Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not seen any documentation of strangulation as a cause of death for TD. I have only heard his children say it was asphyxiation in that interview they did also.
Maybe LE have not stated it to any of those involved in and around this case. Which would make scene IMO. LE keep somethings close to the chest to keep the integrity of the investigation. JMO

@montegrl let us know earlier 9 am was cancelled and I forgot.

I am sure she will update you @Niner.

Yes, 9 am hearing canceled, here is what is still on the docket for today. We probably won't see the scheduling conference:

• 12/02/2021 Motion Hearing

Judicial Officer
    Boyce (District), Steven

Hearing Time
    01:00 PM

Comment
    Motion for Discovery Concerning Events

• 12/02/2021 Scheduling Conference

Judicial Officer
    Boyce (District), Steven

Hearing Time
    02:30 PM

So where was MM? Is he still one of LV's attorneys?
I was wondering that as well. Mighty strange that he's been seen at the detention center so frequently (nearly daily!) but we haven't seen him attend hearings since ?? (I can't remember)

He was on the call but only via phone

RSBM

So Tammy died by strangulation, as opposed to just the broad term "asphyxiation" that can be so widely interpreted. Drugs don't strangle someone. Strangulation is generally by hands or ligature. Now it's clear, at least to me, that Chad had his hands wrapped around her throat. Maybe Tammy was drugged to make the job easier, and maybe even Alex had a hand in that, but Chad, and no one but Chad, was with her when she died by his hands.

MOO, YMMV!
I have been on and off this site for months. Just read that Tammy was strangled. Wow. I didn't remember that even coming up till now. It is strange how we know it was murder but there it is. Strangulation. Oh Chad, was Lori really worth murdering the mother of your children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong