another step in bringing down the Gadiantons, especially Brandon.

Lori: Nope. He can change it any time he wants. He's the agent and anyone can change their beneficiary any time with their own signature. I'm thinking it must be Kay.

Chad: Hmmm. It will be interesting if it got changed after he had two bullets in his chest.

Lori: I don't think it could have. U can't change it after the death date. They would review that.

Chad: Yes, I'm thinking Kay as well. She is probably freaking out that you got those computers. I'm going to shower and give you a blessing. I'm eager to get home so we can talk. It really will be okay, my love. You are wonderful."

---

Facebook

Text messages between Lori-he-was-trying-to-kill-me-for-my-insurance-Vallow and Chad-I've-been-framed-'Dabel'
Loris phone call to the insurance company...
Phone operator "who's the beneficiary?"
Lori "ITS MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

I could LMFAO here.......but Charles died for this.:(:(:(

<ModSnip>

JMO

And this is why I truly hope and do believe the prosecution will focus on the money, the money, the money....and will downplay the religious aspects.
There is so much premeditated fraud, greed, and murder.... and it was so often a way to get to money, or greedily just to get people out of their way.

Go for the money trail.

Keep the religious shanigans as a muted background...

I hope CD gets his "wish", endless time to do nothing but focus on his writing, with no distractions. He may have a few hours of work each day, laundry, cleaning, but most of his time can be spent writing novellas to praise the "Goddess". 20 years to life.

And LVD, should get a diagnosis of "Delusional Disorder". She is too incompetent to ever understand how or why she is incarcerated. Therefore, the only possible treatment is incarceration in a facility for the criminally insane. Maximum security, for her safety. 30 years may be a starting point for when she could be assessed again.
From personal experience, I know when certain people go on an exended "vacation" against their will, they have all the time in the world to find god, study and get their Phd in religious studies. Then write and SELF-publish a bunch of books on self improvement and religion. Always referring to themself as "Dr.". I can totally see Chode doing this, really pathetic IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow